Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

How My Husband Caught Me On Bed With Our Gateman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Husband Caught Me On Bed With Our Gateman (946 Views)

My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Husband Caught Me On Bed With Our Gateman by franciscajohn11: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
I was happily married with my husband and three kids. I love my husband so much that I can't bear sharing him with another woman. My husband is a civil servant, he goes to work every morning and comes back latest 5:30pm. But, to my greatest surprise, my..Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/04/how-my-husband-caught-me-on-bed-with.html
Re: How My Husband Caught Me On Bed With Our Gateman by Temidayo9(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Title of the movie?

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Caught Me On Bed With Our Gateman by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Temidayo9:
Title of the movie?

I tell you
These bloggers be writing nollywood script for us

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Caught Me On Bed With Our Gateman by hylyne(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
So what happened?

(1) (Reply)

Why Naija Babes Prefers Yahoo Guys To Office Workers / Pls Help, What Is The Difference Between A Frugal Spender And A Stingy Person / Hot Lady Knocks Out Her Man In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.