Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why Naija Babes Prefers Yahoo Guys To Office Workers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Naija Babes Prefers Yahoo Guys To Office Workers (943 Views)

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Naija Babes Prefers Yahoo Guys To Office Workers by tosan21: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Have you ever wondered why our Naija babes goes after the rich and smooth looking young guys? Well, I would guess you have not given that a thought. In this present period of recession ravaging our not too smooth economy, you won’t expect a Naija babe that is struggling financially and may even in need of school fees and high life to settle down for one regular guy who does a smooth and legit work with poor pay. Rather, such a babe would go for the yahoo guys who can surely almost provide her needs.

Here at Brivalix media, we take a look at what actually draws Naija babes to yahoo guys. Relax and enjoy your reading.
CLICK http://www.brivalix.com/why-naija-babes-prefers-yahoo-guys-to-office-workers/ FOR FULL DETAILS
[img][/img]

Re: Why Naija Babes Prefers Yahoo Guys To Office Workers by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2017
of the things these guys are sacrificing ladies your lives and destinies are the least of it

would love to share some first hand stories but i suck at typing

ladies beware of those guys not all that glitters is gold
Re: Why Naija Babes Prefers Yahoo Guys To Office Workers by FBInairaland: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Dem no get sense na

grin

Na person wey go give dem quick money dem dey find
Re: Why Naija Babes Prefers Yahoo Guys To Office Workers by skarz: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
it's their problem... when they become useless in life they'll say it's their enemies in the village that's behind it

(1) (Reply)

Worst Bdae In The Past 27 Years / Why Men Can't Take Rejection / 5 Kinds Of Vaginal Bumps Every Woman Should Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.