Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) (58618 Views)

Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA / Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by oyienootieno: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
oyejideogunjumo:
There some attitudes not expected of a public office
holders.
They are expected to live above board.Smoking in the public is outlawed I'd I can still remember.Not only that he is a role model or suppose to be

How does that picture look like smoking in public? Performance is all we need not pretence....
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by 4dor: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
eyeview:
That's a typical Buhari appointee.
I don't have any hope in this administration. I just hope they won't set us so back for the next govt to redeem

Tbh this is the exact type of person that should be in tourism.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by baby124: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
All the babes in his department are in trouble o. This guy too tear eye. I bet this is even an Instagram video for that matter at his age!. Anti-sexual harrassment people should be on standby in his commission. Na wa ooo.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by rallymento(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is very irresponsible for a role model, father and a mentor to some people!!

I don't need a soothsayer to know that this man is another time-bomb waiting to explode....Let's watch and see..

Congrats on your new position...
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by ManTiger(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
patani:
That's. A Cuban cigar @OP..just pray you have the capacity to smoke that cigar in your life time (bought with you Money, off course)...Nigerians and holy crappie forming
That cigar is not Cuban, I'm very certain, that's Honduran cigar. Cuban doesn't have deep brown cover.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by oluwaloseyi81: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
alonzoiv:
One question. Is it a crime to smoke a cigar?
Answer the question with not more than 20 words.
No is not
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by henrysam(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
alonzoiv:
But it was a good for GEJ to be called a drunk when most of the zombies never saw him drinking. Obama went to Ireland he drank chilled cup of guiness Americans never called him a drunk or castigate him.
The question am throwing is. Why do we allow sentiments and partisan politics to overide our sense of judgement?
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by LagosIkd(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Uncle Folly Coker
Fathers son
Brain behind One Lagos Concert/movement
Right man for the job
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by purpledferanmi1: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
so the cigar smoking guy means buhari made a wrong choice, ur hypocrisy eh
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
How does the smoking affect his ability to function. And yet you support people that booze and club as your role models and celebrities. Hypocrites
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by madjune(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Buhari can't recommend this sort of pikin man.

Must be one of Tinubu ass lickers.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Bamideletaiye(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
The people supporting the man are all smokers.. We all know that smoking doesn't depict any form of responsibility.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
...Well buhari's appointees have started uploading videos on You-tube shirtless and smoking cuban cigars akin to Davido or Wizkid.. undecided..and ofcourse apc supporters have no problem with that and call those who frown on such childish displays unbecoming of a Government official 'hypocrite'

...Okay,i expect them(buhari's appointees) to up their game further by up-loading videos of themselves with tattoos,mohawk hairstyle, sagged trousers to show their brief and boxers and crown it all with babes in bikinis twerking around them soon...and the people shall chant'sai buhari'!
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Budumo22: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
If it was Dino Nelaye that try this? EFCC Will have started Investigation by now
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by oluxy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Is smoking taboo?
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Smokes like he's sucking a prick
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Famocious(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
ManTiger:

That cigar is not Cuban, I'm very certain, that's Honduran cigar. Cuban doesn't have deep brown cover.
Shana wole gang AKA Mr Pufferpuffer #tualesir

By the way, he has his private life to live. He hasn't done anything wrong, that's least you expect from a real Lagos socialites.
He perhaps shared the video on his Instagram which happen to be his personal space .

Being non smoker doesn't translate to a better manager.
Where are the likes of Dalung, Barrister Shittu ?

What has happened to other people indicted in Panama paper ?
We should free the man jare, as if Fasola doesn't smoke cigar undecided
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by profbabatunde: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by ChiAholu(m): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
I don't think smoking is bad
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 03, 2017
osile2012:
His life, His Biznex grin grin
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by BeauHomme: 12:37am On Apr 03, 2017
rallymento:
This is very irresponsible for a role model, father and a mentor to some people!!

I don't need a soothsayer to know that this man is another time-bomb waiting to explode....Let's watch and see..

Congrats on your new position...

***smiles***
I don't intend disagreeing with you, but I recall in secondary school, you usually don't go to JETS Club or the school's SU fellowship to select a Social Prefect. You'll usually go to the Social Club/Dramatic Society to get one, and they are not the holiest of students.

The Ministry of Tourism is in some way the Federal Government's equivalent of a school's Social Club

...besides, a lot of the "role models" have private lives not different from his. We never get to know until there's a scandal.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 1:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Smoking a cigar is not a crime.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by bigtt76(f): 3:49am On Apr 03, 2017
You took this right out of my mouth! This is the same 'Folly Coker' sacked by Ambode naaa? angry well maybe he's settled with Jagaban the cause of his sack undecided

Laredojohn:
The problem of Nigeria,relieved by Ambode Employed by Buhari....
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/ambode-sacks-4-commissioners/
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:44am On Apr 03, 2017
patani:
That's. A Cuban cigar @OP..just pray you have the capacity to smoke that cigar in your life time (bought with you Money, off course)...Nigerians and holy crappie forming

Alaye swerve jere!? Wats so expensive about cuban cigar . You dnt need dat much money as u r makin it sound to buy it jere! Stop slavery mentality abeg angry angry
Somtin wey we guyz don lemb wella for abk
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 03, 2017
coolesmile:
Just imagine. How exactly are these people appointed

So because he is smoking a cigar and relaxing? Mtcheewwww
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by NotComplaining: 5:22am On Apr 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
It's not a crime

Then stop complaining of lack of progress. Smoking cigars flamboyantly while holding a position of importance is a paradigm shift from the traditional norms.

Sometimes I dont know who the bigger goons are, the culprits or their bigoted sycophants.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by NotComplaining: 5:35am On Apr 03, 2017
Ngokafor:
...Well buhari's appointees have started uploading videos on You-tube shirtless and smoking cuban cigars akin to Davido or Wizkid.. undecided..and ofcourse apc supporters have no problem with that and call those who frown on such childish displays unbecoming of a Government official 'hypocrite'

...Okay,i expect them(buhari's appointees) to up their game further by up-loading videos of themselves with tattoos,mohawk hairstyle, sagged trousers to show their brief and boxers and crown it all with babes in bikinis twerking around them soon...and the people shall chant'sai buhari'!

Buhari himself is an unapologetic sycophant. When IBB and Abacha were bludgeoning state coffers and living ostentaciously with public savings, Buhari retorted critics with "they have not committed any crime".

Die hard APC/PDP fanboys will not accept criticism of their leaders despite facing the worst form of inadequate governance.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by omokab: 5:39am On Apr 03, 2017
alonzoiv:
I have never smoke nor drink in my life. Likewise, to appoint somebody who smoke is never a bad thing for the fact that he /she will deliver. Had it been he's smoking cannibers,it would have been anither thing entirely. The guy should exrent his research work by telling us how many senators and honourable smoke?How many of the present and past executive smoke?how many governors smoke? And the sin/crime for people that smoke.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Kingspin(m): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2017
alonzoiv:
No but it will be a crime for other doers. And in Nigeria we choose whom to criticize. Shameful.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Rushmore(f): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2017
Nigerians can blow things out of proportion! He had that video on his Instagram account before he was appointed.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by kenoz(m): 6:41am On Apr 03, 2017
Is it a crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants / Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) / 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.