Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) (58628 Views)

Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA / Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by ElSherriff: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
You failed too because I was'nt even counting. I dont care if its legal or not...it is irresponsible and thats what matters.
Boyooosa:

you failed he mentioned 20 words... legality and morality are two different thing bro!

1 Like

Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Talentprince(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
pls share some with bubu make we see whether he go kpeme?
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by greatman247(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
alonzoiv:
One question. Is it a crime to smoke a cigar?
Answer the question with not more than 20 words.

Thank you o jare. I tire for some people for picking hole in everything one does. He did not commit crime by smoking this, its a normal thing. They just want to find fault everything, bad people.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is not a crime under the constitution, but is a crime under buhari and is a sin if pastor osinbajo appointed such character.

LOL what a funny comment, So how is it a crime for someone to smoke ciga OMG you're funny.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
eflintsone:
how is it a crime , give me a legit and concrete reason
to drink is not a crime or a sin, to womanise is not also a crime.
But What lesson are you passing to the younger generation,
Smoking is a sin maybe not according to your bible, and smoking in the public or for show-up is also a sin and a crime in the constitution.
The main reason i hate smokers, i see them as irresponsible and he cannot be trusted, this is the main reason i hate ineffectual buffoon, and if buhari follow that path, i wil not also trust him again. You cannot be appointing wayward and corrupt minded people.
A senator from delta state folicking with five lady inside ship on his birthday, and nothing is wrong, but the negative impart to the youth is what matter.

Cc: istandwithbuhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by eflintsone(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
to drink is not a crime or a sin, to womanise is not also a crime.
But What lesson are you passing to the younger generation,
Smoking is a sin maybe not according to your bible, and smoking in the public or for show-up is also a sin and a crime in the constitution.
The main reason i hate smokers, i see them as irresponsible and he cannot be trusted, this is the main reason i hate ineffectual buffoon, and if buhari follow that path, i wil not also trust him again. You cannot be appointing wayward and corrupt minded people.
A senator from delta state folicking with five lady inside ship on his birthday, and nothing is wrong, but the negative impart to the youth is what matter.

Cc: istandwithbuhari.
that your reasons tho, major still see it as a no crime act ... even heavenly bodies
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
eflintsone:
that your reasons tho, major still see it as a no crime act ... even heavenly bodies
as a man of God i campaign seriously for buhari becos i told people that buhari is like me, he does not smoke,drink or womanise like ineffectual buffoon, becos of that, i trust buhari that our one naira wil never miss, like when trillious disappear under the ogogoro gej's watch, becos he was drunk, people were stealing left and right.
And that is why is not good to be drunk.

1 Like

Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by eflintsone(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
as a man of God i campaign seriously for buhari becos i told people that buhari is like me, he does not smoke,drink or womanise like ineffectual buffoon, becos of that, i trust buhari that our one naira wil never miss, like when trillious disappear under the ogogoro gej's watch, becos he was drunk, people were stealing left and right.
And that is why is not good to be drunk.
i understand you but whose if this man is not an addict like gej

1 Like

Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Abudu2000:
lol, I'm dead!!! Did i hear you say public place, mheen take your DUMB stupid head somewhere else, I'm out,,

I was expecting you to flaw my assertions, the best you could do is to insult me? Thanks.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

I was expecting you to flaw my assertions, the best you could do is to insult me? Thanks.
you knew better than to say something you don't believe is true,lol, someone in his own compound chilling n relaxing to ease off stress n u call it public, i was mute, sorry for the insult,peace bro
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by kingtinnie(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Not a crime, but smokers are liable to die young by been infected with respiratory infections which might eventually kill them hence you see the warnings on cigarette packs tongue

Ehn.. Is it your die
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
[s]
kingtinnie:

Ehn.. Is it your die
[/s] where is my cane grin grin

Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by reyvape: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get nicotine gums and an ecigarette that contains a significant amount of nicotine to help him quit smoking.
you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.