Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (36860 Views)

Grumbling In EFCC Over Magu’s Successor / Ondo State Speaker, Deputy Impeached Over Gross Misconduct / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Repairnigeria(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
politics of hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Impeach BUHARI and that will be the end of democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by kilode100(f): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
They should impeach the stupid man already. No one should come here and tell me he's old enough to be my grandpa o. Btw, I bleeped an 80yr old man yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by eponoloyin: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Impeach Buhari and install Saraki ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by eponoloyin: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
kilode100:
They should impeach the stupid man already. No one should come here and tell me he's old enough to be my grandpa o. Btw, I bleeped an 80yr old man yesterday

no need cos you can't make heaven

bobrisking an 80yr old.. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by xnsandrxns: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Well said
Buhari has lost interest in governance
Almost like he doesn't care anymore
We need to restructure this country
Else we keep moving in circle

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by castrokins(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
QED!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by shortgun(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
The man just said d truth and for this he wii be denied by his kinsmen.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by GloriaNinja(f): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
The old weakling should have been impeached since.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by lazsnaira(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Xeedorf: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abeg, Do the needful as soon as possible, people are suffering for God sake

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Buking1: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
There was a Nigerian
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
The should try it now and see what is going to happen to then. useless people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Elfaris(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/buhari-can-be-impeached-over-magu-sen-okurounmu/

Hahahahaha d guy dey make me laugh dem born dem well? make dem try am.. We'll show then they are nothing but bunch of shameless certificate forgers. Rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by biafrasun: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
bubu has been impeached already by the cabal we only need to free ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Newbiee: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oya! Go impeach am.
Nonsense!
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by LionDeLeo: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kemperor:
An enlightened Afonja man...
I am so impressed...

The only way to get restructuring is by protest...

The North has been dragging this country back...

Pls, how has the North dragged you back? Is the North responsible for the high rate of different crimes ever known to humanity in your places?

Go and get something doing and stop posting crap on nl.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by DocHMD: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kemperor:
An enlightened Afonja man... I am so impressed...
The only way to get restructuring is by protest...
The North has been dragging this country back...
Femi okorunmu is definitely not a yoruba muslim.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Elkay3: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
"Impeacheable" offence? Wow. What can I say except wow.

But please lemme understand something. Is there a law, out of our constitution, that says Magu cannot act in his acting capacity, as he's doing now? Or is there a law that says a candidate must be presented within any certain time frame? Isn't it rather childish that Senate would blatantly and in a braying voice, say they won't screen other names until the president change the Magu person? Is screening not their duties as Senate? Why are they afraid of Magu?

They can pass the motion to impeach him, but certainly not on Magu's case.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by lazsnaira(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thorhammer:
REASON WHY SOME IGBO PEOPLE
DON'T GREET ELDERS IN THEIR
VILLAGE...​
Just greet an old woman and she
will tell you the story of your
generation like; *Morning Nwam,
Bia, Is this not Okechukwu the son
of Ebube, the man who raped two
girls before getting married to
Obiageli the daughter of thewine
tapper who fell from a palm tree
while staring at the buttocks of
Juliana the village famous
prostitute who aborted sixteen
pregnancies beforej getting
married to Okeke the Dibia man
from the neighboring village. Is it
not your Grandfather that died of
madness? Nwam, so you have
grown so big, Kedu?
jokes aside, those elders can always reel off your geneaology off hand with just a side view of your face.... youd be surprised to learn lota things your mother and father are yet to tell you about your family history.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by FriendNG: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please try it. Or just sponsored a motion in the legislative chamber then you shall see the collective power of the Nigerian people.

Even if some southerners welcome it, the northern people will resist it.

Ibrahimnasarawa:
The should try it now and see what is going to happen to then. useless people.

Make no mistake. We are not chest beaters or those that give ultimatum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by lazsnaira(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thorhammer:
REASON WHY SOME IGBO PEOPLE DON'T GREET ELDERS IN THEIR VILLAGE...​ Just greet an old woman and she will tell you the story of your generation like; *Morning Nwam, Bia, Is this not Okechukwu the son of Ebube, the man who raped two girls before getting married to Obiageli the daughter of thewine tapper who fell from a palm tree while staring at the buttocks of Juliana the village famous prostitute who aborted sixteen pregnancies beforej getting married to Okeke the Dibia man from the neighboring village. Is it not your Grandfather that died of madness? Nwam, so you have grown so big, Kedu?
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by clickwtB(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
his name resemble his thought
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
PRESIDENT BUHARI, AGAIN, LISTEN.....
Let me update you on a little bit of history about a few things that happened in the National Assembly:
Between 1999 and 2003 the following happened:
1. President Obasanjo imposed Senator Evan(s) Enwerem as Senate President on all the senators, but when the media - yes, the media - exposed Senator Enwerem as being an ex-convict who cleverly changed his name from Evan to Evans so that he could deceive INEC and voters to become a senator, Obasanjo mobilized and sacked him as Senate President, and nothing happened!
2. The charismatic, brilliant and stylish Chuba Okadigbo became Senate President against the wishes of President Olusegun Obasanjo, but when Okadigbo awarded a contract of a mere sum of 12 million Naira without advertisemen, or without due process, as is said these days, Obasanjo again mobilized and sacked Chuba Okadigbo as Senate President, and nothing happened!
3. After Chuba Okadigbo, President Obasanjo imposed Senator Adolphus Wabara on the senate as Senate President, but when Wabara took part in receiving and sharing a bribe of a mere sum of 50 million Naira from the Minister of Education at that time, Obasanjo ordered the arrest and immediate prosecution of Senator Adolphus Wabara, and nothing happened!
4. President Obasanjo imposed Honourable Salisu Buhari on the House of Reps as their Speaker in 1999, but when the media - yes, again, the media - exposed Hon. Salisu Buhari as having forged a degree certificate purportedly from a university in Toronto, Canada, Obasanjo mobilized and got him removed as House Speaker, and nothing happened!
5. Now, I wouldn't waste time talking about House Speaker Patricia Ette matter, as that case had no any form of interference from late President Umaru Yar'Adua!
BUT HERE COMES THE WORST.... JUST IN 2014...
6. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the unlawful removal of the security aides of House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
7. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the gates of the National Assembly to be shut against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
8. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the police to teargas the National Assembly, specifically against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED! Not even a whimper nor condemnation through a resolution was heard from the Senate!
NOW HERE IS THE DEAL....
• If a ruler like Obasanjo interfered in the affairs of the National Assembly to clamp down on either certificate forgers or bribe takers or for contract award "without due process", and NOTHING HAPPENED,
• And if a notoriously corrupt ruler like Jonathan clamped down on Speaker Tambuwal; shut the gates against him; teargassed him; withdrew his security cover, and NOTHING HAPPENED, what do you think will happen if a man of integrity like you clamps down on all criminals masquerading as senators in the Senate?
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, I assure you!
In your own case, you have the massive support of majority of Nigerians to decisively clamp down on these rogues, including the unflinching support of many prominent legal luminaries. So just crush them and liberate Nigeria.... After all, that's the reason we put you in power - to liberate Nigeria from crooks, criminals, and gangsters occupying positions of power!
Shakespeare famously said you have to be cruel to be kind.... In other words, you have to be cruel to gangsters, criminals, and rogues in the Senate so that you will be kind to the poor people they seek to destroy with their corruption. Cruelty to crooks like Saraki and his gang by you will be an act of kindness to poor Nigerians. That's the deal. A committee cannot tame criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by clickwtB(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
FriendNG:
Please try it. Or just sponsored a motion in the legislative chamber then you shall see the collective power of the northern people.
Correction Of Nigerians!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by jbcul4ril(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Make una try am... Na beg I dey beg una.
Una never chi chun chin
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by menwongo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
I went through all the post here and conclude thus; Nigerian youths in summary

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
I have no bleeps to give.maybe d guy down below has some

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East / “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba / ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.