Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (36863 Views)

Grumbling In EFCC Over Magu’s Successor / Ondo State Speaker, Deputy Impeached Over Gross Misconduct / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Princewell2012(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2017
shortgun:
The man just said d truth and for this he wii be denied by his kinsmen.

Hmm yea, am sure this will not go well with them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Princewell2012(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Elkay3:
"Impeacheable" offence? Wow. What can I say except wow.

But please lemme understand something. Is there a law, out of our constitution, that says Magu cannot act in his acting capacity, as he's doing now? Or is there a law that says a candidate must be presented within any certain time frame? Isn't it rather childish that Senate would blatantly and in a braying voice, say they won't screen other names until the president change the Magu person? Is screening not their duties as Senate? Why are they afraid of Magu?

They can pass the motion to impeach him, but certainly not on Magu's case.

Buhari should have been impeached long ago. Is nagu the only capapble person among roughly 200,000,000 million people in Nigeria?

The senate has the final say. If he continue to force magu on them, they should impeach him. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by FriendNG: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Let us hear word Oga, nothing will happen.

Am not here to drag or to chest beat. Please tell your senator to sponsor Buhari impeachment. Action will speak louder than words.
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Princewell2012(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2017
Gbemishile1:

I pray for buhari to withdraw all security men to all d senators,then deal with them like rogues DAT they arw

And you think that will be possible?
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Princewell2012(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2017
FriendNG:

Fact.

No, is just because saraki hands are not clean, otherwise the removal of bubu is long overdued.
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by adem30: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2017
Princewell2012:

And you think that will be possible?
Jonathan withdrew Tanbuwa and Amaechi securities, So it is possible
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by famology(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2017
NO NIGERIAN PRESIDENT CAN BE IMPEACHED.
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Samtob90(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2017
Leonnifemi:
sections 143(2)(b);143(11) CFRN 1999
Quote it don't cite it. I have read that sections it deos not correlate with the issues at hand
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2017
ozome15:

What is ur locatio
Lagos
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by ozome15(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Lagos
Let talk more on whatsapp, drop me ur contact
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by kolmart: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2017
All these old cargo people should go and sit down. Their Time have expired they just want people to recognise them at all cost.
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2017
ozome15:

08127465565, but please reach me on uchukwumereze@gmail.com. My smartphone has issues but hopefully would be resolved today.
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Elkay3: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Princewell2012:

Buhari should have been impeached long ago. Is nagu the only capapble person among roughly 200,000,000 million people in Nigeria?

The senate has the final say. If he continue to force magu on them, they should impeach him. Nonsense.

Thank you. But you haven't answer the questions I raised.
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Splashme: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Splinz:

This is what sane minds have been saying. That man of Daura is still on that seat at the mercies of the senate.

But regrettably, instead of showing appreciation for condoning his excesses, he's busy flexing shrink muscles.

From subjecting Nigerians to unprecedented sufferings and pains, to failure to protect lives and properties, Bubu is an impeachable candidate!
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Elkay3: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Princewell2012:

Is that a sensible answer?
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by mikolo80: 4:55am On Apr 04, 2017
successmatters:
Abi?

Each state or region should employ and maintain their own police force.

A Fulani herdsman attacks your farm, stabs you and rape your wife, you run to a police station and the Fulani policemen arrest you for causing trouble.

Nigeria is dead.
what's stopping you
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by mikolo80: 4:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Splinz:

This is what sane minds have been saying. That man of Daura is still on that seat at the mercies of the senate.

But regrettably, instead of showing appreciation for condoning his excesses, he's busy flexing shrink muscles.

From subjecting Nigerians to unprecedented sufferings and pains, to failure to protect lives and properties, Bubu is an impeachable candidate!
it's called testing the laws. he knows they are all dirty, why he can flex cos he's got them by the balls
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by mikolo80: 4:57am On Apr 04, 2017
omofunaab:
Lol,

Senator Okuronmu the same man that locked a church in abeokuta because the vicar directed a sermon at him and Goodluck Jonathan
the same man that stole farmers fertiliser
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2017
ozome15:

You can whatsapp me on 08127465565
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by lazsnaira(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL Nigeria will be ruled by DSS boss? Oga them no born one million Saraki well to make move to impeach Buhari..
of course, thats why all roads now lead to his house and office.
Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by mrikenna002: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

Re: Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu by Mobitoks55: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adetoro Amos will like if u cud contact me, abt an issue raise abt ur mum health challenges, ave wanted to get to u BT cud not, nwadei shadrack on face book. 08084639322

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / "Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.