Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You (780 Views)

Can You Date Your Friends Girl Friend After They Brake Up ????? / My Friend Used His Friends Girl For A Picture / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You by Glowstone(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
A friend of mine came to visit me today and he came with another friend plus his chick and this gal was literally all over me while trying as much to avoid suspicion, this gal was just staring into my eyes and was touching and flirting with me at every given opportunity, i had to avoid her throughout their stay.
Re: What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You by hardbody: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is a comment and requires no advise so none given.
Re: What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You by umarshehu58(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Follow what your mind tells you be it good or bad.
Re: What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You by Yinkey6(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
cool
Re: What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You by pasqal09: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
umarshehu58:
Follow what your mind tells you be it good or bad.

Re: What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You by Elrex(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lol, it's always the friend!
Re: What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You by Glowstone(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
hardbody:
This is a comment and requires no advise so none given.

No.,i wasn't seeking advice i just needed opinion and peoples experience, i already turned her down and ignored her.
Re: What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You by kayo80(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Glowstone:

No.,i wasn't seeking advice i just needed opinion and peoples experience, i already turned her down and ignored her.

Although not totally related, I remember this girl my guy was dating back in school. There was one day like that that the three of us and some of our other friends were hanging out at an abandoned lecture hall and she just started staring at me, and then she laughed. I asked her why she was laughing, and there and then, with everybody there, she said she used to crush on me, and would follow me around, and even attend classes I attend just to get my attention, but I ever noticed her. I swear, I had never experienced an awkward moment like that in life. I just laughed it off, and we never spoke about it, and they continued to date for like 5 years after that.
Re: What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You by PrinzCarter(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Never u bang or do anything with a frds gal its against d bro code
Re: What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bro code cool heard of it?

(1) (Reply)

. / Ahh The Night ..the Night / The Aneke Twins Slay In Matching Ripped Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.