Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? (596 Views)

A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage / My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : / Who Is Your Best Nairaland Mod ? Word Appreciation Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by Okite15(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
How can one qualify to be a Mod?

Abeg no ban me ooooo grin
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by ihimiray(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
First go and learn the trade for 6 years

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by Idydarling(f): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
ask oga seun himself
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by SINZ: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Cc: Mynd44
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by coolestchris(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
know the road to seun house
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by sisisioge: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
1. You have to know book.
2. You have to be able to write good English.
3. You have to have very very thick skin...no insult wey Nlanders no go insult you as a mod.
4. You have to show a high level of objectivity and sensibility.
5. You have to start living on NL.
6. You have to ask Seun.
7. You have to be fairly popular.
8. E don finish.
9. I'm sooooo bored.
10. Why in the world would you want to be a Mod?

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by Indomixx: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chai. The guy don write the name of the list of people when e wan ban if he become mod. Well bros to be mod,just go and learn d trade 4rm lala or seun himself.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by Yinkey6(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin angry
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by subtlemee(f): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Politely and meekly ask Oga Seun he'll tell you what to do or you e-mail the super mods for directives..thank me later
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by HARDDON: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
subtlemee:
Politely and meekly ask Oga Seun he'll tell you what to do or you e-mail the super mods for directives..thank me alter

angry
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Okite15:
How can one qualify to be a Mod?

Abeg no ban me ooooo
grin
Have you been on NL for up to 5yrs?
Do you have up to 50 followers?
What's ur Post per day (PPD) count?
How many of your topics have hit FP?
How many bans have you received? (negative counter)
Is there any section you can be vouched for as a well-known moniker?
Last last. ..........are you a zombie or wailer? grin
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
You wanna be mod hun?

You self want unlimited access to the data base of beautiful girls abi...

Wait, have you asked lalasticlala or mynd44 how they got there and what other benefits are there in.... Just saying
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hehehehe to ban pple anyhow dey hungry this one grin grin
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Nairaland Mod? by Jay542(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Your face should be unknown. You definitely should have a lot of time. The salary should be the koko.

Mod na soft work shasmiley

(1) (Reply)

See How Boy Bathes Girl With Acid On Her Birthday - Photo / Studing Banking And Surgery In The University / Ever Dated An Indecisive Girl In Your Life,share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.