Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : (8348 Views)

The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) / I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) / Mention Dat Nairaland Girl U Want To Get Married In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by isyourboy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
We met on this forum late last month. Collected her number and tried to initiate chat with her on whatsapp. She been giving me one worded reply every time. And turned down every time I ask us to meet. I just ignored her after that. One day I shared pics of my colleagues at work and myself on my whatsapp ( I work in a renowed audit firm between). She saw it. A week after, she chatted me and I was surprised. She tend to be more friendlier this time. Always asking me how I'm doing, if I've eaten and if I have a woman in my life. Long story short, she told me she wanna visit me which I agree

To cut the story. After the visitation, she started doing the girfriend thing with me and calling me her boo. Then she had this thing she wanna pay for, she had this thing she wanna buy, she's short on cash and broke. She's always broke and I used to send money (might not be much). But yesterday, she hint about her mother needing cash cos she is sick and wanna buy drug for her. She needed 50k. I couldn't oblige her. Before I know it was she started calling me all sort of names on whatsapp and even abuse me. Now she's block me.

Why are these girls this predictable?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by Carbon2Oxide: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nigerian girls and entitlement mentality grin

Billing their boyfriends things they cant bill their father cheesy

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by viceddy95(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bros ,,no mind them,,..most of those girls forming slay queens on social media are hungry secret agent hoes looking for the next guy to pay their Bills ,,,and they don't want to humble themselves....

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by crackhaus: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
It's like you didn't collect nacks before she blocked you, otherwise you won't be here crying.

14 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by midnighter(f): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lol

Sorry about it, please try again ... we aren't all like that

She sounds kind of trashy though, are you sure she's up to your standard? You are probably lucky that she revealed herself early

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by TUANKU(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Childish post. If she asked you for money and you won't give her just let her know simple, don't be an ass.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dulling boy. Dolapo dodoyo
Tell am say make she come collect am, flat am straight make you wipe am. Collect account number. Send 50kobo.

You go dey toast nairaland girl. E be like say you like soakaway. Konga FC. Konga kpekus , konga pocket, konga brain. Retains nothing.

They so bad one of my gees see one lady login nairaland na that day he cut her off.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by chigoizie7(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
I don’t care, but I think those girls are abusing that privilege.

I know that all Nigerian girls are not like that. But majority of them are like that. It is only a matter of time when the sins of the few will be used to judge the entire young girls.

A time shall come when a girl will genuinely need a help and she couldn’t get it because of that perception of “she de bill me”.

The earlier they stop these , the better. Boys are getting wiser these days. It won’t be funny when monkey go enter market but ee no go return

9 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by Kentura(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hope say u fvck am before the blocking.?
Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by Kentura(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Tell am say make she come collect am, flat am straight make you wipe am. Collect account number. Send 50kobo.

You go dey toast nairaland girl. E be like say you like soakaway. Konga FC. Konga kpekus , konga pocket, konga brain. Retains nothing.

They so bad one of my gees see one lady login nairaland na that day he cut her off.
Hahahahahaha bro easy
Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by xjeff(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
isyourboy:
We met on this forum late last month. Collected her number and tried to initiate chat with her on whatsapp. She been giving me one worded reply every time. And turned down every time I ask us to meet. I just ignored her after that. One day I shared pics of my colleagues at work and myself on my whatsapp ( I work in a renowed audit firm between). She saw it. A week after, she chatted me and I was surprised. She tend to be more friendlier this time. Always asking me how I'm doing, if I've eaten and if I have a woman in my life. Long story short, she told me she wanna visit me which I agree

To cut the story. After the visitation, she started doing the girfriend thing with me and calling me her boo. Then she had this thing she wanna pay for, she had this thing she wanna buy, she's short on cash and broke. She's always broke and I used to send money (might not be much). But yesterday, she hint about her mother needing cash cos she is sick and wanna buy drug for her. She needed 50k. I couldn't oblige her. Before I know it was she started calling me all sort of names on whatsapp and even abuse me. Now she's block me.

Why are these girls this predictable?
Bro it's every where oooooo, they're so predictable and becoming quite annoying!!!
Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by iamJ(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
This story has been over used

Ur end game is for girls here to notice you

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by AfroKnight: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
The fact that this story is probably fabricated, but rings so true! cheesy

Is there any guy who has not been fleeced, at some point in his life, by a love interest? Really!

Naija babes need to step up. You guys should work hard. Earn money and take care of your hair, data, shoes, etc.

Many of you are not up to the standard you demand from guys. grin Once your ex leaves you, and you have no new guy, hardship sets in. My dear it should not be so.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by StrikeBack(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

You are something else young man
Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by Korllami007: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
AfroKnight:

Is there any guy who has not been fleeced, at some point in his life, by a love interest? Really!

Naija babes need to step up. You guys should work hard. Earn money and take care of your hair, data, shoes, etc.

Many of you are not up to the standard you demand from guys. grin Once your ex leaves you, and you have no new guy, hardship sets in. My dear it should not be so.

They don wise up too. They are now dating 3 to 4 boyfriends or more and numerous friends with benefit incase of incasity. It's just like doing 3 to 4 jobs to sustain yourself.

If dem sack you from one job, you still have like 2 to 3 to maintain yourself so you won't feel it a lot.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by iammo(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
cool

I intentionally turn down financial request from girls to see the ones who would stay or the ones who would insult me like am her father

Its very simple.. if you turn a gold diggers request down she moves on to her next maga and you are free

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by FatherBona: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
iammo:
cool

I intentionally turn down financial request from girls to see the ones who would stay or the ones who would insult me like am her father

Its very simple.. if you turn a gold diggers request down she moves on to her next maga and you are free

sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by FatherBona: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Op you chop am? grin
Na dt one we wan sabi
Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Different monikers; Same old story.
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
AfroKnight:

God bless you for this post.
this is one of the sensible and true words I've come across in this forum

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by Newboss(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hope you've fûcked her?

Na who no fûck lose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by Homeboiy: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Can we see your chats with her?

Normal day lies

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
You don't have to bring this conversation here , move on and let her walk.
Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by Internet247(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Few months to 2020 , Nigeria Men need to leave broke girls alone !!! Only thing a broke girl can give you is PUSSY !! tongue

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
iammo:
cool

One wise man spotted...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : by maya007: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
This nairaland eh u plp are making this site have a very bad name with ur kiss n tell stories everytime...to me posting this here wasnt necessary atall cause it happens evryday bro! Move on abg girls full river....
Am waiting for part 2 sha...sheld make her own post n say you asked her for sex n she asked you for money...
Una no dey tayaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / See Photos Of The 19 Year Old Model That Has Caused A Stir On Instagram Over Her / STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.