Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe (2656 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / 20 Year Old Striper Who Jokes About Being A Striper At Kid Show Off Daily Income / Striper Busted! Wait For It.. Come In (VID) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
All rights reserved, this is a true story. Only the namez of key actors changed .

Its a very short story chronicling how I unknowingly forked one of my who're who was about 5 months pregnant ...

Story to follow shortly...
Re: How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand Sir
Re: How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe by SUPERPACK: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pregnant woman? blood of buhari!!!!!!!
Re: How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe by professorfal: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
paulkillershit so only one girl is "pregnant" a "stripper" and a "hoe".

you be weyrey!
Re: How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe by SINZ: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
A pregnant stripper hoe?
LOL, that's some Super Thot right there gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmm!. grin
Re: How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Eleyi wan strong like ponmo o-o. Pregy stripper grin
Re: How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe by highscript(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2017
Oboy
Re: How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
I go like read this shìt
Re: How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Puke on thread.

Disgusting shiit!
Re: How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 07, 2017
adepeter26:
Eleyi wan strong like ponmo o-o. Pregy stripper grin
This gat me laughing all day cheesy cheesy wink grin cheesy
Re: How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
My niggaz, sorry for the delay

So it all started early this year; when I noticed my Striper Hoe , who happens to be my favorite how I fork when I am around her end or short of options , she is cute, tall, fair and good looking, that informed my decision of making her my favorite hoe ,

So my niggaz, I noticed she was looking usually fleshy, had added fat on the relevant places , was having a more glittery skin, and looking more succulent , so my niggaz; being the man that I am, with the dick of steel, stoic and indifferent to fear , I got good erections, and I invited her over. My people, I took her to my room and forked the hell out of her, while she was moaning aloud like someone about having a heart attack, I didn't spare her, I continued, turned her to her back, put my whole rod inside an continued the banging, until my young man released every nonsense in his head , then I got myself...
Afterwards, I had to ask her what was happening, pleading for her to tell me the secrets, that was when she divulged she was about 8weeks pregnant ; that the nigga that's responsible (one of her sugar daddy; a military nigga) , wasn't ready for any responsibility and asked her to terminate it. Well I was Like , "This preggy really make ur body come out well oh" , it has done something and I love what it did, but the idea of u being pregnant is unthinkable and unbearable , it isn't appropriate and shouldn't go on, beause I'm very sure u are unset for the responsibilities that will follow... So I gave her some cash and left...
After about a day, she called me , that she needed some Dru's to terminate the preggy, being the. Mr nice guy I have always been I quickly obliged and gave her the requisite prescriptions... My people, some days after sr told me she has used it and everything was off. I was happy , that she's good and back to world... My people, I continued in my sexcapades ...
She came another time about a month after, looking her normal self, I nodded in the affirmative and quickly took her to my palace for another slaughter, after slaughtering and dissecting her further, I released all that was in me and felt relieve , allowed her go and gave heR some cash...
My niggaz, after wards didn't see her again and didn't feel like, she kept on calling and I was posting her ; until a time I felt no need to post again, I needed to mop that pussy once again....

Brb...
Re: How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
Puke on thread.

Disgusting shiit!

Go puke on yourself young lady and get off this thread, who even invited u here??
Vamoose from here immediately

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Married Lady. / Gay Dude To Expose Partners For Giving Him HIV, Promises To Share The Virus(pix) / What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.