Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom (18453 Views)

Protest At Chevron Flow Station In Kokodiagbene, Gbaramatu In Warri (Photos) / FG Meets With Labour In Last-minute Scramble To Avert Strike. / Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom by Franklerry: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
What a phd holder ccould not do..

1 Like

Re: FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom by Myself2(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
mrvitalis:
There is no reason every state in the Niger delta should not have 5 to 10 module rifinaries and at least one petrochemical plant ...but they keep blaming oil well owners ...only fools believe them sha ..but the problems is 92% of Niger delta youths believe them

You are a fool for calling 92% of Niger Delta youths fools
Re: FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom by Ziggyduben(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Good development, YES but I fear my fellow youths. Deve will drive this development
Re: FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom by Dymaco(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
mrvitalis:
There is no reason every state in the Niger delta should not have 5 to 10 module rifinaries and at least one petrochemical plant ...but they keep blaming oil well owners ...only fools believe them sha ..but the problems is 92% of Niger delta youths believe them

you again...
do you think that they are not financial capable men in Niger delta who can build refinery. Do you think to get license to build refinery that will benefit both govt and its citizens is easy. but your govt. prefer importation of refined oil.

if you don't know, just know that they are many illegal refinery in Niger delta owed by men denied license by the govt.

1 Like

Re: FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom by signz: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Franklerry:
What a phd holder ccould not do..

The militants actually forced the hard man in Aso rock to do it.
Re: FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom by Vorigo: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
dondo83:

The vandals will be the owners of modular refineries
End of story
Re: FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom by comos: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2017
stinggy:

I guess Edo and Ondo states are now jewish states too muntula undecided undecided

what is the connection between Edo and ondo ?

Edo is purely a Niger-Delta state while ondo is a yoruba state,

please stop including Edo in your Oduduwa republic
Re: FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom by realjoker(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
comos:

what is the connection between Edo and ondo ?

Edo is purely a Niger-Delta state while ondo is a yoruba state,

please stop including Edo in your Oduduwa republic
So edo being purely a Niger-Delta state made them Jewish?
Re: FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom by mikolo80: 3:14am On Apr 05, 2017
kingivie:
The same thieves popping up everywhere. Wellington okirika is a thief. I wonder how nja can survive with same group of thieves been recycled.

when you non thieves stop lamenting and participate and challenge them
Re: FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom by mikolo80: 3:16am On Apr 05, 2017
lucrownt:
The Only Problem We Have In Nigeria Is Mismanagement.. Even If We Have 100 Refineries And We Are Not Accountable, We Will Keep On Failing. Once Politicians Don't Have The Mentality Of Embezzling The Country Money..
mismanagement is reduced in private investment

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy / Dankwambo Meets With Kwankwaso And Sule Lamido In Abuja / I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.