Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,143 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year (8169 Views)

Infinix To Hold Free Hot 8 Concert With Mayorkun & Naira Marley / Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses / Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 2:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Well, some are close to perfect!
Lonan:
i dont believe any company makes a complete phone in anyones point of view
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by TheLastGrimm: 2:44am On Apr 06, 2017
Both of themm
lilmisspenney:

look or feel?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by BolajiChang: 3:03am On Apr 06, 2017
yeah, they should just make it cum with good specs
nynyola123:

I know right?? It will be so dope.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 3:23am On Apr 06, 2017
Which product, can you specify?
cadiz:
but theres nothing really special about this specs tho, phones of this spec should already be in the market
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2017
nynyola123:
We already have this in the market. Infinix market for that matter
Pls which infinix phone got those specifications
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2017
CiscoRamon:
Personally, i cant wait
same here cos I want to see d improved battery n camera will be like
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by passyaba: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2017
wizzywisdom:

They will never!!! They will never make a "complete" phone
But der latest phone is complete ..
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 12:36am On Apr 07, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

same here cos I want to see d improved battery n camera will be like
The battery would def be a beast
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2017
CiscoRamon:
The battery would def be a beast
lets wait n see but my prayer is let it be 10,000mAh
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by kingblack: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

from 5000mah to 10000mah massive but not so immediately from them
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
That would be way cool
emmavis4u0052:

Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2017
CiscoRamon:
That would be way cool
yes oo at least battery charging won't be a problem which will make me to play pes steady
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
Both of themm
yeah. that's what I thought.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
adeboyewareez:

I used the voice lock tech briefly on my Hot 2, and I think I saw it on Hot 3 (not sure)

The thing is, Voice is not something that's individually exclusive. Fingerprint, for example, is unique to each and everybody. Voice, on the other hand, is not quite unique.

Well, I'm not ruling out the fact that new tech could improve Voice lock, but, I think its a lot less likely.
did it come with the phone or you installed it??
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Bashspeaks(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

yes oo at least battery charging won't be a problem which will make me to play pes steady
It will really help the lovers of game
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
lilmisspenney:

did it cone with the phone or you installed it??

It did come with the phone.

If you have an Infinix Hot 2, go to Settings< Security , there you find "Voice unlock" as part of the phone lock options.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Bashspeaks(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
adeboyewareez:

If you have an Infinix Hot 2, go to Settings< Security , there you find "Voice unlock" as part of the phone lock options.
is it tru it has that cos am just hearing for the first time
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bashspeaks:

is it tru it has that cos am just hearing for the first time

Wow!

It's true bro! I'm quite surprised people didn't see that feature; maybe its because the PIN and password were more popular.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by cadiz: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
yes, but its not yet perfect yet
adeboyewareez:

Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Bashspeaks(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
adeboyewareez:

Wow!

It's true bro! I'm quite surprised people didn't see that feature; maybe its because the PIN and password were more popular.
Just need to confirm that
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by emmavis4u0052(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bashspeaks:
It will really help the lovers of game
am one of dem oo dats y I took my time to select good phone
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by yemzzy02(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
adeboyewareez:

wow! That's great. hearing this for the first time
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by TheLastGrimm: 12:40am On Apr 09, 2017
Thank god youre in line
lilmisspenney:

yeah. that's what I thought.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 12:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol, PES what?
emmavis4u0052:

Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 1:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Me too, id probably tell my who owns this
yemzzy02:

wow! That's great. hearing this for the first time
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 1:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Especially the pattern ish
adeboyewareez:

Wow!

Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by daddykalid101: 6:00am On Apr 09, 2017
CiscoRamon:
Especially the pattern ish
Most people are used to the pin and password
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2017
CiscoRamon:
Lol, PES what?
don't u know wat pes means?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Lonan: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
daddykalid101:

Most people are used to the pin and password
i still prefer a password in most situations
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by yemzzy02(m): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2017
Lonan:

I like the fingerprint o...
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by daddykalid101: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lonan:
I choose the patten itself
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
I was tryna ask for the year version
emmavis4u0052:

don't u know wat pes means?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria is a Failure: True or False? / Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS / My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.