Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year (7733 Views)

Infinix To Hold Free Hot 8 Concert With Mayorkun & Naira Marley / Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses / Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by passyaba: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by opeyemithought: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by nynyola123: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2017
kingblack:
as long as I can afford it sure I would
But thinking about it, with what you're expecting how much do you think it will cost?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by nynyola123: 12:37am On Apr 05, 2017
passyaba:

Dats true .. N it might come out dis year
It will... I'm expecting to be wowed.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 1:55am On Apr 05, 2017
There is something as such
emmavis4u0052:

yea . For d spec to have leaked n wat to expect
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 1:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Thanks for clarifying both
BolajiChang:
I doubt there is any difference between both. They are all mobile phones
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 1:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Yeah, guess thats what we gon do
jonmoveek:
We can as well patiently wait for one
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by TheLastGrimm: 2:02am On Apr 05, 2017
They definitely would
BolajiChang:
Huge turn off , they should prolly work on that
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by TheLastGrimm: 2:03am On Apr 05, 2017
They definitely would!
Lonan:

we all hope so too
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by BolajiChang: 2:07am On Apr 05, 2017
Lets just hope so real time
TheLastGrimm:
They definitely would
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by BolajiChang: 2:07am On Apr 05, 2017
You are damn welcome
CiscoRamon:
Thanks for clarifying both
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by smithblink0052(f): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2017
kingblack:
i just want an affordable phone with mad ass features grin
what do u mean by affordable? no matter d price some will say it's expensive
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2017
CiscoRamon:
There is something as such
yes .. so let's wait n see d next phone
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2017
passyaba:
grin grin I just guess base on logistics
efe has spoil u too .. keep d logistics one side while I wait for d phone
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by passyaba: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

efe has spoil u too .. keep d logistics one side while I wait for d phone
Hahahahaha .. I will wait with you
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by passyaba: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2017
nynyola123:

It will... I'm expecting to be wowed.
Yes oo n it should be great
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by kingblack: 11:39am On Apr 05, 2017
smithblink0052:

what do u mean by affordable? no matter d price some will say it's expensive
i mean something an average person should be able to acquire
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
I'm waiting for a phone with this configuration... 6" screen 2GB RAM 4000 maH battery 32GB internal memory processor should be 8 core price should be less than 70k
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by passyaba: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
wizzywisdom:
I'm waiting for a phone with this configuration...
6" screen
2GB RAM
4000 maH battery
32GB internal memory
processor should be 8 core
price should be less than 70k
Go to infinix company n tell dem weda dey can make ur own grin
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
passyaba:
Go to infinix company n tell dem weda dey can make ur own grin
They will never!!! They will never make a "complete" phone
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by smithblink0052(f): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
kingblack:
i mean something an average person should be able to acquire
I know dat most of infx is affordable
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Lonan: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
wizzywisdom:

i dont believe any company makes a complete phone in anyones point of view
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by cadiz: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
wizzywisdom:
6" screen
2GB RAM
4000 maH battery
32GB internal memory
but theres nothing really special about this specs tho, phones of this spec should already be in the market
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by nynyola123: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
BolajiChang:
It would nice for Infinix to come up with a pad tho
I know right?? It will be so dope.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by nynyola123: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
wizzywisdom:
6" screen
2GB RAM
4000 maH battery
32GB internal memory
We already have this in the market. Infinix market for that matter
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
wizzywisdom:
with specs like that the camera will probably not be up to expectations.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
adeboyewareez:

Won't be bad........ but won't be the most secure.
why??
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
lilmisspenney:

why??

It's not so hard to replicate voice pitch, Quality, Intensity and Tone. All that's needed is the Word (which one can easily hear you say) and then, try to replicate it just the way you've said it.

Given that it wasn't so developed in those Tecno and Infinix devices, It was damn too easy to mimic a voice that had been used to lock them.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
Would def make them look more fancy.
look or feel?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
adeboyewareez:

It's not so hard to replicate voice pitch, Quality, Intensity and Tone. All that's needed is the Word (which one can easily hear you say) and then, try to replicate it just the way you've said it.

Given that it wasn't so developed in those Tecno and Infinix devices, It was damn too easy to mimic a voice that had been used to lock them.
infinix does not have voice lock tech and the voice can't be easily replicated if it's highly developed can it??
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
lilmisspenney:

infinix does not have voice lock tech and the voice can't be easily replicated if it's highly developed can it??

I used the voice lock tech briefly on my Hot 2, and I think I saw it on Hot 3 (not sure)

The thing is, Voice is not something that's individually exclusive. Fingerprint, for example, is unique to each and everybody. Voice, on the other hand, is not quite unique.

Well, I'm not ruling out the fact that new tech could improve Voice lock, but, I think its a lot less likely.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by CiscoRamon: 2:34am On Apr 06, 2017
Personally, i cant wait
emmavis4u0052:

yes .. so let's wait n see d next phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android / Drop Your Current Homescreen Shot / How Do I Go About Internet Settings With Nokia E5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.