Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady (45452 Views)

See The Fake Camel Toe (otu) Ladies Wear These Days / Fake Camel Toe Underwear Is On FIRE / Ladies Would You Buy This Fake Camel Toe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by smiliyB(f): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I wonder o, soon there will be fake human face mask.
Lol seriously, it's kinda funny but not funny. :'

1 Like

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by teebell999(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
The CEO of PricelessHairs, has taken to Instagram to disclose that she won't be selling hairs to customers who fake mons pubis to buy her goods.

According to the lady, though she needs Davido's N30Billion, but that won't make her sell hairs to ladies who wear fake mons pubis, displaying fake camel toes through their clothes.

Here's what she wrote;

Abobo!!!

While most women would prefer hiding the shape of their vulvas from public view, there seems to be a particular group these days who are keen on highlighting it instead. Some even resort to wearing and artificial pad shaped like a camel toe to be more seductive. For the unfamiliar, “camel toe” is the slang term for the shape of the woman’s vaginal area formed when tight bottoms only work to accentuate the shape of the crotch.

However, what used to be a source of embarrassment for the average woman is slowly becoming a trend in some parts of the world.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-wont-sell-hair-to-ladies-who-wear.html
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
so vulva don become camel toe..wetin we no go see for this world... iyama dem no know say e go dey smell...
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Girls of these days are headless. Of what essence is this?
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by sylve11: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Men are in real trouble. them dey still fake camel toe too? sad cool
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Amarabae(f): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
nawa o. nsogbu di kwa.
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
shocked Soon women go they wear fake BUSH FOR PVSSY lipsrsealed

There is already
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Amarabae:
nawa o. nsogbu di kwa.
no be small tin ooo
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by pestrolus2002(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
...No wonder , I ran into a lady some few days ago and I was wondering why will someone be this irresponsible to the extent that the tight she was putting on was highlighting her whole Mon pubis, not knowing that they now where artificial one.. nawa for all this strange tending fashion o
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Jesuferanmi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Confused beings... Plying the streets, seducing 'males' & coming on air to abuse 'sexual abuse'
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by smartkester(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
What exactly is her beef?

Business is business. Why are you worried about all this extra stuff. Good luck to her.
e be like you dry wear camel toe ba.. Send me your pic make i see
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by smartkester(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
ekems2017:
Pls what is she insinuating?
simple don't wear camel toe.. .i like em without camel toe
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Icon79(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
onos1979:
pls why is it called camel's toe?

Did you read the article? I guess not.

Oya, go back and this time make sure you read the article.
You'll find your answer right there.

O pari
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Girls won't like this.
Botu y? embarassed

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by mrikenna002: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by JastSiryin(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Oh my God!!! what is dis world coming to.Just look at what dis perverts are turning women into, all in d name of sexiness... Who ever said dis was sexy sef? mtcheew!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.