Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? (1976 Views)

Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by akinwunmi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2009
Looked for something close to the above topic but found none. The reason behind the question is;A gurl just told me that she stopped being my friend because i flaunt my fiancee's picture on facebook and yahoo msgr. Her reason? she said she likes REAL GUYS and not ROMEO GUYS

So am asking my fellow Nairalanders abeg ooooooooooooooo make una shed light on this for me ooooooooooooooooooo

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REAL GUY AND A ROMEO GUY

merci
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2009
Au Revoir. cool
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by akinwunmi(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2009
par comfortable. please answer the question please
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 27, 2009
@poster
why the hell do you care what this "friend" thinks since you are happily in a relationship? or should you hide your gf picture just for her sake.

she is the one you should have asked that question you posted.
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by omega25red(m): 2:03am On Dec 27, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
why the hell do you care what this "friend" thinks since you are happily in a relationship? or should you hide your gf picture just for her sake.

she is the one you should have asked that question you posted.
abi o can you help me ask him?
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Oluchi21(f): 2:12am On Dec 27, 2009
sounds very jealous, am sure she is dying for you deep down, pls just accept her request you don't need such a friend. Every girl wants a romeo guy so you don't have a problem!
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by iice(f): 5:03am On Dec 27, 2009
She's dense. You show your fiancee's pic on your fb and msger and that is not real?
She obviously has real confused with romeo.
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by akinwunmi(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2009
@iice
been a while how doing.thanks very much

@oluchi
thanks. i know i don't have a problem. just wanted to know what other pips think and sincerly whatever anyone's got to wont make me love her less or love her more.

@All
what anyone has to say about my friends doesn't change who they are to me. they are the only one's who can change that. obviously like some said she is jealous. you know what i asked her?

WHAT IF I ASKED YOU TO STOP FLAUNTING YOUR BEAUTY OR GOD GIVING BODY STRUCTURE WOULD, she simply logged out
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by iice(f): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
Erhh right memory gap here grin
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 28, 2009
You can as well say good riddance to bad rubbish.

I guess by real guys she means those that find it hard to flaunt their girlfriends or preferably emotionally challenged. Give me a sweet guy any day. kiss
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by eldee(m): 2:10am On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

You can as well say good riddance to bad rubbish.

I guess by real guys she means those that find it hard to flaunt their girlfriends or preferably emotionally challenged. Give me a sweet guy any day. kiss

First of all you need to ask how he's been 'flaunting' her.
Sweet boys are irritating at times.

It's one thing to say, 'that's my woman' . . . it's another thing to say 'Oh shyte, I'm so dead . . . Tiffany's calling' grin grin

Are we talking bout a 'Upgrade You' Jay-Z here or an 808's and Heartbreak Kanye?? grin grin
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by TOPE20001(f): 2:13am On Dec 28, 2009
akinwunmi:

Looked for something close to the above topic but found none. The reason behind the question is;A gurl just told me that she stopped being my friend because i flaunt my fiancee's picture on facebook and yahoo msgr. Her reason? she said she likes REAL GUYS and not ROMEO GUYS

So am asking my fellow Nairalanders abeg ooooooooooooooo make una shed light on this for me ooooooooooooooooooo

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REAL GUY AND A ROMEO GUY

merci

Jealousy jealousy
Romeo guy ko. she is plain jealous of what u have, she wished that was her cheesy
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

First of all you need to ask how he's been 'flaunting' her.
Sweet boys are irritating at times.

It's one thing to say, 'that's my woman' . . . it's another thing to say 'Oh shyte, I'm so dead . . . Tiffany's calling' grin grin

Are we talking bout a 'Upgrade You' Jay-Z here or an 808's and Heartbreak Kanye?? grin grin

Depends on what 'sweet' means to you. You are not at the receiving end of a boy's sweetness, so let me love my sweet boys. I would take a man who's overly sweet than one who would put you through emotional torture just to receive a pat on the back from 'the boys'.
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by eldee(m): 2:31am On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

Depends on what 'sweet' means to you. You are not at the receiving end of a boy's sweetness, so let me love my sweet boys. I would take a man who's overly sweet than one who would put you through emotional torture just to receive a pat on the back from 'the boys'.

Do you always see the world in extremes??
How about the guy that still respects his woman without being voluntarily emasculated??
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

Do you always see the world in extremes??
How about the guy that still respects his woman without being voluntarily emasculated??

Most of the time I do. Certain minor characteristics of the male species I tend to ignore tend to lead to something drastic in future. tongue
Respect with emotional suppression doesn't work with me.
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by chika98: 2:44am On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

Most of the time I do. Certain minor characteristics of the male species I tend to ignore tend to lead to something drastic in future. tongue

Case in point: A guy I "tempted" to date told me that "whenever I hold your hand; It means you look beautiful"

Now, how the Zap am I supposed to know that if you don't say it? Non-expressive men are a waste of time.
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by TOPE20001(f): 2:47am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Case in point: A guy I "tempted" to date told me that "whenever I hold your hand; It means you look beautiful"

Now, how the Zap am I supposed to know that if you don't say it? Non-expressive men are a waste of time.

Death grin grin grin grin grin grin WTF?? undecided
Dnt like men that cant express their emotions . . . . . Gosh sad grin
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Lol. cheesy
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by eldee(m): 2:56am On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

Come on, majority of the people we meet in our lives are in the middle, what's wrong with the middle??
We adapt to the minor things, isn't that what relationships are about??

stillwater:

It's not emotional suppression, it's being normal and not weird.
That sweetboy thing is only romantic in the movies . . .
It's one of em things like 'throwing pebbles at a girl's window' and singing to a chic in public.
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by eldee(m): 3:03am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

You really want me to go into women that expect us to be mind-readers??
Nah, don't even go there cheesy cheesy

Women find it hard to express half their emotions.
You come late from work once, and it seems all right till after the break-up and then she suddenly remembers that she was angry grin grin
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

Come on, majority of the people we meet in our lives are in the middle, what's wrong with the middle??
We adapt to the minor things, isn't that what relationships are about??

Nothing wrong in being in the middle. I'm in the middle too. grin You know I used to be a hardened woman before, cheesy but I've come to appreciate those things you may consider abnormal 'because you think it violates whatever imaginary man code you guys swear to'.

It's not emotional suppression, it's being normal and not weird.
That sweetboy thing is only romantic in the movies . . .
It's one of em things like 'throwing pebbles at a girl's window' and singing to a chic in public.

I told you, you are not the one at the receiving end of such sweetness. Become a girl for a second first, then we can have a discussion.  cheesy So you can never do something spontaneous as singing for your chic in public?
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by chika98: 3:09am On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

You come late from work once, and it seems all right till after the break-up and then she suddenly remembers that she was angry grin grin

There are some women out there that don't meddle with their words. I'd tell you whatever it is I feel. The real truth is human beings rather listen to lies than the truth!
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by TOPE20001(f): 3:11am On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

LMFAO grin grin grin
some men too are like that jare tongue
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 28, 2009
I'll take Romeo. . . . He's more real that the realest Naija man.
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

She was only trying to compromise and not escalate the situation. You would be the first to say she nags a lot if she goes on and on about your lateness. So which do you prefer?
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by eldee(m): 3:22am On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

I told you, you are not the one at the receiving end of such sweetness. Become a girl for a second first, then we can have a discussion. cheesy So you can never do something spontaneous as singing for your chic in public?
I do that . . . definitely.
But it only remains special when you don't do it all the time.

stillwater:

Nothing wrong in being in the middle. I'm in the middle too. grin You know I used to be a hardened woman before, cheesy but I've come to appreciate those things you may consider abnormal 'because you think it violates whatever imaginary man code you guys swear to'.

Imaginary man code?? Nah, scratch that.
It's simple, nice chics get too much of that from losers already.
You of all NL chics should see where I'm coming from grin grin
Everything in excess gets irritaing.
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by eldee(m): 3:25am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

There are some women out there that don't meddle with their words. I'd tell you whatever it is I feel. The real truth is human beings rather listen to lies than the truth!

Words are extremely flexible.
You can tell the truth in ways that will not necessarily cause sumn else.

That whole thing about pple not wanting the truth is only used by people who have a problem with self expression.
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

I do that . . . definitely.
But it only remains special when you don't do it all the time.

Imaginary man code?? Nah, scratch that.
It's simple, nice chics get too much of that from losers already.
You of all NL chics should see where I'm coming from grin grin
Everything in excess gets irritaing.

I'm coming at you because there are certain underlying connotations that I sense from you that speaks of men who are expressive of their emotions as wusses.  tongue In fact you termed it weird. tongue
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by chika98: 3:29am On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

Words are extremely flexible.
You can tell the truth in ways that will not necessarily cause sumn else.

That whole thing about pple not wanting the truth is only used by people who have a problem with self expression.

Not true at all! I don't like beating about the bush as it seems our ideologies are different.
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by eldee(m): 3:33am On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

I'm coming at you because there are certain underlying connotations that I sense from you that speaks of men who are expressive of their emotions as wusses.  tongue In fact you termed it weird. tongue

Anything that'll make a friend start avoiding you has to be extreme.
Come on . . . I've missed so many guy's nites, written poems and many things even I wouldn't have doene two years ago, but my friends have started avoiding me.
He has crossed the line grin grin grin

chika98:

Not true at all! I don't like beating about the bush as it seems our ideologies are different.
That's the typical African chic, when it rains it pours.
How about getting your point across without causing a riot.

Life is so much easier than what we let ourselves pass through.

TOPE2000!:

LMFAO grin grin grin
some men too are like that jare tongue
Men don't keep grudges.
It's against the code grin grin
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by chika98: 3:38am On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

Anything that'll make a friend start avoiding you has to be extreme.
Come on . . . I've missed so many guy's nites, written poems and many things even I wouldn't have doene two years ago, but my friends have started avoiding me.
He has crossed the line grin grin grin
That's the typical African chic, when it rains it pours.
How about getting your point across without causing a riot.

Life is so much easier than what we let ourselves pass through.
Men don't keep grudges.
It's against the code grin grin

Now Mister of great knowledge and all that is good. Have I in any way caused chaos here? Now, can I then assume that you're an open minded lad? You've just gone ahead to conclude and label me as a "typical African" . With these aforementioned facts, how can I then have a conversation with you about the said topic if you have indeed put me under a box without even hearing what I've got to say?
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 3:43am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

TOPE2000!:

Death grin grin grin grin grin grin WTF?? undecided
Dnt like men that cant express their emotions . . . . . Gosh sad grin

I don die oh, wetin my eyes no go see for NL grin I'd rather have a man who can't express his emotions than someone like Chika's with his romantic "whenever i hold your hand, it means you look beauriful cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Ladies Appreciates Fine Boiz Wit No Money These Dayz / My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt / Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.