Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) (96248 Views)

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Girl born with an Arabic inscription in Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by rexesq(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
darioNaharis:
Very cute kiss

Nigerians never appreciate good things. They castigate someone born with blue eyes, yet same them will admire it in foreign movies and even go as far as purchasing coloured lenses angry

Her eyes look like that 'Who Wants to Be A Millionaire" symbol . Still so cute

name true o. on point. gbam!
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Jelly007: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
ppl tend to fear what they dont understand, beautiful and unique baby
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
And to think that some slay queens buy this blue contact lens just for this look? God you are great. Cute baby girl.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Lusheyi(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Oya make una con get una eye tattoo na, make we ink am blue sharpali with thin white stripes... be like the biz go move for for the condition of the people wey dey this thread so. Those eyes are scary, especially for this baby. It will make more sense when she is grown... ermmm, I like am sha. Hope them dem see well, make e no be say dem de view in black and white
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by dacovajnr: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
optional1:

shabi i go born d pikin witout u paying for it..

Remember u say u no marry again.
The Maybach emperor no be payment? undecided

Btw I reached an agreement with your sister already kiss
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
The Maybach emperor no be payment? undecided

Btw I reached an agreement with your sister already kiss

my sista but she didn't inform me..
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by pestrolus2002(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
It's an inherited medical condition called Waardenburg syndrome
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
ibson99:
scary eyes. you sure she aint marine spirit

another uneducated, semi illiterate animal spotted.. another example of the wasted youth in this country undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by evmandy(f): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
adepeter26:

Mehn, you look pretty. Sexy eyes
Thanks dear. Bt its artificial
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by evmandy(f): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
chiomababy22:
And to think that some slay queens buy this blue contact lens just for this look? God you are great. Cute baby girl.
My dear, pple like me buy o...... So beautiful. Wish I was born with those eyes goh!
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Your eye balls are beautiful baby... a thousand kisses for you#just for you& you alone... CHEERS
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by alipostads: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
chat
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by dacovajnr: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
optional1:

my sista but she didn't inform me..
Negotiation still on grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
freshkik:
So beautiful... I follow theses twins on IG sef
Nice!!! The one with brown n blue has a condition called Hererochromia!!!!! But lovely gehs I tell u
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
If she grow up for fresh place go fresh school nobody go discriminate am
Especially when she come grow up guys go d rush am
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
alex7071:
Who said it's a genetic mutation? I saw in a science page on Facebook that everybody with blue eyes are descendants of one man that lived about 10,000 years ago.
Mine mutated from blue to hazel,what does that make me?

A descendant of Hercules?
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
The family should not worry...make dem get money or make sure she get money...Na people go qualify her eyes to worda like sexy, special, burgundy ..and other names!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need To Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly!
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
girl4rmspace:
If i were her, when i grow older.. I would be dressing in all blue. So people would think the eyes is just there for fashion, they wont know its real. Lol

cos nigeria can be such a funny place. With eyes like that, many would call you a witch or say you are possessed by some demons

naija mentality saddens me.
its an african mentality in gen'

Albinos were exclusively used for money rituals in Tanzania and some other countries like that...(don't know if its been curbed)...if that isn't superstition,i wonder what is
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
sheyinoni:

Scopist,always scoping babe with the slightest opportunity. I bet ur eye are red sef ,red from claro. Looool[color=#000099][/color] grin

Lwkmd grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
TinaAnita:
Please is it possible for us to exchange the blue eyes so that I'd give her mine? You have no slightest idea of how much I love and desire blue eyes. Dear God, please turn my eyes to blue let me see the idiot that will criticize it.
I have cute,sexy hazel...coman exchange tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by econo88(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
very very interesting... i like that smiley newspapersng.com
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by optional1(f): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
Negotiation still on grin
this negotiation behide d camera no be here oh.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
ugolance:
New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor. Scientists have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6,000-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye color of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today.

eh..ehm,Sir. I've got a question:

If a baby was born with blue eyes,as it grows to some months,the eye colour changes from a distinct blue to a hazel brown eyes,what would you make of that?
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by dacovajnr: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
optional1:

this negotiation behide d camera no be here oh.
Don't worry you'll end up with me..Negotiation yaff enter concluding level kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
The Extra-Terrestrials are here, now physically.

I am surprise that millions of parents give birth to kids, without knowing the Star System their soul come from, so they can prepare for the expectations of these 4D humans.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Adeolu4(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Make god give me one pikin wit blue eyes sef
I go dey happy
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by 2bam: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
I love it,no need for contact for lens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by sirusX(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
sotall:
Hmmm....na wa ooooo.
Those eyes may look beautiful but they are scary as well. Even if the eyes look scary doesnt justify her being discriminated.

But one kwession dey my mind......Shey na her mama play the foreign match wey bring the blue eye gene abi na her grand mama or ancestors?
Somewhere along the line...there was an international friendly match

A victory well celebrated today, but there are still haters as usual...no problem
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
They should relocate to Lagos.
In Lagos, there are ladies and guys with all shades of eye colours. No one really cares, and no one in Lagos will stigmatize them. They will even have lots of friends lol grin
Delta state is the wrong place to be if u are different in looks. Trust me.

But Lag? They will become loved, especially if they are friendly. smiley

And inbetween am not Yoruba.. Am from south south and the friendly vibes and friendships I receive here is very warm smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Tedassie:

I have cute,sexy hazel...coman exchange tongue

I want blue eyes so gerarahia nmen

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Efostick(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ocular Albinism. Such rarity kiss
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mophasa:
K
Na who go pay for d vote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.