Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Love In Anger And Forgiveness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love In Anger And Forgiveness (382 Views)

Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex / Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love In Anger And Forgiveness by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Have you ever wondered why couples spat in anger and reunite with gentle affirmations later on?

It is natural that when a loved one does something wrong, anger stems in you. Rebellion seems to be the option but inside the anger is a lay-root of love.

You wish the person had not done that. How could they after so much love you hold for them. When you take away the anger in forgiveness, it becomes clearer to you the person only wanted to make a correction.

This is not an easy balance in life interactions because not everybody has the calm spirit of explanation and the almighty spirit of forgiveness.

When next you get that yelling from a loved one. When next you get the unusual silence, think of an underlying pain coming from the other side. Figure out it might be love coming out in form of frustration.

Only forgiveness can take off the veil from your eyes for you to see this.

One of the quotes from Lesan Crooke will interest you on how love is painful and may come out in anger.

He said; "the first time I rebelled against my mother was when I was in high school. We were stone broke and we had nothing to eat. I was going to drop out of school and I'm thinking about the wicked man who impregnated her with me and left her to suffer. How can she be going through this pain alone and I don't want her to talk to me.

I'm angry, I want to leave her. Go to a place where I can make money and take care of her".
So you see why children may just wish there was a correction. From big things to the little things they do. Your girlfriend wishes things were just better and corrected. Your friend is aggressive due to the pain of love.

Forgiveness will bring you to understand them if you go through an after thought. Love is deep. Love is pain!.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise / Myincome Will Make You Smile Again / Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.