Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! (10637 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Who Is Sheik Inyass? / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Abdulbsd(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
carinmom:
Assalam Alaikum Abdelkabir.

Let me see if I can try
Man Yahdihillahu fahuwal muhtad, waman yudhlil fala haadiya lah, Ameen ya Allah.

Concerning the issue of those two men Tijjani and his boy Inyass, By Allah, they have spread and brought upon this world lots of mischief, they have misguided huge number of people. Those of you following tariqa should know that Allah SWT has commanded you to obey Him and his prophet only. Allah says,(wa'adiullaaha warasuuluh) but did not add (wa'adii'u shaykh, wali or whosoever). By Allah, you must obey only Him and his prophet if you want to be saved, if one Shehu can, let him come back to this world and swear that one can only be saved if he/she obeys him only. May Allah guide us aright.

Subhannallah !
Dan uwa Allah yasaka da mafificin al-khairinSa. A gaskiya, kayi kokari sosai wajen fassara abubuwan da na rubuta da Hausa zuwa Turanci, kai kace da ma cen da Turancin na rubuta. Gaskiya ka cencenci yabo, kaga yadda ka bisu kalma-bayan-kalma. Jazakallah khair ! May Allah keep our feet steadfast firmly to the Sunnah of Rasulillah ! Ameen

1 Like

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Abdulbsd(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
FriendNG:

Servant of inyas. They are 2 of them. AbdulInyas was sentence to death while the other guys "Mai guduma" "Mai hammer" Allah answered his prayer.

Mai guduma usually put like ten Quran on his head and he will then swear that the follower of Izala (salafi) will be turn into pigs in their grave, they will enter fire when they died and "if I am lying may a vehicle crush me into pieces (Dagadaga a type of pieces that one cannot park except with a shovel).

He said when Izala are building a mosque:
The labourers
The Bricklayers
The man who sell pure water to them
The man who tell them " Weldon Sir "
Any one who in any way come in contact with that mosque is a child of Jahannam..

He will then again put like 5 Quran on his head and swear "If wat I said is a lie may Allah curse me, may a car crush me...... "

At the end Allah accepted his prayer, He was crushed in a high way beyond recognition
grin
FriendNG:

Servant of inyas. They are 2 of them. AbdulInyas was sentence to death while the other guys "Mai guduma" "Mai hammer" Allah answered his prayer.

Mai guduma usually put like ten Quran on his head and he will then swear that the follower of Izala (salafi) will be turn into pigs in their grave, they will enter fire when they died and "if I am lying may a vehicle crush me into pieces (Dagadaga a type of pieces that one cannot park except with a shovel).

He said when Izala are building a mosque:
The labourers
The Bricklayers
The man who sell pure water to them
The man who tell them " Weldon Sir "
Any one who in any way come in contact with that mosque is a child of Jahannam..

He will then again put like 5 Quran on his head and swear "If wat I said is a lie may Allah curse me, may a car crush me...... "

At the end Allah accepted his prayer, He was crushed in a high way beyond recognition

I do agree with your statements concerning that guy 'Mai Guduma'. Really he was misleaded by those misleading-men Tijjani and Inyass.
May Allah gurd us, guide us and let us follow His commands and the Sunnah of His beloved Prophet Muhammad ibn Abdullah (sallalahu alaihi wa salam). Ameen
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by carinmom(f): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Abdulbsd:

Subhannallah !
Dan uwa Allah yasaka da mafificin al-khairinSa. A gaskiya, kayi kokari sosai wajen fassara abubuwan da na rubuta da Hausa zuwa Turanci, kai kace da ma cen da Turancin na rubuta. Gaskiya ka cencenci yabo, kaga yadda ka bisu kalma-bayan-kalma. Jazakallah khair ! May Allah keep our feet steadfast firmly to the Sunnah of Rasulillah ! Ameen

Ameen Dan uwana, amma fa mace ce ni ba namiji ba.

Nagode, Allah ya dada tabbatar damu a cikin sunnah

1 Like

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Empiree: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Abdulbsd:
'...duk wanda Allah ya shiryar; shine cikakken shiryayye. Wanda ko ya 6atar ! babu mai iya shiryar da shi.' (‎إهدناالصرط المستقيم‎) ya Allahu amin ! Magana dangane da wadancen Mutane biyu din wato Tijjani dashi da yaronsa wato Inyass, wallahi, tallahi, ba karamar 6arna suka shuka a ban kasa. Sun hallakar da mutane da dama. To kasani kai dan dariqa. Allah yana umarta ka ne da kaimasa kaiwa annabinsa biyayya, Allah caye (wa adi ullaha, wa adi ur-rasul) bai kara da (wa adi ul shaiyks, wali ko whatsoever ba). Wallahi tallahi. Sai kabi Allah da Manzonsa ne kadai zaka tsira. In Shehu ya isa ya dawo duniya shima ya rantse sai an bishi ne za'a tsira. Allah ganar da mu.
_Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse (RTA) said "As for those who attribute themselves to me and commit anything contrary to the honorable sharia by engaging in haram and neglecting Divine commands, then Allah is my witness and you are my witnesses that I am free from such people (i.e. they are not my followers). Oh Allah, I am innocent from what those have done."_
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Abdulbsd(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2017
Empiree:
_Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse (RTA) said "As for those who attribute themselves to me and commit anything contrary to the honorable sharia by engaging in haram and neglecting Divine commands, then Allah is my witness and you are my witnesses that I am free from such people (i.e. they are not my followers). Oh Allah, I am innocent from what those have done."_
wallahi Inyass wannan bai isammasa ya kubuta a wannan tarko ba, dalili : dole ne tun farko, da yasan da irin wannan 6araka, ya yi duk mai yiyuwa ya kauda ita. Amma bai yi hakan ba, zai fadi haka yana tunanin ku6uta ? Akwai maganganu da aka rawaito daga gareshi da wadan da aka rawaito daga al-majiran sa, wadan da kare ma ba ya tauna ba. In kanaga mu baje su a nan sai mu fara. Gamu kusa ga Jawahiril ama'ani wa bulugul ma'ani. Littafi da ya tara nau'i daban-daban na shirka, wanda kuma mai gidan Inyass ne yai authorizing dinsa wato Tijjani.
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Empiree: 8:39pm On May 09, 2017
Abdulbsd:

wallahi Inyass wannan bai isammasa ya kubuta a wannan tarko ba, dalili : dole ne tun farko, da yasan da irin wannan 6araka, ya yi duk mai yiyuwa ya kauda ita. Amma bai yi hakan ba, zai fadi haka yana tunanin ku6uta ? Akwai maganganu da aka rawaito daga gareshi da wadan da aka rawaito daga al-majiran sa, wadan da kare ma ba ya tauna ba. In kanaga mu baje su a nan sai mu fara. Gamu kusa ga Jawahiril ama'ani wa bulugul ma'ani. Littafi da ya tara nau'i daban-daban na shirka, wanda kuma mai gidan Inyass ne yai authorizing dinsa wato Tijjani.
Sir, this is internet and the whole world is reading this. If you can not type language i can understand, kindly stop quoting me. Besides, if you are here to criticize a 20 century sheikh, it is definitely not your type to do so. You are a young kid in 2017 castigating 20th century scholar. Don't you think that's odd?. The ONLY people i may listen to are his contemporaries. But none of them rebuked his works. The Sheikh was even honored in Arabia. So who is Abdulbsd?. Perhaps, you haven't travelled out of his cave and experience life?

If it's all about his book jawahiril amani, that's something you need to go to scholars for. Not everyone that reads Quran understand's it if that's what you basing your judgement on. Many scholars are critisized one way or the other for contents in their books. Ibn Taymiyah(ra) is not left out. So go and educate yourself and stop forcing your criticisms down my throat.

1 Like

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Abdulbsd(m): 1:12am On May 14, 2017
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Abdulbsd(m): 1:16am On May 14, 2017
Empiree:
Sir, this is internet and the whole world is reading this. If you can not type language i can understand, kindly stop quoting me. Besides, if you are here to criticize a 20 century sheikh, it is definitely not your type to do so. You are a young kid in 2017 castigating 20th century scholar. Don't you think that's odd?. The ONLY people i may listen to are his contemporaries. But none of them rebuked his works. The Sheikh was even.......

Come on ! I did gues you do understand the language, seeing that the post was initially written in that language, so since you are engaged in, you might know the language(that's why).

Then regarding your respondes on these two Sheikhs (Tijjani and his boy, Inyass). For saying that I do criticize them or rebuke their works, (YES it may look like that in one way), and it can may be odd (to you and your co-fellewers). But what I honour most are the teachings and examples of the best teacher of the world[i.e Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (S.A.W). And his, must come first over others', and whatever differs from his; mun be rejected(as he commanded us). So for anywork of anyone, that differs, will automatically face the consequences of my rebuke.

The thing you should ask is, what-and-what do I criticize about and w what is my reason for ?
Notice, I am not illitrated, I have fill up with Sunnah of Rasool (s.a.w), and goodly base-grounded knowledge. I do honour the honourables !

The Sheikh of 20th century ? Hm, so did only that what made it neccessary for me to follow him or his successesors ? No !
I should and mun to follow only what came from the Qur'an and Sunnah of Rasool(s.a.w).
Allah says: (interpretantion)"Follow Allah SWT and follow His Rasuul, so that you may be successeful."
and Allah SWT informs us that there is good example in the lifestyile of the Prophet (s.a.w). So what then we should need form anyone other than him ?

I feel asleep now(01:11pm) ! Join next time.

Up Sunnah, bye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuse Of Women And Children: What Says Islam? / 10 Categories Of Muslims You Will Find In The Mosque During Tarowiyy (Aasamu) / Through Thick And Thin: A Great Lesson From Prophet Ayoob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.