Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days (36554 Views)

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria / Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Tiredoffakeshit: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
iykofias:
Were you ever gay? shocked

U be cow... I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by askjohnprosper: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
where are you? If you can come PH, then it is easy. Are a guy or a girl first of all? Treatment is free no charge at all. Go to Doctor Jesus OPM you will fine by the time God touch you. I can direct you, people have given their own testimony. send me mail at kaljohnpros@yahoo.com or watch opm station on cmtv & other satellite networks and collect the direct line and call. God bless n heal u. prosper

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
1. Make sure you drink a lot of water. 2. Avoid anything that make you sneeze often. Sneezing pushes out it out. 3. Avoid fried food 4. Eat alot of vegetables 5. Cut off sugar 6. Reduce milk 7. Dont take concentrated beveges 8. Exercise
these are the few thing i can remember i was told then
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by greenmonk: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
chimzyblack:
where in Nigeria are you? cuz I'm having similar issues

I'm in Rivers state. I'll post the contacts to reach the man tomorrow. Just to have his permission.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by armadeo(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
okooloyun1:
Pls go to d hospital don't visit me grin grin grin

EPIC!!!!
U
Meanwhile see fraudsters all over this thread.

Op if you value your life run from all this herbal practitioners with thier nonsense.

Thank God peeps have posted thier experiences. They are out to defraud the gullible based on desperation.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Akuchima(f): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
I have done the surgery. 2 years ago. Its a very painful surgery but its worth it at the long run. You should be fine after 3 weeks. I'd advice you go for the surgery and be free from hemorroid. Mine was 3rd degree. Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Meegan: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Demsay1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=blovesther post=55237689]please I need a candid advise because am fed up and confused at same time.It all started in 2011 when I met my wife through my collegue in the bank. I used to work in operations and hardly have time to truly search for a wife that is what I thought back then.so I had this collegue of mind who appears responsible and is also a church worker in a responsible church,not all these money making churchs.so I confided in him , so one day he came to me that he has this lady where he normally goes to worship atimes that he will take me to meet her ,that she is God fearing ,a church worker and her father is a pastor in one of the northern states,which he did and introduced us and gradually we started dating,

take hrt,marriage is a parcel and no one knw's d content until u reach home and open it. divorce is nt a gd act but its uncountless times better than to lose my life.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Demsay1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=blovesther post=55237689]please I need a candid advise because am fed up and confused at same time.It all started in 2011 when I met my wife through my collegue in the bank. I used to work in operations and hardly have time to truly search for a wife that is what I thought back then.so I had this collegue of mind who appears responsible and is also a church worker in a responsible church,not all these money making churchs.so I confided in him , so one day he came to me that he has this lady where he normally goes to worship atimes that he will take me to meet her ,that she is God fearing ,a church worker and her father is a pastor in one of the northern states,which he did and introduced us and gradually we started dating,

take hrt,marriage is a parcel and no one knw's d content until u reach home and open it. divorce is nt a gd act but its uncountless times better than to lose my life.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bhadmus77:
your brain is in recession
Abeg no kill that guy. His question is in order.A large percentage of those that undergo that operation are usualy gay.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by chimzyblack(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
greenmonk:

I'm in Rivers state. I'll post the contacts to reach the man tomorrow. Just to have his permission.
please do, I will be waiting.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by blovesther(f): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
apollo13:

Are u writing a novel?
believe me.. Typo error
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Incognito101: 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
clemtony:
@Incognito101
Bro sorry for what u r facing at this time and I wish u quick recovery.
Also please I need your contact or may be you reach me on phone 08029214515.. Tony by name... Just needs to follow your footstep cos a brother of mine has the same issue. I need the hospital where I can take him to for the operation but uif u feel urs can do better please kindly share the hospital with and location.
I reside in lag, thanks for ur assistance.

Got your contact Sir. I'll get back to you pretty soon.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by lepasharon(f): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
OP be careful of the quacks AKA herbal doctors on this thread.
It's funny how ppl with no medical background have the most to say!

The surgery is minor, you have nothing to worry about

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Incognito101: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
sodeide2013:
What method did the doctor say he would be using. I would be able to advise you if I know the method to be used. Find out from him.

I'll see the doctor before the main operation, I'll find out and let you know afterwards.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Ajems2016: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
I've tried different herbal products, from West to North all to no avail. Is as if I waste my time and money thinking it will be cured through that medium. Tbt, the herbal products didn't work on me.

I had something like that two years ago and I tried one from kogi state but it didn't work till someone got one for me here in Lagos. Just a glass of it after cooking did the magic till date. I feel for you, I know how it hurts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by omikel(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls inbox me your phone number and let me link you up with a man that will get it treated for you the natural way once and for all within a week at a thank you cost compared to cost of surgical operation and you will smell it no more for life.
CAUTION! Don't Cut It, cos if you do, it will come out double folds next year.
08021476585 IS MY OWN DIGIT.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Incognito101: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Meegan:
Hi, where about are you? I have someone that cures this locally. He has done for like three people I know. If you don't mind you can give him a trial. It is without any fee before treatment. Once you satisfied with treatment, you can Offer what you think is reasonable.
Where does he reside?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by DandyWalker(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
olrotimi:

My guy, I appreciate your input but there is a reason why a line was bolded.
You see as ppl dey take fail mcq ba, meanwhile they would be bragging :"omo I cleared that exam!"
Thank you sir once again. grin
LMAO, now I get you. I appreciate your gentle correction. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Deprince2656(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
[/quote] grin
iykofias:
Were you ever gay? shocked
funny question from nairalanders...
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by okonja(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
okooloyun1:
Pls go to d hospital don't visit me grin grin grin

Badt guy grin
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by ganie(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
I don't think mine was this serious,but back then I was excreting blood from my anus and feeling much pains. But what helped in curing it was traditional medicines I was given some herbs,piece of cloth to wipe it and a mixture of Shea butter with some things. Ever since I have not had it serious again only occasionally when I use the toilet but somtin that has bin helping is the taking of herbs,I don't joke with it at all because it has almost started to affect my sexual performance. I think the cause of it for me was not taking enough of water,back then I hardly drink two cups of water,but now its the first thing that goes into my mouth every morning. Bro,I pray you find a lasting cure to it,same with me too.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by bros856: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bros, Am a Nairalander. I have a simple cure for PILE, its very effective no matter how serious your case may be. I have cured so many people around my area in EKET, Akwa Ibom State and the can testify. Give me an opportunity to show case to the world my simple cure for PILE. its a simple combination of fruits with salt. its free, no payment involve. Just want to help everybody affected by PILE. Just call 08066609382 and I know for sure the PILE will be history, I have done it before and I will do it again. I REPEAT IT'S FREE YOU DON'T NEED SURGERY.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by omicpet(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Incognito101:
My name is Tope. I am 26 and have had problems with hemorrhoids for years. It was getting to where I was spending several hours indoor due to the pains and discomfort. I don't socialize, don't go out, always behind closed doors.

I got referred to a surgeon recently and he said I had bad case and set me up for surgery. They decided to do a colenistimy (colon probe. where I guess they pump you full of air and put a tube all the way up) and I was told afterwards that I had some of the largest they had seen.

I will be going back for the main surgery in few days and I am scared to death the risk and complications that might follows.

Any advice, suggestions, what to do and what not to do from you all will be well appreciated. Thanks.

@@ OP please take your time out . Go to a standard pharmacy a good one at that and get yourself DAFLON. Name of the drug is daflon. As at yesterday it costs 2100 naira . Bros micky used it way back as at 86 and I still used it last week . Pile pains no be beans feel for y.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by riribae: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Incognito101:

I've tried different herbal products, from West to North all to no avail. Is as if I waste my time and money thinking it will be cured through that medium. Tbt, the herbal products didn't work on me.
dr jst go for it u dnt need to fear anyting...it's being done by professionals isn't it...jst d discomfort for a week n it's ova...ma inlaw went tru dat over a year nw his ok...up n doing no complications at all...

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by libracares: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls contact me.i ve solution.my friend was to do same surgery 10 years ago I helped out.email me . libracares@yahoo.com asap.at no cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by libracares: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls contact me.i ve solution.my friend was to do same surgery 10 years ago I helped out.email me . libracares@yahoo.com asap.at no cost.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by akigbemaru: 12:52am On Apr 04, 2017
ukeleh:
Just be positive, that the surgery will be successful. By the grace of God, everything will be alright. Pile surgery is usually not a big deal.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by joeselfjoe(m): 1:25am On Apr 04, 2017
Hello dear, good you make your reproach open please visit http:///2lY0CW9 and you will have no cost to embark on any surgery. or contact: +2347060684366.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by biggie73(m): 1:44am On Apr 04, 2017
You need to start taking herbal for the cure and stop taking sugary stuff. Surgery can't help.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by DrogoG(m): 1:45am On Apr 04, 2017
Incognito101:
My name is Tope. I am 26 and have had problems with hemorrhoids for years. It was getting to where I was spending several hours indoor due to the pains and discomfort. I don't socialize, don't go out, always behind closed doors.

I got referred to a surgeon recently and he said I had bad case and set me up for surgery. They decided to do a colenistimy (colon probe. where I guess they pump you full of air and put a tube all the way up) and I was told afterwards that I had some of the largest they had seen.

I will be going back for the main surgery in few days and I am scared to death the risk and complications that might follows.

Any advice, suggestions, what to do and what not to do from you all will be well appreciated. Thanks.

Be careful. Most Nigerian "doctors" quacks! They've have no clue what they're doing. There're numerous cases of misdiagnosis in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alcohol Vs Soft Drink: Which Is More Harmful? / Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State / My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.