Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days (36511 Views)

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria / Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by tommy589(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Incognito101:

I've tried different herbal products, from West to North all to no avail. Is as if I waste my time and money thinking it will be cured through that medium. Tbt, the herbal products didn't work on me

I was in the same situation too and opt out of surgery after two of my work mate died from operation.After been told by doctors and also reading in medical magazine that pile can't lead to impotency I decided to live with the anal pain which i felt more when i walked long distance .

My resolve to live with it changed when i got raided by the police and detained in the same cell with a medical doctor who trained in the former soviet union.After my release i kept searching for cure and i finally got an herbal treatment without spending a dime.I can only remember 4 out of the medicinal plants that was soaked in water for me to drink and i also remember a big snail still in the shell in addition with some leaves was burnt in a pot and i applied the ashes from the pot to push my rectum back.I got healed.

It was in the nineties and i believe medical technology has advanced beyond those years to make surgery safer.
I pray you have a successful operation
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by WINDSOW(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
djaxz4sure:
You could also try honey. I had a very painful one sometime ago and the only thing that worked was honey. I think surgery should be the last option
How did u use honey?
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Amenya96(f): 1:06am On Apr 08, 2017
@Incognito 101.my mail system is bad.you've been trying to reach me.you can reach me on 08163662374
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by bros856: 4:51am On Apr 11, 2017
bros856:
Bros, Am a Nairalander. I have a simple cure for PILE, its very effective no matter how serious your case may be. I have cured so many people around my area in EKET, Akwa Ibom State and the can testify. Give me an opportunity to show case to the world my simple cure for PILE. its a simple combination of fruits with salt. its free, no payment involve. Just want to help everybody affected by PILE. Just call 08066609382 and I know for sure the PILE will be history, I have done it before and I will do it again. I REPEAT IT'S FREE YOU DON'T NEED SURGERY.
Nairalanders that need me. Please call me from 8th May 2017, am offshore at work now my number is not reachable. But try chat me on whatsapp 08128899835
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by bros856: 5:30am On Apr 11, 2017
Phunkyposh:

if its free , write it for him and many others................... Dont prolong matters.....someone's life health is at risk
Bros I can't write it out because I don't know the name of the local leaves that i use. it grows around my area and must be used fresh. we can chat on whatsapp 08128899835.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by freeDR(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
bauer36:
I am suffering same thing bro...operation is a bad idea. my herbal treatment will start tommorrow. I paid only 7k, the physician gave me a guaranty of seven days. I only have to drink the herbal medicine and sits on the solution. it happnd to my frnd and the man cured him,
Good day bro. It's been seven days that you commenced your treatment option. We like to hear your testimony. How far?
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by malakus(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who else needs cure for pile?
Message me on whatsapp 2348138329589

See my signature
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by chiwendu123(f): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
please before you will decide to go for the surgery please I will advice you to go for this these natura fruit supplement I have seen two persons with this same problem and surgery was the left option but they use this product and that was the end.
just give it a trial.

It is called SPLINA liquid chlorophyll and BUBBLE C
For more details on how to get and use it
Call/ whatsapp : 07067500031

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 14, 2017
Lionhearted:
Why not try out local means. In my place there is this man that sale one pile drugs inside envelopes. You just pour on your faeces. Believe it or not it works. Within 7 days. No harm in trying such afterall you are not ingesting anything.
Dis 1 naa Juju i guess
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 14, 2017
i need External pile cure(4yrs now) ....am frm southwest
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 14, 2017
Laredojohn:
I have heard and know a super herb, u dnt even need taking in, it's external and it will send in the pile coming out out your anus...will send u a pm asap
is it a cream to b rub on d anus?
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Lionhearted: 1:24pm On May 14, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
Dis 1 naa Juju i guess
Juju or not so far it works!
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 14, 2017
Lionhearted:
okay. Is alrite..how much is d pile drug and hw can sum1 get d drug.Ur whatapp no?
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Laredojohn(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
is it a cream to b rub on d anus?
no, was informed by an elder you make use of the sand earthworm comes out from the soil, dry it , poo in a plastic and pour the dried sand on it before you pour into the wc and flush... so as I was told and those who tried it before says it worked... no harm in trying
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 14, 2017
Laredojohn:

no, was informed by an elder you make use of the sand earthworm comes out from the soil, dry it , poo in a plastic and pour the dried sand on it before you pour into the wc and flush... so as I was told and those who tried it before says it worked... no harm in trying
Tanks Alots Sir...i really appreciate it
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 14, 2017
@op, please visit this thread with ateast with the word hi, just to be sure you are very much okay.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 15, 2017
Lionhearted:
Bro! Am still waiting 4Ur reply on d price and hw to get it.It seems Ure an Ex-Ladokite .... am in Ogbomoso
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Lionhearted: 6:22pm On May 15, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
Bro! Am still waiting 4Ur reply on d price and hw to get it.It seems Ure an Ex-Ladokite .... am in Ogbomoso
Yeah. Am an ex-ladokite. Costs N100. Where I bought it was Ilesa.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 15, 2017
Lionhearted:
Okay, My broda U av experienced External pile b4 and it work 4U? hw many sachets is needed for d cure and pls hw can i get it down to Ogbomoso.Any means we can talk better on hw i can get d pile drug....
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 15, 2017
Ground charcoal into powder, mix with water to form paste and rub in that area until it goes back in, change your diet. I heard this from a reliable source
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by chinybelle(f): 5:10am On May 16, 2017
Which one worked .....
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 18, 2017
Lionhearted:
JIBOSKI437:
Okay, My broda U av experienced External pile b4 and it work 4U? hw many sachets is needed for d cure and pls hw can i get it down to Ogbomoso.Any means we can talk better on hw i can get d pile drug....
Still waiting for Ur reply
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Lionhearted: 1:49pm On May 18, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
Still waiting for Ur reply
Sorry brother. I am presently not in Ilesa. I'd have buy and send to you in Ogbomoso.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 18, 2017
Lionhearted:
Sorry brother. I am presently not in Ilesa. I'd have buy and send to you in Ogbomoso.
i av a friend in Ilesa bt pls i go still need Ur assistance on hw to get it through him.Like d name of d pile drug or d address or phone number of d seller.Anyway u can b of assistance Sir......av used many herbs bt no result
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 10:33am On May 22, 2017
Mr LionHeart..am still waiting 4Ur assistance or anyhw u can b of help
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by malton: 5:16pm On May 22, 2017
drealzum:
I also have a similar problem. mine is getting to one year now. I have tried many bitter herbal drugs. I am now even scared for my liver and kidney. I just keep taking those medicines hoping it will go. I know people who have had and they said theirs is no more. The description of theirs is even different and more scary than mine.They say I should take the herbal medicines like they did and I will be well. but I feel mine is getting bad by the day. Am scared. I have changed my diet. No sugar, no pepper, no ground nut oil and I drink lot of water. Though there was a time I saw little improvement. When I go to toilet and it comes out, after 5-8 minutes or so it goes back. I thought it was about to go, but it never did. now if I go to toilet it stays out for like almost a day. it just goes back inside when I awake from sleep.
I have thought of operation. Am just a young boy. My mom says operation doesn't treat the root cause. Some say its too delicate. A little mistake and am forever damaged while others have told me that if I do it I will be in pains for like a month. How can I be in pains for a month? Am a student, won't I go to school? So am also confused. For now I keep taking my herbal medicines out of faith and I believe with my prayers a miracle will happen or by the end of the year when I will have graduated and be waiting for NYSC, I will just take the bull by the horn and go for surgery.

I'm sorry about this.

Have you tried using turmeric? It works well, I heard.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by drealzum(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2017
malton:

I'm sorry about this.
Have you tried using turmeric? It works well, I heard.
Thank you. Where do I get it? and how do I use it?
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by malton: 9:25pm On May 22, 2017
drealzum:

Thank you. Where do I get it? and how do I use it?

You're welcome.

You'll get in in Bauchi, at the Islamic center. You can get it in Terminus too, but I suggest Bauchi because they have other good anti-inflammatory oils you can combine the turmeric with.

But you may want to check this link out;

https://draxe.com/diy-hemorrhoid-cream/

And about Bauchi, if you are going to go, there's this dealer in medicinal herbs I'd link you up with if interested. Otherwise, you can ask at the Islamic center and they'll direct you on what meds will help with your condition.

He helped a friend suffering from the condition a while back.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by skeema: 12:13am On May 23, 2017
Usually I don't comment on nairaland. But this situation is a life and death, and I hope I can help someone in pain and dilemma.

Pls and pls don't go for surgery. It kills and if u survive it. The after effect for u as a man is bad. Might lead to impotence and loss of limbs.

I have been in ur situation . I could not sit,stand nor sleep. I am always scared to eat cos of the pains of going to the toilet. O was in severe pains.

But guess what. I got healed after a week of herbs. I went spoke with a cleaner in my office and it changed my life.

Today..the pile has gone in and no more pains. But I'm still taking the herbs to cure it from within.

I am not selling any drugs for you. But I can introduce you to the person that helped me out. I am a living testimony.

I'm your own interest and in the interest of your manhood. Do not try operations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

452 New COVID-19 Cases, 229 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 23 - (2538 Tested) / Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun / Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.