Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days (36568 Views)

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria / Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 04, 2017
This is my own remedy which i used on myself.
If you have piles and it causes you pain and discomfort, just buy cabbages and store until you feel well. Eat an appreciable quantity of raw cabbage every morning,you can eat any other food afterwards,the cabbage will ensure smooth bowel movement. Do same for Lunch and dinner and continue for about a week,the cabbage juice has a healing effect on the wound if any.

After doing this,cultivate the habit of eating vegetables,the have many other benefits asides their relevance in piles treatment.

Carrots,Olive and cabbage,spinach and mangoes too help to ease bowel movement. Eat vitamin C-rich foods as they aid wound healing and strengthen tissues.

Adopt a regular bowel habit,when you don't do so,you either strain at the commode or you pass hard stools which mainly cause or aggravate haemorrhoids.

Although once the tissues in the anus begin to protrude can only be pushed back inside,one can live a normal life doing that provided you eat a healthy diet.

If the haemorrhoids perpetually protrude from the anus even after digital reduction, the help of a surgeon may be sought.

Hope this helps....
Ponbolski

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by muelzik(m): 2:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Have you tried RAIN SOUL YET?

If you have not, reach me asap and let's get this treated. Muelzik@gmail.com

Take this simple advise serious. Reach me via the mail.

You will be fine... are you in Lagos State? Anyway, just reach out. Nothing bad in posting to you asap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by estyvino(m): 2:51am On Apr 04, 2017
You have my prayers

Be positive too, it's well
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by justmenoni: 3:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by toprealman: 4:26am On Apr 04, 2017
iykofias:
Were you ever gay? shocked
The THING we churned out as a graduate!
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2017
siraj1402:
To God Almighty you don't need any surgery and within 7 days you will be OK.
use your head, bro.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by toltee4real: 5:20am On Apr 04, 2017
Please I beg you DON'T EVER TRY SURGERY...............
PLEASE DON'T DO IT.
I know of two men not ordinary men but ILLUSTRIOUS MEN that lost their lifes through PILE SURGERY, infact one of them was a Director in CBN, he had his pile surgery abroad and the other one is in UCH IBADAN. Painfully I also lost a family friend an Associate Prof in Unilag, he also died via pile surgery, honestly I am not scaring you but I have never seen any perfect or a survival of pile surgery, the percentage is very poor.
SOLUTION: I know of a man who can prepare herbs for you and God-willing you shall regain your health back.
I can offer to sponsor it first and after treatment you can now reimburse me back. I promise you that the treatment shall be pure leaf and root, NO DIABOLIC/RITUAL.
THANK GOD FOR YOU SUMMON COURAGE TO SPEAK OUT,............According to a Yoruba adage
"illness says keep me secret and I torment you well-well and kill you, but leak my secret or speak up, explain your feelings and I leave you"
contact me on 08024481212.

Incognito101:
My name is Tope. I am 26 and have had problems with hemorrhoids for years. It was getting to where I was spending several hours indoor due to the pains and discomfort. I don't socialize, don't go out, always behind closed doors.

I got referred to a surgeon recently and he said I had bad case and set me up for surgery. They decided to do a colenistimy (colon probe. where I guess they pump you full of air and put a tube all the way up) and I was told afterwards that I had some of the largest they had seen.

I will be going back for the main surgery in few days and I am scared to death the risk and complications that might follows.

Any advice, suggestions, what to do and what not to do from you all will be well appreciated. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by udysweet(f): 5:29am On Apr 04, 2017
You will be fine love. There shall be no complications, God will work His wonders throughout the procedure and you will come out totally free. I cover you with the precious blood of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Vorigo: 5:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Ask the doctors for advice. Haba
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by drealzum(m): 5:47am On Apr 04, 2017
I also have a similar problem. mine is getting to one year now. I have tried many bitter herbal drugs. I am now even scared for my liver and kidney. I just keep taking those medicines hoping it will go. I know people who have had and they said theirs is no more. The description of theirs is even different and more scary than mine.They say I should take the herbal medicines like they did and I will be well. but I feel mine is getting bad by the day. Am scared. I have changed my diet. No sugar, no pepper, no ground nut oil and I drink lot of water. Though there was a time I saw little improvement. When I go to toilet and it comes out, after 5-8 minutes or so it goes back. I thought it was about to go, but it never did. now if I go to toilet it stays out for like almost a day. it just goes back inside when I awake from sleep.
I have thought of operation. Am just a young boy. My mom says operation doesn't treat the root cause. Some say its too delicate. A little mistake and am forever damaged while others have told me that if I do it I will be in pains for like a month. How can I be in pains for a month? Am a student, won't I go to school? So am also confused. For now I keep taking my herbal medicines out of faith and I believe with my prayers a miracle will happen or by the end of the year when I will have graduated and be waiting for NYSC, I will just take the bull by the horn and go for surgery.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by fornnygee(m): 5:54am On Apr 04, 2017
If you were in PHC, I would have helped you. I have helped people with worst situation.
Please note, there is nothing diabolic about the therapy. It is purely African leave therapy.
My advice on the surgery is for you to try natural therapy first.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by raph86: 5:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Bro I had d same problem for 5 years. .mine was grade 3 and I was advised to visit traditional medicine doctors. .brother I took all d local pills in Nigeria it didn't work. .so I resorted to seeing a doctor in anambra state and I was scheduled for a surgery. ..at first I was scared but later I braced up and embarked on the surgery. ..it was a 2hrs surgery, I swear to God the surgery was successful and I was just sleeping while I was been operated upon . immediately the anastasia wears out of my body, I felt pains just dat night, with the help of pain killer injection I was fine.2 days later I was discharged in a perfect health condition.....its been 4yrs I did d surgery and the problem is gone and gone forever. ..so bro don't be scared, surgery is d permanent solution to ur problem trust me.....All the best bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Incognito101:
My name is Tope. I am 26 and have had problems with hemorrhoids for years. It was getting to where I was spending several hours indoor due to the pains and discomfort. I don't socialize, don't go out, always behind closed doors.

I got referred to a surgeon recently and he said I had bad case and set me up for surgery. They decided to do a colenistimy (colon probe. where I guess they pump you full of air and put a tube all the way up) and I was told afterwards that I had some of the largest they had seen.

I will be going back for the main surgery in few days and I am scared to death the risk and complications that might follows.

Any advice, suggestions, what to do and what not to do from you all will be well appreciated. Thanks.

See Professor Sophie Oluwole, retired Unilag lecturer. I heard her say in one of her videos that she can cure it in a few days. Don't have her contact though. Try Google it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by MrRoYCe(m): 6:05am On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=Incognito101 post=55231923]My name is Tope. I am 26 and have had problems with hemorrhoids for years. It was getting to where I was spending several hours indoor due to the pains and discomfort. I don't socialize, don't go out, always behind closed doors.

[\quote]

I am just getting better. Been struggling with it myself for like 6weeks now. And since I can't finish correct Agbo in Dallas, I had to go see a Doctor, he suggest I do a colonoscopy. Even after that, I could still fill some pain. So I called an Uncle who is a Doctor and he suggested some things and they work.

Do sitz bath twice a day (watch YouTube on how to do it).

Eat a lot of vegetable (no be efo or egusi with iyan o, more like salad)

No more bread

No more solid food

Only eat food with a lot of fiber

Drink lots of water

I hope this helps.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by greenmonk: 6:10am On Apr 04, 2017
armadeo:

EPIC!!!!
U
Meanwhile see fraudsters all over this thread.

Op if you value your life run from all this herbal practitioners with thier nonsense.

Thank God peeps have posted thier experiences. They are out to defraud the gullible based on desperation.

All the best.

Given that u are a fraudster does not maker others the same. People are trying to help from their own live experience and u are here talking about fraud.
Did anybody ask him for money or what constitutes a fraudster from ur own perspective
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by ifeanyi83(m): 6:38am On Apr 04, 2017
olrotimi:
@incognito101,
I believe you're in safe hands. Allay yourself of anxiety as being anxious before surgery is a contributory factor to anaesthetic failure and ultimately poor surgical prognosis.
This should also be a lesson and warning to those who don't watch what they eat esp junk eaters and those who are water shy.
Also to those who think because their toilet is sparkling, they can sit there for an hour.
And lastly, for the gays. One day one day, y'all would go through this. Trust me.

You're on point bro. I used to have the same problems until I changed my diet, started taking plenty water daily, the whole thing eased out. I hear however that we have hemorrhoids naturally.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by malakus(m): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Alexyprince(m): 6:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Incognito101:

please call this number, just give it a try 0803 822 0168 and you'll be amazed at the result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by doe: 6:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Had mine abroad many years ago. It was okay for years but came back. So using steroid cream(proctosedyl) to control it. Have also change diet. Advised not to have surgery a second time.
Btw ignore the idiots sending their numbers. They just want to take your money and selll you untrusted stuff.
Speak to your doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by maasoap(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2017
henrydadon:
oga relax..you no go know wetin go touch you by the time dem apply anathestic and pain killer drug give you

but i don't trust nigerian doctors..they probably don't have things like that here..

if you have the money i will advise you to travel out for treatment..nigerian doctor no get joy..dem fix say oxygen finish now if dem dey for bad mood..abeg carry your own oxygen go that hospital just to be safe..
Haha, Ogaa! It is not that bad now. Doctors in Nigeria are carrying out complicated surgery.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by d33types: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2017
olrotimi:
@incognito101,
I believe you're in safe hands. Allay yourself of anxiety as being anxious before surgery is a contributory factor to anaesthetic failure and ultimately poor surgical prognosis.
This should also be a lesson and warning to those who don't watch what they eat esp junk eaters and those who are water shy.
Also to those who think because their toilet is sparkling, they can sit there for an hour.
And lastly, for the gays. One day one day, y'all would go through this. Trust me.

You silly dolt. gayism doesn't cause haemorroids.It causes rectal prolapse
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by d33types: 7:02am On Apr 04, 2017
iykofias:
You silly dolt. gayism doesn't cause haemorroids.It causes rectal prolapse
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Ejanla07: 7:03am On Apr 04, 2017
iykofias:

Has nothing to do with being gay
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by maasoap(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2017
drealzum:
I also have a similar problem. mine is getting to one year now. I have tried many bitter herbal drugs. I am now even scared for my liver and kidney. I just keep taking those medicines hoping it will go. I know people who have had and they said theirs is no more. The description of theirs is even different and more scary than mine.They say I should take the herbal medicines like they did and I will be well. but I feel mine is getting bad by the day. Am scared. I have changed my diet. No sugar, no pepper, no ground nut oil and I drink lot of water. Though there was a time I saw little improvement. When I go to toilet and it comes out, after 5-8 minutes or so it goes back. I thought it was about to go, but it never did. now if I go to toilet it stays out for like almost a day. it just goes back inside when I awake from sleep.
I have thought of operation. Am just a young boy. My mom says operation doesn't treat the root cause. Some say its too delicate. A little mistake and am forever damaged while others have told me that if I do it I will be in pains for like a month. How can I be in pains for a month? Am a student, won't I go to school? So am also confused. For now I keep taking my herbal medicines out of faith and I believe with my prayers a miracle will happen or by the end of the year when I will have graduated and be waiting for NYSC, I will just take the bull by the horn and go for surgery.
I'm encouraging you to brace up and put it behind you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by maasoap(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2017
toltee4real:
Please I beg you DON'T EVER TRY SURGERY...............
PLEASE DON'T DO IT.
I know of two men not ordinary men but ILLUSTRIOUS MEN that lost their lifes through PILE SURGERY, infact one of them was a Director in CBN, he had his pile surgery abroad and the other one is in UCH IBADAN. Painfully I also lost a family friend an Associate Prof in Unilag, he also died via pile surgery, honestly I am not scaring you but I have never seen any perfect or a survival of pile surgery, the percentage is very poor.
SOLUTION: I know of a man who can prepare herbs for you and God-willing you shall regain your health back.
I can offer to sponsor it first and after treatment you can now reimburse me back. I promise you that the treatment shall be pure leaf and root, NO DIABOLIC/RITUAL.
THANK GOD FOR YOU SUMMON COURAGE TO SPEAK OUT,............According to a Yoruba adage
"illness says keep me secret and I torment you well-well and kill you, but leak my secret or speak up, explain your feelings and I leave you"
contact me on 08024481212.

Two men became three in one post. I knew you had something to sell. Why didn't you help your relation?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by namqul(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2017
I know one woman that can cure it drop your contact here I will give u a call and do u reside in lagos ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by whysquare4real(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2017
Incognito101:

God Almighty will heal u. A friend of mine us also suffering from d same issue. Pls are u having d surgery here in Nigeria or abroad? Will be glad to know and possibly any other alternative means of curing it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by TerrorSquad(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2017
greenmonk:

your case may be a difficult one but my son had it as a toddler and he was cured just on one course of the medication so that we didn't even have to go for a follow-up.
Herbal products from hawkers are not the right channel to follow.
If you are within the east I can link with the man for interview.

I am within the East, pls link me
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Victor08032(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Tope don't ever try it don't!!!
you didn't having such problem to my extent,

I have been have it since 2001-2016

causes are : sweet foods, lack of intake water, too much of sperm shared, too much of anti biotic drug, white bread without 75%water backing up and red meat (beef)

additional causes

As we all know, there are two types of hemorrhoids 1st is internal 2nd is external .
internal makes the victims bleed whenever deficates but no pain because there is light leader inside the anus whenever's touches hard stools it breaks to caused blood shed.

2nd hemorrhoids has many absorbance to make the victims feels painful so much because the moment the hard stool grabs the external hemorrhoids it would swell up and it will also Huck the fellow for the whole day.

solution
As we all know that if you being stoolie watering it will helps both internal & external hemorrhoids.

intake of water, fruits & vegetable leaf in medical ways then use pilicon, pilet, daflon, anuso tablets exercise e.t.c

habar ways ... Tope I guest u are Yoruba like me

take the to get watering stool: eepo igi oloyan pandoro, eehewuru 9pices, kanh just small kanh
go & get it from Iya elewe omo and cook it for just 10minutes the drink it

08032220300 for more solution

I can eat anything I like now because I know different solution to hemorrhoids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 04, 2017
ifeanyi83:

You're on point bro. I used to have the same problems until I changed my diet, started taking plenty water daily, the whole thing eased out. I hear however that we have hemorrhoids naturally.
I don't understand what you mean by naturally, however the above are some of the predisposing factors.
Sometimes it runs in the family. Maybe that's the one you're referring to as naturally.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by mumsie: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2017
My dear........Take away fear......prayerfully step into that theater by faith and God will will see you through....someone i know just went for the operation.....and he is doing fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience / Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction / Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.