Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Body Parts Oozing Sexual Attraction And Their Concomitant Denigration. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Parts Oozing Sexual Attraction And Their Concomitant Denigration. (431 Views)

Some Girls Need To Do Better! I Dip My Finger In; kitten Was Oozing Fish Smell / Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws / You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Body Parts Oozing Sexual Attraction And Their Concomitant Denigration. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
It has come to my notice that some people denigrate others who say they are sexually attracted to certain parts of women's bodies among other reasons. For example, if a man says he has chosen a girl because of her ass, among other implied reasons, some people will criticize the man that that means he will easily fall for another woman with that kind of ass or a woman with a better ass. This criticism, I think, is unwarranted because a man will surely include a desired body part as one of the reasons to go for a girl.

Even if the main reason a man chooses a woman is her impeccable character, there are other women out there with better impeccable character. You see why criticizing a man for choosing a woman cos of a certain body part as one of his reasons is a bad idea.

For me, she must have impeccable character and she has got to have everything - ass and breasts - moderately big.

(1) (Reply)

The Ghanaian Boy Does Not Want To Talk To Me Again / Advice Me Please 18+ / Ladies Have U Ever Met A Guy Who Only Refer To Yall As Bitches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.