Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

"Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) (38595 Views)

Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
watered:
Hypocrisy at its peak. These people are cannibals.

Check the first pic where his right thumb was chopped off. nd the 3rd pic he is using the right hand to hold his phone witout any injuries.

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
joeace2020:
eyya

My story: I served in Katsina, precisely around kofar kaura. I and my roommate who i met while squatting in the winners fellowship corpers house took in two ladies who we actually tried finding a house for but went on to get a house themselves among almajiris because of money. They ran out of their house one night when they overhead the residents plotting close to their window, how they'll chop them to bits, reason: for allowing men visit them. We took them in considering their condition and then we who thought we were living in a much saner environment started getting strange looks and whispers. Our neighbors will be looking into our room when the four of us are gathered to eat and when we look at them, they quickly run away. It was my barber who i was very close to as he is not from the north that was giving me the low down of what people were planning towards us for keeping two beautiful supposed hausa women in our house while we weren't married. Long story short the ladies brought in one of the military friends who helped them move into the barracks to save them from another gobe. I honestly don't understand people from that region of the country one bit.

Modified: Was made aware that it's another adsense hungry blogger at work, but these sort of fake stories aren't entirely untrue.
They are savages

3 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2017
obongtunji:
It is a big lie. Why do we like propagating lies?
Hoodlums attacked a particular house around 1am and there are four corp members sharing two rooms, two others people are staying in another room making six people in all.

When they gained access into the house they started using cutlasses and sticks on anyone at sight in the process the lady's finger was chopped off and the guy engaged them in a fight, he was also axed on the head but luckily for him he over powered one of them and collected his cutlass and the hoodlums took off.

Please know that the two people injured are mot corp members, i repeat the two people injured are not corp members.
Please the general public should debunk that fake news that extremist chopped off corp members finger. I'm in the picture of what happened. The people injured are well known to me and we were in the hospital with the two of them throughout yesterday.

This is another lie from hungry bloggers

The blogger is also an agent of darkness in addition to blogging.

3 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by ideatoprince18(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2017
This is one of d reasons I Love Trump for!!! ...... This Muslims are Beast .... They want u to conform in their land while they refuse to conform in your own Land!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2017
nepapole:
I hope this news is fake.

How can he still lose a thumb less hand to operate his phone. observe the pics very well its the right that was chopped off. fabricated news

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by DjAduba(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2017
Chai this bloggers, all these lies are for traffic......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
mrdashing10:
The moment I picked up that relocation form and decided to quit Borno/Jigawa for Enugu State. I knew I was doing the right thing.
How can someone spend 11 months without alcohol, turnup! and bangs!! all because of sharia...

U can go nd spend d rest of ur life in ur so call enogu. Full of Rapists, robbers, cultists, and gays.

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by shellworker: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
Nairalanders take a close look at the two pictures and compare them u will see that they are different pictures and most certainly not from same person or scene.

In the picture of the chopped off finger u will notice it's the right hand finger. And in the picture where the guy is holding a hand set, he held the hand set with his right hand which we can all see has no injury.

The internet can be deceptive, we need to be very observant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by xjiggy: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2017
This craze to be on front page don dey make people forget to read the content of a post. From comments, una go see say na bandits attack corpers lodge. The guy wey dey press fone different from the one wey them cut im hand. Na right hand dem cut and na right hand im take dey press fone. Na so them popularize the the story of the boy wey dey stab people collect fone for Orile area as a 7yr old kid wey thief garri. All these bloggers and fake reporting go cause catastrophic yawa for this country one day

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by bigclem22: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2017
xband:
Oh no. He won't be able to finger her properly again.

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Lufthansa: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2017
That is barbaric an act. I am a Muslim just as you taofeek11, forget about whether they were informed or not about what obtains in the land. If even there are laws on ground that forbids such, does the law stipulates the accused be sentenced without trial. That just is Jungle justice, though I still find it hard to belief that he got that ordeal based on his cohabitation, there is surely more to the issue. Probably, a toaster of the lady masterminded the act. Anyway, the perpetrators must be fished out and brought to justice.

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Beetobee(f): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2017
fredoricko:

Let's call a spade a spade. How often do bandits dismember their victims?
As often as the victims don't cooperate with them, or they don't find any tangible item to steal. Get real, covering up issues just to prove a false point will get you nowhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Lies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Beetobee(f): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2017
mrdashing10:
The moment I picked up that relocation form and decided to quit Borno/Jigawa for Enugu State. I knew I was doing the right thing.
How can someone spend 11 months without alcohol, turnup! and bangs!! all because of sharia...
And your Bible and the ten commandments permit all these? LOL.

3 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Kutis2030(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Mizk:
whats the point serving a fatherland that cant protect you, now they'll leave him to his fate, no intervention or whatever, just because of useless NYSC

those uneducated religious extremists are savages, they should be treated like animals because they ain't human, they just assume that thier way of life is the only way of life, and everyone not living like them deserves to die

if this news is true then i wonder what tomorrow would bring, they're becoming more beastly everyday
are u ok?
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Zaitoon: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2017
YoungBlackRico:

Oponu aye ati orun lawon people yen. Awon alaini 'ronu. Nairaland is their only escape from the boring life they live.

Nairalanders are the most foolish set of humans I've ever come across on the face of this lovely planet of ours. The dumb blogger quoted another dumb unknown murrafucker on twitter making no attempt to comfirm the news, he even had the gut to Cc a mod, I no blame am sha (it's the same mod that moved a prank to front page the other day),they are all the same. undecided

©YBR
LMAO grin grin
You are not far from the truth sha, before you believe any thing on the internet, make sure you verify it first.

So many dumb people using smart phone cry

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2017
Beetobee:
And your Bible and the ten commandments permit all these? LOL.
Lol. Lemme o. Permits all except pre-marital relationship.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

U can go nd spend d rest of ur life in ur so call enogu. Full of Rapists, robbers, cultists, and gays.
Thank you. Thank you!

At least una sun no go smite me!
I wouldn't watch an underage girl get married!
I wouldn't reason with shallow minded group of persons whose thinking is blinded by religion.
Nobody will block the major road on Fridays cos of Jumat.
I wouldn't be a victim of suicide bomb attacks or religious crisis!
And it's Enugu. Not Enogo.

6 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by AceRoyal: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2017
taofeek11:
Didn't they advise them d do and don't in that state, if not the NYSC is to take responsible for that.
Ur Monika tells a lot about you and your mindset already.
Pathetic!: P

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FriendNG: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Haha bloggers and lies are like 5 and see. Even if he had sex with female corper his hand won't be cut not to think of living in the same house.

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 you push this trash to front page. Oke me ma may I go create new Facebook account with Igbo name and I will post a graphic picture and claim an Nysc youth leg is cut in Abia because he prayed in public (Muslim prayer).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2017
fowosh:
I don't believe it...the finger dat was cut off is d right finger not d left one, and taking a closely view at the other pics typing with the right hand shows DAT its not his finger DAT was disconnected
Didn't notice that, guy you're smart. Some bloggers need to be arrested asap!

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by AceRoyal: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2017
taofeek11:
Didn't they advise them d do and don't in that state, if not the NYSC is to take responsible for that.
Ur Monika tells a lot about you and your mindset already.
Pathetic Fanatic!tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by kebliss(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Jeez!!!!
It dis rilly tru
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by ShilohB: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2017
You guys should better go home if your life is being threatened stop waiting for Federal government that is always reactive or you die there like an ant then chicken will become better than u

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Beetobee:

As often as the victims don't cooperate with them, or they don't find any tangible item to steal. Get real, covering up issues just to prove a false point will get you nowhere.

I may not know much about where you're from, but a phone is considered valuable where I am from. And if I'm not mistaken, the victim had one in one of the pics above. So who's covering up issues just to prove a false point now? Don't answer that. it's rhetorical!
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by malware: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2017
watered:
Hypocrisy at its peak. These people are cannibals.

You mean these ones?

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by denbaba: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2017
obongtunji:
It is a big lie. Why do we like propagating lies?
Hoodlums attacked a particular house around 1am and there are four corp members sharing two rooms, two others people are staying in another room making six people in all.

When they gained access into the house they started using cutlasses and sticks on anyone at sight in the process the lady's finger was chopped off and the guy engaged them in a fight, he was also axed on the head but luckily for him he over powered one of them and collected his cutlass and the hoodlums took off.

Please know that the two people injured are mot corp members, i repeat the two people injured are not corp members.
Please the general public should debunk that fake news that extremist chopped off corp members finger. I'm in the picture of what happened. The people injured are well known to me and we were in the hospital with the two of them throughout yesterday.

This is another lie from hungry bloggers
I tot as much. this is a white lie. I served in Katsina and I lived in the same room with a Lady and nothing happened. no harassment whatsoever even when the villagers knew abt it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2017
malware:

You mean these ones?

Choi, oga u for put "graphic" na. Very scary. U mean the culprits are still the same people shouting "cannibalism"? Nawao.

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by malware: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2017
cornelin:
That was how recently passed out corper in nairaland was giving us a million reason to choose Kano instead of Abuja or Akwa Ibom just because of cheap stuffs. I can't go to NYSC in peace and come back in pieces.

you have every right to steer clear. You are not needed down here.

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by silent10(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2017
fredoricko:

Let's call a spade a spade. How often do bandits dismember their victims?
Call which spade a spade U must b very sentimental on d bolded. Remember it may concern u 2morow & pple wil twist d scenario d way dey like, jst lik dis one here.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2017
taofeek11:
Do you have mental imbalance? What the F is their concerns on how one live their? Are they his parents? Did they contribute anything to his tuition funds? This people are simply animals in the bush and no longer in the zoo, We the Biafrans can no longer share a contraption with these animals. Spits!

You may check my Monica.

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by malware: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2017
mrdashing10:

People abstain from all of the above and they are still alive. Even Bible prohibits all the indecencies you have mentioned.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara NYSC Camp Not Fit For Human Living - Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq [Photos] / Corper To Rebuild Rashidi Yekini’s Grave (Photos) / Nysc Officially Released Circular For 2015 Batch B Time Table(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.