Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

"Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) (38647 Views)

Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Who is talking about 16 yrs old? At that age, they are already playing international leagues na. The age of Aba girls involved in regular sex with several sex partners is 10 pls.

At 10, she can be engaged in regular sex with many guys but at 8 a girl cannot be bethrothed, right? And you feel satisfied with this logic, right?

Pls, read again. The age is 10.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/213864-aba-girls-start-sex-age-10-report.html

That is a white lie, and a propaganda. 80% of Aba girls don't do prostitution. But 100% of girls ffrom the North are married at age 8-10 true or false?
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

That is a white lie, and a propaganda. 80% of Aba girls don't do prostitution. But 100% of girls ffrom the North are married at age 8-10 true or false?

Hahahahahahahahaha. Pls, read the post very well. The report was made by an Igbo man.

Pls show me a single report of a northerner marrying at that age, just one since all northerners marry at that age. At least you have seen a report of 10yr old involved in prostitution from your side.

Also, regarding the region more involved in sex-related crimes, pls I promise to provide links to prove to you that the south have higher cases, and in some instances involving men of god. To every 2 you give me from the north, I promise 5 from the South, shall we?

Meanwhile, I'm not on same time zone with you, I will respond to any further post tomorrow.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
FTBOY:
what is that smiley for? is that the best way to express your emotions? hit your head on the wall next time and show me pinshures.

teenager. tongue
Well...lemme say i gat time to spare tonight for a d1ck head...although i know u love the attention u are getting from me...atleast one of your dream have been finally fulfilled...ezi angry
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
refiner:

Well...lemme say i gat time to spare tonight for a d1ck head...although i know u love the attention u are getting from me...atleast one of your dream have been finally fulfilled...ezi angry
dem dey worry you? undecided

seek attention from you? chai! see insult. i don't blame you sha, na my fault.

oya, run along...play time's over.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
FTBOY:
dem dey worry you? undecided

seek attention from you? chai! see insult. i don't blame you sha, na my fault.

oya, run along...play time's over.

U can now crawl back to d hole u came out from...i never knew i was even chatting with an imbec.il..just take a look at ur siggy..now i know u aint normal...onye ara grin
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
refiner:

U can now crawl back to d hole u came out from...i never knew i was even chatting with an imbec.il..just take a look at ur siggy..now i know u aint normal...onye ara grin
did you read my last comment? i said i'm done joking with you...
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by stuff46(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
nepapole:
I hope this news is fake.

Very true story. No blogger tales.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by stuff46(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Lies.... Im currently in katsina.. What happened was that corpers lodge located at "sabo layi"was robbed last night by bandits... Must we bring religion and tribal sentiments on every issues in this country... Nawa o

This one happened at sabon unguwa. Sharrap dude, you know natin
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
stuff46:

This one happened at sabon unguwa. Sharrap dude, you know natin
big ode shutup ...u knw nothin about what happened... Katsina here wai dey like woman like mad ..d hausa's here wil even be hailing u sef if u ar seen with woman..those who attacked the corpers are bandits called "YA KAURA"
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by obongtunji: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
bjhaid:
who we go believe now

The lady is my unit member, i was with all of them from hospital to police station where report was taken. My info is first hand and the truth
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by stuff46(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
big ode shutup ...u knw nothin about what happened... Katsina here wai dey like woman like mad ..d hausa's here wil even be hailing u sef if u ar seen with woman..those who attacked the corpers are bandits called "YA KAURA"

Oga, i know tha guy attached jor. He was attacked for no reason, no de talk trash.

Kaura or no Kaura, corpers safety needs to be checked to avoid occurence like this.

Abeg Na by 2 A. M na em you wan attack person when you see with bae or na just the MalO de worry them.

You too self de sound like MalO
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
FTBOY:
did you read my last comment? i said i'm done joking with you...
Like it added anything meaningful to my life...had enof of my attention?...pheeeeew!

Cowarrd!
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
refiner:

Like it added anything meaningful to my life...had enof of my attention?...pheeeeew!

Cowarrd!
tamuno! grin grin grin

this kid must be feeling like a heroine because i chose to ignore her childish tantrums. look... i'm an overmatch for you, and you would need to defeat JAMB first to stand a chance.

you're too small, too dumb, too uneducated and too stupid to engage me in an e-banter.

why would i take glory in shellacking a malnourished minor that probably doesn't know the right time to change her panties?

kindly pack yourself out of my way and go look for your mates before i make you cry.

ain't bluffing...you better ask about me.+
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
FTBOY:
tamuno! grin grin grin

this kid must be feeling like a heroine because i chose to ignore her childish tantrums. look... i'm an overmatch for you, and you would need to defeat JAMB first to stand a chance.

you're too small, too dumb, too uneducated and too stupid to engage me in an e-banter.

why would i take glory in shellacking a malnourished minor that probably doesn't know the right time to change her panties?

kindly pack yourself out of my way and go look for your mates before i make you cry.

ain't bluffing...you better ask about me.+

Hnmmm...*nods my head with an evil smile*..u are damn good...
angry
Even with ur masters,what have u achieved?...creating a asshawo bear parlour thread is ur greatest achievement in ur misserable life...u aint ashamed of urself!..ur mates are busy creating a beautiful image and achieving great fit but u are here claiming grandpa but achieved nothing!

F◐◐l
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
refiner:

Hnmmm...*nods my head with an evil smile*..u are damn good...
angry
Even with ur masters,what have u achieved?...creating a asshawo bear parlour thread is ur greatest achievement in ur misserable life...u aint ashamed of urself!..ur mates are busy creating a beautiful image and achieving great fit but u are here claiming grandpa but achieved nothing!

F◐◐l
yes, it's a great achievement if compared to what you've achieved yourself.

for one, you're not better than the worst girl we've advertised and fvcked on my thread. you're a poor, helpless teenager from the slums of anambra that still feeds from her parents. i learned you borrowed clothes from your friends to pose for pictures during the last miss nairaland...and what a shame you couldn't even make it to the finals despite all the campaigns and pleas for votes.

you're too bony and malnourished to have sex appeal...no wonder you're still a virgin sucking on cucumbers.
no man likes a toothpick. grin grin
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
FTBOY:
yes, it's a great achievement if compared to what you've achieved yourself.

for one, you're not better than the worst girl we've advertised and fvcked on my thread. you're a poor, helpless teenager from the slums of anambra that still feeds from her parents. i learned you borrowed clothes from your friends to pose for pictures during the last miss nairaland...and what a shame you couldn't even make it to the finals despite all the campaigns and pleas for votes.

you're too bony and malnourished to have sex have sex appeal...no wonder you're still a virgin sucking on cucumbers.
no man likes a toothpick. grin grin

Thats so sweet of you...i am not suprised tho cos i expect all this bumkum from u...u can do better than this hun...i want to feel sorry for myself hun...try harder....u are getting there....

Waiting pariently for ur next epistle... wink
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
[s]
refiner:

Thats so sweet of you...i am not suprised surprised tho cos i expect all this bumkum bunkum from u...u can do better than this hun...i want to feel sorry for myself hun...try harder....u are getting there....

Waiting pariently for ur next epistle... wink

who's your 'hun'? undecided don't make me ask amadioha to descend on your little bag of bones this night. look at this tattered, village amateur trying to take a shot at me because i've been giving her the soft landings.

like i told you before, you're too dumb to engage me...i've dealt with fools 10 times bigger than you.

thank me later for the corrections. illiterate!
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
FTBOY:
[s]who's your 'hun'? undecided don't make me ask amadioha to descend on your little bag of bones this night. look at this tattered, village amateur trying to take a shot at me because i've been giving her the soft landings.

like i told you before, you're too dumb to engage me...i've dealt with fools 10 times bigger than you.

thank me later for the corrections. illiterate!

Bla...bla...bla...

U disappointed me sha...why was this epistle laconic?dont be inone!

U are such a loony and i must confess those words are giving me loads of orgasm....heheheh grin
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
refiner:

Bla...bla...bla...

U disappointed me sha... why was this epistle laconic? dont be inone!

U are such a loony and i must confess those words are giving me loads of orgasm....heheheh grin
a failed attempt to convince me that you're not a dumb anambra village girl!

so, you went to grab a dictionary to find new words that could aid your pitiable grammar, yet you still can't use them in the right contexts. your punctuation is terrible too! grin grin

illiterate, 'epistle' is simply a ' letter' and that's not what we're doing now. i'm schooling you!

and what the fvck is 'inone'? where exactly did you pull that from? chai! iberibe. grin grin
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
FTBOY:
a failed attempt to convince me that you're not a dumb anambra village girl!

so, you went to grab a dictionary to find new words that could aid your pitiable grammar, yet you still can't use them in the right contexts. your punctuation is terrible too! grin grin

illiterate, 'epistle' is simply a ' letter' and that's not what we're doing now. i'm schooling you!

and what the fvck is 'inone'? where exactly did you pull that from? chai! iberibe. grin grin

Dictionary?...how silly of me to go flipping pages of dictionary to find words to use against someone not worth it...stop giving urself false hope hun...u are worthless to me...

Let's strike a deal...i am not a call girl so it's late for a tiny teenager like me to keep late night...i will mention u tomorrow morning and we will start from there...inugo?

I know u must be wanking ur brain out of this little attention u gat from me...i know that feeling wink

Nighty...
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 12:12am On Apr 05, 2017
refiner:

Dictionary?...how silly of me to go flipping pages of dictionary to find words to use against someone not worth it...stop giving urself false hope hun...u are worthless to me...

Let's strike a deal...i am not a call girl so it's late for a tiny teenager like me to keep late night...i will mention u tomorrow morning and we will start from there...inugo?

I know u must be wanking ur brain out of this little attention u gat from me...i know that feeling wink

Nighty...
you're worthless to me too coz if i was your pi.mp i'd starve to death for lack of clients.

so, there's no way you can be a call girl as you're too bony and ugly to arouse a man. you're the type only drunk men fvck. i mean... no man with his right senses can look at you and have erecti.on. grin

tomorrow, you'll still get schooled by me. and tell your 'backyard teacher' to be ready to pen more words for you. i can see you've also learned to borrow more than clothes from friends. wink cheesy
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 12:24am On Apr 05, 2017
FTBOY:
you're worthless to me too coz if i was your pi.mp i'd starve to death for lack of clients.

so, there's no way you can be a call girl as you're too bony and ugly to arouse a man. you're the type only drunk men fvck. i mean... no man with his right senses can look at you and have erecti.on. grin

tomorrow, you'll still get schooled by me. and tell your 'backyard teacher' to be ready to pen more words for you. i can see you've also learned to borrow more than clothes from friends. wink cheesy

I just dont know why i still type back at u...well..i never knew i was bony cos seriously i have added some weight and i am trying seriously to shed some flesh cos i really wanna be bony...

And why are so concerned about my looks...u aint my guy and u will never be...or maybe u av gat no slu.t to take in ur pin tonight?

I aint u that suffers from low self esteem...go and die hun!
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 12:55am On Apr 05, 2017
refiner:

I just dont know why i still type back at u...well..i never knew i was bony cos seriously i have added some weight and i am trying seriously to shed some flesh cos i really wanna be bony...

And why are so concerned about my looks...u aint my guy and u will never be...or maybe u av gat no slu.t to take in ur pin tonight?

I aint u that suffers suffer from low self esteem...go and die hun!

LOL! i warned you to stop addressing me with 'hun', didn't i? i don't do little boys...you look like one. grin

it's true i love em slim but i do bag of bones. you look like one of the IDPS in abuja camp. you're so malnourished the holes in your shoulders can contain a gallon of water.

and this is someone who lives in a village where vegetables and fruits flourish. tufiakwa! grin

don't ask me about my sluts. i have one now right beside me in my bed and she's not bony.

and why tell me to go and die when you can possibly die before me? ...coz you look like a sickle cell patient with HIV.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 12:57am On Apr 05, 2017
refiner:

I aint u that suffers suffer from low self esteem...go and die hun!

LOL! i warned you to stop addressing me with 'hun', didn't i? i don't do little boys...you look like one. grin

it's true i love em slim but i don't do bag of bones. you look like one of the IDPS in abuja camp. you're so malnourished the holes in your shoulders can contain a gallon of water.

and this is someone who lives in a village where vegetables and fruits flourish. tufiakwa! grin

don't ask me about my sluts. i have one now right beside me in my bed and she's not bony.

and why tell me to go and die when you can possibly die before me? ...coz you look like a sickle cell patient with HIV.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 7:23am On Apr 05, 2017
FTBOY:

it's true i love em slim but i don't do bag of bones. you look like one of the IDPS in abuja camp. you're so malnourished the holes in your shoulders can contain a gallon of water.

Lol...this is actually funny,i thought u were meant to make me depressed...but instead i find all those hogwash u wrote up there hilarious.

U aint ashamed of your self,as old as u are u still patronize slu.ts,and oh i know d reason..u are one ugly dirty malodorous muggin that can never be looked twice by a lady talk more of dating...

As of my achievement?...althought still a teen,i have been featured in many billboards,novels and a magazine...and i am still working hard to reach my dreams...and i'm sure of becoming a star to be reckoned with when i attain ur age...infact i shame for u join!

Don't go out and carve out an image for yourself...keep on sleeping around with slu.ts,cos that's where your destiny lies...

Ezi! angry
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2017
refiner:

Lol...this is actually funny,i thought u were meant to make me depressed...but instead i find all those hogwash u wrote up there hilarious.

U aint ashamed of your self,as old as u are u still patronize slu.ts,and oh i know d reason..u are one ugly dirty malodorous muggin that can never be looked twice by a lady talk more of dating...

As of my achievement?...althought still a teen,i have been featured in many billboards,novels and a magazine...and i am still working hard to reach my dreams...and i'm sure of becoming a star to be reckoned with when i attain ur age...infact i shame for u join!

Don't go out and carve out an image for yourself...keep on sleeping around with slu.ts,cos that's where your destiny lies...

Ezi! angry

Choi, wetin happen na?

Small small abeg, you might be talking to your future hubby, you can't really say.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Choi, wetin happen na?

Small small abeg, you might be talking to your future hubby, you can't really say.

Future hubby my left nyash!...someone cannot comment on nl in peace again...he was just all over me trying to get my attention...

He has been yearning for my attention and i didnt disappoint him...shooo angry
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2017
refiner:

Ezi! angry
jokes apart...my achievement so far is beyond your reach. even those local village warriors in anambra that stick their fingers in your ass after giving you a bottle of fanta can't compete with me in terms of achievements. or is it because i don't blow my own horns like some of those little boys in romance section? cheesy

the hoes i fvck are not bag of bones like you; and what i pay them per round is probably the equivalence of what you earn in a whole year...that's after blowing a thousand dicks and having dirty, crooked fingers shoved in your ass.

what billboard or magazine would feature an ugly tomboy like you? grin grin grin
i'm sure they'll let you pass the "cucumber test" too...you know how the story goes. wink

and why are you already frustrated when i've just started with you? when wretched fools like you with the intelligence quotient of a house mouse get challenged intellectually, they resort to ad hominem sniping! grin
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Choi, wetin happen na?

she's angry because we don't call her out like other girls when she comes peeking at our "ashewo thread". but it's not my fault na...my niggas don't do toothpicks.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2017
refiner:

Future hubby my left nyash!...someone cannot comment on nl in peace again...he was just all over me trying to get my attention...

He has been yearning for my attention and i didnt disappoint him...shooo angry

Is okay sis, pls sheath the sword.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2017
FTBOY:
she's angry because we don't call her out like other girls when she comes peeking at our "ashewo thread". but it's not my fault na...my niggas don't do toothpicks.

Is okay bro, frictions like this may lead to something "permanent", you can't say. I'm sure when next you come across the moniker, you will remember this encounter.

Cheers.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2017
FTBOY:

jokes apart...my achievement so far is beyond your reach. even those local village warriors in anambra that stick their fingers in your ass after giving you a bottle of fanta can't compete with me in terms of achievements. or is it because i don't blow my own horns like some of those little boys in romance section? cheesy

the hoes i fvck are not bag of bones like you; and what i pay them per round is probably the equivalence of what you earn in a whole year...that's after blowing a thousand dicks and having dirty, crooked fingers shoved in your ass.

what billboard or magazine would feature an ugly tomboy like you? grin grin grin
i'm sure they'll let you pass the "cucumber test" too...you know how the story goes. wink

and why are you already frustrated when i've just started with you? when wretched fools like you with the intelligence quotient of a house mouse get challenged intellectually, they resort to ad hominem sniping! grin

refiner:

Ezi! angry

Love birds. Pls settle yourselves through PMs.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nysc Officially Released Circular For 2015 Batch B Time Table(pic) / 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members / This Photo Of Mum And Son In NYSC Matching Outfit Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.