Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

"Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) (38545 Views)

Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2017
cornelin:
That was how recently passed out corper in nairaland was giving us a million reason to choose Kano instead of Abuja or Akwa Ibom just because of cheap stuffs. I can't go to NYSC in peace and come back in pieces.

I tire for that guy too! even if food na free for north I no go advise anybody I know to go there

5 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Zaitoon: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2017
After God fear all this yeye Nigerian blogger.
Lying to generate traffic to their Mumu blog.

And to think some people will swallow every thing they see on internet, Shows how shallow they are.

See them hyperventilating on the thread already.

Awon oponu ayirada undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
As shared by twitter user, Alagbada, this male corper's fingers were cut off today, because he lives in the same house with a female corper that he is not married to.

See another photo below...

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/male-corper-fingers-cut-off-in-kastina.html?m=1
"As shared by a twitter user" abi? And you also helped him share it. Don't worry, what happened to Kemi Olunloyo will be child's play compare to what's going to hit you if you folks don't desist from this insane way of blogging. Shey una refuse to learn... angry

©YBR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Zaitoon:
After God fear all this yeye Nigerian blogger.
Lying to generate traffic to their Mumu blog.

And to think some people will swallow every thing they see on internet.

See them hyperventilating on the thread already.

Awon oponu ayirada undecided

Oponu aye ati orun lawon people yen. Awon alaini 'ronu. Nairaland is their only escape from the boring life they live.

Nairalanders are the most foolish set of humans I've ever come across on the face of this lovely planet of ours. The dumb blogger quoted another dumb unknown murrafucker on twitter making no attempt to comfirm the news, he even had the gut to Cc a mod, I no blame am sha (it's the same mod that moved a prank to front page the other day),they are all the same. undecided

©YBR

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Mizk(f): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2017
refiner:

Easy!....ur blood too dey hot grin

That wasnt d reason he lost a finger...hungry bloggers are at it again...they encounterd some men of d underworl so unfortunately he lost a finger and some bloodly cut on his head.. undecided
oh ok, thanks
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by caesaraba(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2017
YoungBlackRico:

Oponu aye ati orun lawon people yen. Awon alaini 'ronu. Nairaland is their only escape from the boring life they live.

Nairalanders are the most foolish set of humans I've ever come across on the face of this lovely planet of ours. The dumb blogger quoted another dumb unknown murrafucker on twitter making no attempt to comfirm the news, he even had the gut to Cc a mod, I no blame am sha (it's the same mod that moved a prank to front page the other day),they are all the same. undecided

©YBR

Honestly, a larger percentage of Nairalanders come across as poorly groomed fools. It is evident by most of the comments on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by joeace2020(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2017
eyya

My story: I served in Katsina, precisely around kofar kaura. I and my roommate who i met while squatting in the winners fellowship corpers house took in two ladies who we actually tried finding a house for but went on to get a house themselves among almajiris because of money. They ran out of their house one night when they overhead the residents plotting close to their window, how they'll chop them to bits, reason: for allowing men visit them. We took them in considering their condition and then we who thought we were living in a much saner environment started getting strange looks and whispers. Our neighbors will be looking into our room when the four of us are gathered to eat and when we look at them, they quickly run away. It was my barber who i was very close to as he is not from the north that was giving me the low down of what people were planning towards us for keeping two beautiful supposed hausa women in our house while we weren't married. Long story short the ladies brought in one of the military friends who helped them move into the barracks to save them from another gobe. I honestly don't understand people from that region of the country one bit.

Modified: Was made aware that it's another adsense hungry blogger at work, but these sort of fake stories aren't entirely untrue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2017
rusher14:

Exactly what I'm saying about this country.

Why people would prefer to create a tense environment just to sell a few hits on their blogs.

Nigeria has too many evil people.

It is actually beyond that. Media propaganda to portray a religion in a bad light. But they can't succeed.

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2017
iambijo:
you are very stupid for bringing of shari'a in to this, did you even knw how shari'a works nigga did you even have a brain ?

I won't break a sweat trying to respond to you. But let it be known that your inability to debate without using demeaning and insulting language is proof of your immaturity. Continue to wallow in your ignorance. I'll remove the reference to sharia if if offends your sensitivity. I am a Christian, I face criticism and ridicule every time, but I do not have to use violence or vulgar and insulting language in response.

Ps. I don't need to be a religious scholar to know what is obtainable.

3 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by chudyprince: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Lies.... Im currently in katsina.. What happened was that corpers lodge located at "sabo layi"was robbed last night by bandits... Must we bring religion and tribal sentiments on every issues in this country... Nawa o
And the bandits chopped off the corper's finger?

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by iambijo(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2017
fredoricko:

I won't break a sweat trying to respond to you. But let it be known that your inability to debate without using demeaning and insulting language is proof of your immaturity. Continue to wallow in your ignorance. I'll remove the reference to sharia if if offends your sensitivity. I am a Christian, I face criticism and ridicule every time, but I do not have to use violence or vulgar and insulting language in response.

Ps. I don't need to be a religious scholar to know what is obtainable.
the thing is that you and op are trying to picture this robbery case as sharia persecution because it happens in the north, did sharia law even says to cut one's finger if he living with a female that's not his wife, is he even a muslim that he wil subjected to sharia law? did you ever heard of sharia court that prosecute non muslim? Who critcise or redicule christian in nigeria? Reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2017
iambijo:
you are very stupid for bringing of shari'a in to this, did you even knw how shari'a works nigga did you even have a brain ?

Shut up. That attitudes you northerners exhibit sometimes is sickening. What is your business about how someone lives his life? Can't u face your religion and mind your business? Bloody hypocrites, yet some northern girls can be so promiscuous. Your cup has not yet full...you people should bring that nonsense here to Russia let Putin rid the earth of you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Sensie(f): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Lies.... Im currently in katsina.. What happened was that corpers lodge located at "sabo layi"was robbed last night by bandits... Must we bring religion and tribal sentiments on every issues in this country... Nawa o

Wah part of Katsina?
You a corp member?

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Jerryojozy(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2017
If this is true then its very pathetic. Before I enter any house in kano I check if there is " Ba Shiga"

Genius J
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by CarlosTheJackal: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2017
taofeek11:
Didn't they advise them d do and don't in that state, if not the NYSC is to take responsible for that.
Nigeria is a secular state not Sharia state

3 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by jaymejate: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Forbidden country

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by chi4ik(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2017
it's better to b punished by Lucifer than to dine with Hausa man

3 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by hucienda: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2017
tribal e-battle looming here ...

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Bashnigga(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Chisos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by SageTravels: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Somebody will come and write nonsense here telling PCM to forget Abuja, Lagos n Akwa Ibom.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by obongtunji: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2017
It is a big lie. Why do we like propagating lies?
Hoodlums attacked a particular house around 1am and there are four corp members sharing two rooms, two others people are staying in another room making six people in all.

When they gained access into the house they started using cutlasses and sticks on anyone at sight in the process the lady's finger was chopped off and the guy engaged them in a fight, he was also axed on the head but luckily for him he over powered one of them and collected his cutlass and the hoodlums took off.

Please know that the two people injured are mot corp members, i repeat the two people injured are not corp members.
Please the general public should debunk that fake news that extremist chopped off corp members finger. I'm in the picture of what happened. The people injured are well known to me and we were in the hospital with the two of them throughout yesterday.

This is another lie from hungry bloggers

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by TheEminentLaity: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2017
I thought Katsina was one of the 'peaceful' ones undecided You cannot reason with these barbarian followers of a certain prophet. Their God is only concerned about what people do in bedrooms not with their wellbeing and suffering. How is the victim going to write after years of university education? cry I assume the girl isn't mentioned because she was abducted and maimed. I sincerely hope not.

3 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2017
xband:
Oh no. He won't be able to finger her properly again.
grin cheesy grin
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Dindondin(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Adonbilivit.
You type like a lier!

3 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by AntiWailer: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Is that why they gave him a deep cut in his head too ?

I will read when the hungry blogger update with the real event.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by ghostmist: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2017
When others were busy redeploying, what was he doing? I guess he thought they were unpatriotic Nigerians...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara NYSC Camp Not Fit For Human Living - Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq [Photos] / Corper To Rebuild Rashidi Yekini’s Grave (Photos) / Nysc Officially Released Circular For 2015 Batch B Time Table(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.