Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy (3492 Views)

Let’s Talk About Pussy Farts; The Music From A Lady’s Honeypot During Sex / Virgin Boys Please Cüm In Here / How Can Man Stop Thinking About Pussy When Girls Won't Stop Dressing Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy by Essentials1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
I will go straight to it.. because this is the reason why most guys don't last long when bleeping a pussy..

1. It is not pussy that is sweet..

It is not pussy that is sweet, but the sexual feeling you are having, that feeling to deliver hot, juicy sperm, to release your akamu as jonifame22 calls it..

The deal is that when you sight pussy, breast, ass or something sexually arousing your sexual urge jumps up.. and it feels so strong because you think that you are going to get something so sweet.. But the deal is that you yourself may not know what you are really doing.. Because your dick is leading you..

grin grin grin grin

I will explain more on this... and drop the 2 one..

Drop your comments
Re: 2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy by dikeclint10(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
After 2yrs....FTC
I dedicate it all 2ma bae....

3 Likes

Re: 2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy by dalhjana: 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
go find work.. it seems you jobless or you had too much to eat this night
Re: 2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okay let's see grin
Re: 2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy by Essentials1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Okay let's see grin

grin grin grin

Did you know that Today is your Birthday on Nairaland...

Happy Birthday....

My birthday wish is that you stop following those 4 nairaland ladies...

Do you want to kill yourself?
Re: 2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy by pepemendy(m): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2017
I typed fvck who's changing it to bleep naaw

1 Like

Re: 2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy by Essentials1(m): 12:01am On Apr 04, 2017
pepemendy:
I typed fvck who's changing it to bleep naaw

You still smoking the weed you said you loved so much..
Re: 2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy by ikp120(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2017
dalhjana:
So you still dey ya work place at some minutes to midnight? undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: 2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy by Essentials1(m): 12:04am On Apr 04, 2017
dalhjana:

So you do work at Night.. ??
Re: 2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy by doubleZ88(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2017

Re: 2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2017
@Essentials1
- Are you claiming that when the lady put her warm lips on your banana, and munch on it... It isn't SWEET?!

- Are you claiming that the moment you penetrate the warm cootie cat, after f0replay... It isn't SWEET?

- Are you claiming that when you now ravage that woman, hear her moan in pleasure while losing her damn mind... It isn't SWEET?

- Are you claiming that the sight of her from behind, as you take her d0ggy and see the wave on her a.ss hitting you back in your stomach... It isn't SWEET?

... And that the only moment that this pvssy is sweet is when you explode inside her?!?!?
Re: 2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy by Idydarling(f): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
dikeclint10:
After 2yrs....FTC
I dedicate it all 2ma bae....
it's not really FTC bro, unless it reaches front page. ..which is unlikely.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tattoo Addict / If You Marry An Igbo Girl You Have Married The Full Family. / My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.