Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! (3491 Views)

What Do You Think About my new crush Chijioke? / Yemi Alade In Hot Romance With New Crush On Instagram / Information About Seun CEO Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 10:46am On May 28, 2022
Yes, he is my newly found crush kiss

I love his drama free personal life!
No fuzz no buzz. . . Can someone tell me if he is married or not, I want to shoot my shot!!! cry

Seun I am a very beautiful and hardworking lady owink

5 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 10:51am On May 28, 2022
Clearly this is a man behind this moniker. And my suspicious is very correct.

8 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 10:53am On May 28, 2022
Choilila:
Clearly this is a man behind this moniker.
And my suspicious is very correct.
prove that I am a man plss undecided because i don't get how people will just open their mouth to spew trash and lay false accusations
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Nonexisting: 10:54am On May 28, 2022
Choilila:
Clearly this is a man behind this moniker.
And my suspicious is very correct.
I can easily identify Zzor aka Rozz even if I can't read simple English.

4 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 10:56am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
prove that I am a man plss undecided because i don't get how people will just open their mouth to spew trash and lay false accusations

You are a man.
Fullstop! angry

7 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 10:58am On May 28, 2022
Choilila:

You are a man.
Fullstop! angry
No prove you are just stupid!
Fullstop!

3 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 11:02am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:

No prove you are just stupid!
Fullstop!
keep your diss aside [you can't diss like my other self ]

You are a man.
I said so because of how you display your noisy self and trying so hard to be noticed.

You were not like this before, it all started when you deactivated your other moniker.

16 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On May 28, 2022
seun might be flushing now. dont band me for that cus i was once given 10years band on my last account

2 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 11:11am On May 28, 2022
Choilila:

You are a man.
I said so because of how you display your noisy self and trying so hard to be noticed.

You were not like this before, it all started when you deactivated your other moniker.
okay so you were monitoring me...wow I don't even know u, it shows how jobless u have been, I do my thing as my mood swings, not to impress anyone dear, that's why my comments and posts are raw ..so if you feel I am noisy and am a man without confirmation or prove you are simply stupid!

Anyways I have noticed you now sweety, and pls desist from calling me a man so u won't be unfortunate kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 11:15am On May 28, 2022
Ferrytech:
seun might be flushing now. dont band me for that cus i was once given 10years band on my last account
lol u scared of ban undecided
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 11:17am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
okay so you were monitoring me.
Lol monitoring you? How?
When I don't even know what you looked like, behave and how you interact offshore.

I don't follow around. grin
I keep records
..wow I don't even know u, it shows how jobless u have been,
yes I'm jobless, Pls do me a favor by sending me the regular 2k Nigerian ladies request for.

I do my thing as my mood swings, not to impress anyone dear, that's why my comments and posts are raw ..so if you feel I am noisy and am a man without confirmation or prove you are simply stupid!

Anyways I have noticed you now sweety, and pls desist from calling me a man so u won't be unfortunate kiss

lolz, more like rat speaking.
Pls do your worst Man, I don't even consider you as a thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 11:21am On May 28, 2022
Choilila:
[s]
I don't follow around. grin
I keep records

yes I'm jobless, Pls do me a favor by sending me the regular 2k Nigerian ladies request for.

lolz, more like rat speaking.
look babe, I know you are bored and jobless n you need attention n someone to troll, I am not the right person to troll, check for someone else!

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 11:23am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
look babe, I know you are bored and jobless n you need attention n someone to troll, I am not the right person to troll, check for someone else!

OK Mrs/Miss CEO of Royal Dutch Shell
Pls send me the 2k .
And stop running away from the battlefield.

3 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by bidexdo(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2022
Cheap olosho looking for seun attention wink wink wink wink
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by muyico(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2022
Attention seeker nah dem! igbo ladies with olosho jab!
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 11:37am On May 28, 2022
muyico:
Attention seeker
nah dem!
igbo ladies with olosho jab!
Why the attack on Igbo ladies undecided Nawa o! if a lady shoot her shot she is now an oloshi abi
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2022
"A few hours later..."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Guderian(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:

No fuzz no buzz. . . Can someone tell me if he is married or not, I want to shoot my shot!!! cry

Islandlady no worry seun has seen you already.buh are you sure dats you on you profile undecided undecided
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 11:48am On May 28, 2022
Choilila:

OK Mrs/Miss CEO of Royal Dutch Shell
Pls send me the 2k .
And stop running away from the battlefield.
you should have just said you are hungry and need 2k to feed! Rather than trolling...beg and you shall be given grin
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by muyico(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Why the attack on Igbo ladies undecided Nawa o! if a lady shoot her shot she is now an oloshi abi
which kind yeye shoot? She no agbero or bricklayer men to shoot abi? Nah dem! Bird with d same feathers
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 11:57am On May 28, 2022
Choilila:

Oya give me the 2k Miss Royal Dutch, you knew I'm jobless because I refused to sell my vagina cry
Trash must you sell your pussy b4 u feed, Go and work legitimately n stop begging for money on a cyber space grin
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 11:59am On May 28, 2022
muyico:
which kind yeye shoot? She no agbero or bricklayer men to shoot abi? Nah dem! Bird with d same feathers
is that you on your dp undecided u look hungry like an agbero and a bricklayer grin
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 11:59am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Trash must you sell your pussy b4 u feed, Go and work legitimately n stop begging for money on a cyber space grin

Stop complaining and send me the 2k Miss Royal Dutch.

3 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Truvelisback(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:

Seun would be making the gravest mistake of his entire life if he marries u.

1 Like

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Candidlady: 12:05pm On May 28, 2022
When isee ladies throw jabs at each other makes Me wonder "if Iam the weird one"
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 12:06pm On May 28, 2022
Yes, I'm jobless @ Miss Royal Dutch Shell firm company. And I'm still waiting for your 2k alert.

2 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 12:09pm On May 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Seun would be making the gravest mistake of his entire life if he marries u.
What!? Why undecided
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by LedRock: 12:10pm On May 28, 2022
Everyone knows the two monikers throwing jabs at each other are same person. Zzorr/iyaebe rest! undecided
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 12:14pm On May 28, 2022
LedRock:
Everyone knows the two monikers throwing jabs at each other are same person. Zzorr/iyaebe rest! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Truvelisback(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
What!? Why undecided
U are going to make his life a living Hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Married At 21? / How many partners before marriage? / SHOCKING: How Niyi Sold His Semen For N10k To 2 Unilag Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.