Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Did I Take The Right Decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Take The Right Decision (770 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Did I Make The Right Decision Or Did I Overreact? / Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Take The Right Decision by Kalapizim(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
I met this wonderful lady and fell for her, tried all my best to make her my woman but she won't agree based on her church apostolic faith. I got really annoyed this evening and said I needed to move on by deleting her number, cleared all WhatsApp messages so I can try to get her off my mind.
Ladies and gentlemen do you think I needed to do so
Re: Did I Take The Right Decision by modestofynest(m): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Guy go sleep
Re: Did I Take The Right Decision by gabinogem(m): 12:01am On Apr 04, 2017
Of course it's a great step to kill that lustful enslaving desire. Of course it's a great step to kill that lustful enslaving desire. cheesy
Re: Did I Take The Right Decision by Kalapizim(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2017
gabinogem:
Of course it's a great step to kill that lustful enslaving desire. Of course it's a great step to kill that lustful enslaving desire. cheesy
nope it isn't a lustful desire
Re: Did I Take The Right Decision by gabinogem(m): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Kalapizim:
nope it isn't a lustful desire
Then What Is It?
Re: Did I Take The Right Decision by Benelovelace(f): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2017
Kalapizim:
I met this wonderful lady and fell for her, tried all my best to make her my woman but she won't agree based on her church apostolic faith. I got really annoyed this evening and said I needed to move on by deleting her number, cleared all WhatsApp messages so I can try to get her off my mind.
u claimed u loved her beyond measure

1 Like

Re: Did I Take The Right Decision by Kalapizim(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2017
Benelovelace:
u claimed u loved her beyond measure
yes I do but what do I do when she is not reciprocating.
Re: Did I Take The Right Decision by Hillzy(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Bro u did d rite tin by not geting ur self into d friendzone click

1 Like

Re: Did I Take The Right Decision by Benelovelace(f): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Kalapizim:
listen,give her time,she'll come around,she must ve d faintest feeling of love 4 u,hidden smwhere,i've nt askd u 2 stalk her,dnt kill her wif kols either,there re ways 2 show u love smone,nd there re equally ways she wud react dat wud encourage u 2 proceed.
Kalapizim:
listen,give her time,she'll come around,she must ve d faintest feeling of love 4 u,hidden smwhere,i've nt askd u 2 stalk her,dnt kill her wif kols either,there re ways 2 show u love smone,nd there re equally ways she wud react dat wud encourage u 2 proceed.
Kalapizim:

1 Like

Re: Did I Take The Right Decision by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Kalapizim:

May I ask...
- What type of r/ship you had with this woman?
- Have you spent any social time with her (one on one)?
- what did you exactly do to try to make her your woman?

(1) (Reply)

. / What Kind Of Insecurities (If Any) Do Women Have About Their Vaginal? / God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.