Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,873 members, 7,841,278 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber (6531 Views)

Photo : Was This A Warning From God To Nigerians? / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by mrofficial(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2009
[size=15pt]It will affect the Muslims most.[/size]
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by erastus75: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2009
Just learnt from a former muslim that, these guys are brainwashed to believe that when they die fighting during jihad, 70,000 virgins are waiting for them at al-jana.

Imagine this,70,000 virgin dey make dem kolo
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by deliverus: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2009
At his age, na virgin him dey look for  shocked MADNESS

They must be using JUJU for dem because dis is not ordinary
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by gidson12(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2009
hmmmn '70,000 virgins' shocked grin great, that is to say 1 terrorist to 70,000 virgins, if these guys where to fuk 1 for each day that means dey would be fuking these virgins for like up to 192yrs, damn, 192 years of dis-virgining (deflowering) one new virgin , well to them (terrorist) its worth the risk,
that means this guy, Farouk Abdul Mutallab, was hindered from his pleasure with 70,000 virgins, in heaven sad sad , wat a pity
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by biozy(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2009
One thing i know for sure is the the father[b] knew more than [/b] what he said to the authorities.

now
for Nigerians to get visa abroad
for muslims, whether we like it or not
we go suf,
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by Orikinla(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2009
The US Intelligence failed and this was not the first time and will not be the last.

The US Intelligence is responsible for 9/11 and other tragedies caused by terrorists in the US and US Embassies.

Those who ignored security alerts should be sacked!
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by dolu2007(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2009
They should have taken precautions after the warnings,

Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by gidson12(m): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2009
am listening to larry kings now and the americans are blaming the attack on themselves for not acting on the information made to them by the dudes father, some one in the interview said that America spends 75billion in intelligent gathering through the fbi and othe security agents and they could not act on the info of the father to them two and a half months ago, who said the son is becoming radicalised, bearing on the fact that this guy traveled to yemen, men guys u have to listen to the larry king interview, American intelligence failed woefully
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by Kx: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2009
gidson12:

America spends 75billion in intelligent gathering through the fbi and othe security agents and they could not act on the info of the father to them two and a half months ago, who said the son is becoming radicalised, bearing on the fact that this guy traveled to yemen, men guys u have to listen to the larry king interview, American intelligence failed woefully

Was it like this with Bush?
Has this got anything to do with Obama's peace posture?
Am shocked even the Homeland Security sec did earlier
say thier intels and secutiry measures worked only to turn around and admit it did nt.
America is fast becoming painfully reactive in thier own soil.
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by mrofficial(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
erastus75:

Just learnt from a former muslim that, these guys are brainwashed to believe that when they die fighting during jihad, 70,000 virgins are waiting for them at al-jana.

Imagine this,70,000 virgin dey make dem kolo

Imagine, with which d|ck?
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by jimmysho(m): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2009
i ve an hypothesis that US allowed the boy to be detroit bound b4 acting just to get some info from him. though it was a dangerous move
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by meine: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2009
We are missing important points here people

America must take the larger part of the blame due to their arrogance and Negligence,

My question is ,how did farouk obtained multiple entry Visa as a first time visitor to the USA after he has being denied Visa at the UK embassy?

The truth is that america does not work with information available with other western embassies in Nigeria, their policy states that no documents or explanation tendered by Nigerians are enough to secure a visa as such Visa issuance is subjected to the mood and discretion of the issuing officers. The implication is that tons of genuine Nigerians who are travelling abroad are arrogantly denied visa by some clerks. They arrogantly believe that all Nigerians ,their papers and bank statements are fraudulent.

I can assure you that the issuing officer could have issued the boy a multiple visa because of the scent of Farouks versace perfume etc  grin grin grin

Kindly check the UK VISA application form and you will see a column where intending visitors are asked if they had been denied Visa by other embassies and trust me they use information they can garner from other embassies. I am not saying this could have stopped the US embassy from issuing him a visa but it could have opened the boy to more questioning and examination.

Mark my word, America's arrogance will be its undoing and for those who think this issue has tarnished the image of Nigerians ,i can assure you that on the long run it will go to establish the fact that Nigeria is a country of moderates thanks to ALH Muttallab snr. report to the US embassy. This could have happened to any young and naive citizen of any country.
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by inalegs: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
There is something amazing that we are not highlighting. Its the fact that because we were celebrating the birth of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ those passengers with Mutallab Jnr. were exempted from death and the explosive could not explode. Thank you JESUS.
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by No2Atheism(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
inalegs:

There is something amazing that we are not highlighting. Its the fact that because we were celebrating the birth of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ those passengers with Mutallab Jnr. were exempted from death and the explosive could not explode. Thank you JESUS.

- Religion at its best . . .

- 25th december has nothing to do with the Messiah . . .

- The Creator already said that He is not man that he should lie . . .hence what makes you think The Creator would now stoop low to acknowledge the lie that the pagan day such as 25th December has is supposed to be holy. . . just because people are claiming contrary to the bible that they are using that day to celebrate the birth of the Messiah.

- The bottom line is that The Creator saves people irrepestive of day or date . . .so please stop this attempt to link this to "Christ + Mass" . . .
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by inalegs: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
Hello i neva said he was born on the 25th i said we were celebrating his birth on that day bro always learn 2 read between the lines PLEASE
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by No2Atheism(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2009
inalegs:

Hello i neva said he was born on the 25th i said we were celebrating his birth on that day bro always learn 2 read between the lines PLEASE

No2Atheism:

- Religion at its best . . .

- 25th december has nothing to do with the Messiah . . .

- The Creator already said that He is not man that he should lie . . .hence what makes you think The Creator would now stoop low to acknowledge the lie that the pagan day such as 25th December has is supposed to be holy. . . just because people are claiming contrary to the bible that they are using that day to celebrate the birth of the Messiah.

- The bottom line is that The Creator saves people irrepestive of day or date . . .so please stop this attempt to link this to "Christ + Mass" . . .

- The Creator already said that He is not man that He should lie . . .hence what makes you think The Creator would now stoop low to acknowledge the lie that the pagan day such as 25th December has is supposed to be holy. . . just because people are claiming contrary to the bible that they are using that day to celebrate the birth of the Messiah.
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by otawa: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2009
My question is ,how did farouk obtained multiple entry Visa as a first time visitor to the USA after he has being denied Visa at the UK embassy?

He obtained USA visa in 2008 when still in London as student.

UK refused him another VISA in May this year for a course that suppose to start in Sept.

i ve an hypothesis that US allowed the boy to be detroit bound b4 acting just to get some info from him. though it was a dangerous move

This look plausible. Let us see if in the next 2years, if USA forces Nigeria to sign-up for AFRICOM or some form of US military Base in Nigeria.

am listening to larry kings now and the americans are blaming the attack on themselves for not acting on the information made to them by the dudes father, some one in the interview said that America spends 75billion in intelligent gathering through the fbi and othe security agents and they could not act on  the info of the father to them  two and a half months ago, who said the son is becoming radicalised, bearing on the fact that this guy traveled to yemen, men guys u have to listen to the larry king interview, American intelligence failed woefully

exactly. could this be the begining of the end of the USA empire?
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by erastus75: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2009
Hello guys, let us read this info from this website: US jet plot suspect 'was in Yemen in December'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8433410.stm and NOTE THE LAST 2 PARAGRAPHS

n this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/08/americas_enl_1262069518/html/1.stm
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by otawa: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2009
Even the Yemenis are also blaming the USA:

On Tuesday, an official at the Yemeni foreign ministry told Saba that the Migration and Passport Authority had confirmed that Mr Abdulmutallab arrived in Yemen at the beginning of August to study at the Yemen Institute for Arabic Language (YIAL) and left for Ethiopia four months later.

"The entry visa was granted to the Nigerian after authorities found he could get visas from other friendly countries and saw his US visa was still valid," he said.
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by erastus75: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2009
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by ayobase(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2009
good!
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2009
Americans are the dumbest bimbos on the planet
After the warnings from his father, they still gave him multiple Visa entry
Bunch of Dafts
! angry
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
gidson12:

hmmmn '70,000 virgins'  shocked grin great, that is to say 1 terrorist to 70,000 virgins, if these guys where to fuk 1 for each day that means dey would be fuking these virgins for like up to 192yrs, damn, 192 years of dis-virgining (deflowering) one new virgin , well to them (terrorist) its worth the risk,
that means this guy,  Farouk Abdul Mutallab, was hindered from his pleasure with 70,000 virgins, in heaven sad sad , wat a pity

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by beejaei: 3:36am On Dec 30, 2009

Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber
« #11 on: December 27, 2009, 05:47 PM »
I believed the father is a culpable as the son for many reasons;

1. The father must take responsibility for the up bringing of his son and he must have been brought up with radical Muslim indoctrination.

2. The father is responsible for the boy's extravagant life style, since we are not told the boy is gainfully employed, where is he getting the funding to be traveling everywhere. For him to be able to obtain a US multiple visa, his father must have provide some sort of backing for him.

3. Why did the father not warn the US embassy on the exact nature of the threat, in order words, why did he not provide actionable intelligence instead of the nebulous warning of a threat. Can you truly say that the son had confided in the father the exact nature of those threats.
You cannot blame the US for not taking the threat serious enough.

4. Why did he not report the threat to the Nigerian authorities, preferably the SSS. They would have been a greater security checks on him while he was in Nigeria, especially when he is traveling in and out of Nigeria. The SSS are a quite efficient in monitoring the movements of people (especially enemies of government) in and out of our airports.

The father has some questions to answer.

Absolute Phecking Bollocks! wink
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by suxes2005(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2009
I fink since his father already reported about his son's bad behaviours, then he is justified. Anyways, he needs to answer some questions though as per where d guy is getting backing to procure a multiple visa to US and also funds to travel.

SHALOM
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by talkdrum: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2009
why u no tell nigeria police, sa ur son be bin laden
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by haronky7: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2009
Before we start hailing Mutallab Snr as a true Nigerian, I have a few puzzling questions of my own, especially as someone who had lived and worked in core Northern Nigeria as a Southern non-Muslim, and witnessed first hand the dastardly and mindless acts of those extremists who incessantly kill in the name of their god during religious riots. I must first say that a blood-thirsty god who is meant to be all powerful but so weak he(or she, whosoever the being is) cannot do the killing himself but continuously depend on these hapless souls to do his dirty work all in the promise of enjoying a paradise with many virgins, is in my opinion, not worth being given any attention.
Firstly, what is in it for Mutallab Snr for reporting his son to the US officials? Is it in a bid to save his many starched billions in the west, when he realised he had lost grip of his ‘saintly’ son because he knows the Americans would smoke his arse and cease the billions later for sponsoring a home and family grown terrorist, and that perhaps the CIA/FBI would come whisk him away overnight from Nigeria without the knowledge of the Nigerian Security Service? If all the Muslim fathers have been reporting their extremist sons/daughters to the authority and full weight of the law brought to bear on them, these incessant religious riots would have been history in Nigeria.
Secondly, I am totally appalled by the responses of family and friends of Mutallab Jnr, who portraying him as deeply religious and ‘saintly’, yet insincerely saying they couldn’t believe he could plan to blow up a plane with 300 people. They shouldn’t pretend to be shocked by what they know and do best- that is killing in the name of their god. How many hundreds and thousands of Southern Nigerians have they so far killed and those in power turned the other way with nobody brought to justice? Or may be, the CIA/FBI should ask this dumb failed suicide bomber how many he has killed or assisted in their killing before now in Nigeria, because it is only psychopathically natural to want to kill many more after escaping justice following an initial few killings of ‘infidels’. Nobody would just wake up one day, wanting to go international and kill 300 innocent souls. Nobody, but sick psychopaths fighting for a sick and dumb god!
This guy should face the music. He should even thank his stars that Guantanamo Bay is closing.
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by Orikinla(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2009
"It is now clear to us that there are bits and pieces of information that were in the possession of the US government in advance of the attempted Christmas Day attack that had they been assessed and correlated could have led to a much broader picture," the senior Administration official said.

He said better correlation would have "allowed us to disrupt the attack or certainly to know much more about the alleged attacker in such a way as to ensure that he was on, as the President suggested in his statement, a no-fly list," the official said

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/us-intel-agencies-find-linkages-between-nigerian-alqaeda/561444/
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by mrrock: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2009
The father did noble but at this point I' am no longer interested who's right or wrong with the security lapses. I' am a realist and in life I prefare talking and finding solutions to the root cause of problems. The point is the U.S itself is funding terrorism around the world even today by buying oil from the middle east including Saudi Arabia a country where most of the 9/11 hijackers came from. These monies trickles down to them to fund their activities. Don't believe me?. Wait for the outcome of the investigations and you would find out these plot was funded from Saudi Arabia or somewhere within their neigbours. Saudi Arabia is the highest donor to mosques for hardline islamic propagation all over the world which have radicalized this Nigerian boy. Buy oil from terror free countries or invest in new energy as well as save the climate. Bush said U.S is addicted to oil but one more thing he failed to outline is the U.S is also addicted to Israel. Don't be partial in the Israeli-Palestinian situation. Be just like your forefathers did e.g Martin Luther king Jr.

Having said this I still want to ask.

Why should this idiot of a boy be interested in fighting the islamic course?.
If he is really a Nigerian why can't he come and fight for good governance down here in Nigeria??. Is he not aware of the massive corruption that have left this country without electricity??. Why didn't he pick up this course and Nigerian will thank him forever. What a wasted idiot.

NB. Finally, it's very easy to locate all terrorist so long as he/she use the internet, I' am very suprised after all the supposedly billions spent on intelligence this boy(who uses internet) was able to pull this weight. If the U.S have real intelligence this boy should't have made it into the U.S. Honestly, I' am very worried about this issue
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by lysaa(f): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2009
mrrock:

The father did noble but at this point I' am no longer interested who's right or wrong with the security lapses. I' am a realist and in life I prefare talking and finding solutions to the root cause of problems. The point is the U.S itself is funding terrorism around the world even today by buying oil from the middle east including Saudi Arabia a country where most of the 9/11 hijackers came from. These monies trickles down to them to fund their activities. Don't believe me?. Wait for the outcome of the investigations and you would find out these plot was funded from Saudi Arabia or somewhere within their neigbours. Saudi Arabia is the highest donor to mosques for hardline islamic propagation all over the world which have radicalized this Nigerian boy. Buy oil from terror free countries or invest in new energy as well as save the climate. Bush said U.S is addicted to oil but one more thing he failed to outline is the U.S is also addicted to Israel. Don't be partial in the Israeli-Palestinian situation. Be just like your forefathers did e.g Martin Luther king Jr.

Having said this I still want to ask.

Why should this slowpoke of a boy be interested in fighting the islamic course?.
If he is really a Nigerian why can't he come and fight for good governance down here in Nigeria??. Is he not aware of the massive corruption that have left this country without electricity??. Why didn't he pick up this course and Nigerian will thank him forever. What a wasted slowpoke.

NB. Finally, it's very easy to locate all terrorist so long as he/she use the internet, I' am very suprised after all the supposedly billions spent on intelligence this boy(who uses internet) was able to pull this weight. If the U.S have real intelligence this boy should't have made it into the U.S. Honestly, I' am very worried about this issue

haronky7:

Before we start hailing Mutallab Snr as a true Nigerian, I have a few puzzling questions of my own, especially as someone who had lived and worked in core Northern Nigeria as a Southern non-Muslim, and witnessed first hand the dastardly and mindless acts of those extremists who incessantly kill in the name of their god during religious riots. I must first say that a blood-thirsty god who is meant to be all powerful but so weak he(or she, whosoever the being is) cannot do the killing himself but continuously depend on these hapless souls to do his dirty work all in the promise of enjoying a paradise with many virgins, is in my opinion, not worth being given any attention.
Firstly, what is in it for Mutallab Snr for reporting his son to the US officials? Is it in a bid to save his many starched billions in the west, when he realised he had lost grip of his ‘saintly’ son because he knows the Americans would smoke his arse and cease the billions later for sponsoring a home and family grown terrorist, and that perhaps the CIA/FBI would come whisk him away overnight from Nigeria without the knowledge of the Nigerian Security Service? If all the Muslim fathers have been reporting their extremist sons/daughters to the authority and full weight of the law brought to bear on them, these incessant religious riots would have been history in Nigeria.
Secondly, I am totally appalled by the responses of family and friends of Mutallab Jnr, who portraying him as deeply religious and ‘saintly’, yet insincerely saying they couldn’t believe he could plan to blow up a plane with 300 people. They shouldn’t pretend to be shocked by what they know and do best- that is killing in the name of their god. How many hundreds and thousands of Southern Nigerians have they so far killed and those in power turned the other way with nobody brought to justice? Or may be, the CIA/FBI should ask this dumb failed suicide bomber how many he has killed or assisted in their killing before now in Nigeria, because it is only psychopathically natural to want to kill many more after escaping justice following an initial few killings of ‘infidels’. Nobody would just wake up one day, wanting to go international and kill 300 innocent souls. Nobody, but sick psychopaths fighting for a sick and dumb god!
This guy should face the music. He should even thank his stars that Guantanamo Bay is closing.

word! Guys u've reaped out my very thoughts.

mama-gee:

Americans are the dumbest bimbos on the planet
After the warnings from his father, they still gave him multiple Visa entry
Bunch of Dafts
! angry
i feel ur anger but the guy's father reported him few weeks before the threat while his visa was still valid from the yr of issuance-2008.
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by pannyman(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2009
I have watched Larry King Live today, and the American experts are unanimous that their security agencies clearly messed up. The CIA and FBI do not share information which each other due to some childish rivalry between them. At the end of the day hundreds of people's lives were put at risk. Information about this Nigerian boy was presented to them on a platter of gold but was mismanaged.

This guy got on the plane with a one-way ticket and no luggage. This is clearly suspicious, and an alert CIA should have been able monitor him and nip the attempted bombing in the bud. We are talking about the mighty American CIA here and not the Nigerian SSS. The American security agencies really goofed.
Re: US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber by greateliso(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2009
disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prison Dog Better Off Than Inmate In Nigeria, Gets N3,000 Daily Allowance. / Oil States Reject North’s Demand For More Revenue / Nigeria: Sokoto Acting Governor Spent N1.52 Billion In Three Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.