Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste (2574 Views)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / 'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by omosedollar(m): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Dear Dapson, I just found out my fiancée lied about being biracial!!! I met her on a flight to Paris. She was very attractive, fair skinned with dark blonde hair. I assumed she was Biracial and I asked her which of her parents is Nigerian. She told me her father and both her parents lived in Paris. We hit it off right away and We ended up spending our holiday together. We maintained a long distance relationship for over a year. She got pregnant on one of her visits to me in Nigeria, so we decided to get married since we love each other anyways. We set up an introduction for our parents to meet each other. When her parents arrived to my family house my father welcomed them. My father Came to my room and ask me in Yoruba, Se Afin Ni Iyawo E' Ni ( is your Wife Albino) he said her father and a couple of their entourage appears to be Albinos. I Confronted her with this. Can you Imagine she Told me I'm asking a stupid question , "why am I pretending like I didn't know?" how can I know, even nosey market women missed it. When we went to Tejuoso, all the market people Where saying Oyinbo pepe. I went ahead with the Engagement because I didn't want to embarrass her. All the Signs Where there, I'm not sure how I missed it and how she failed to mention her mom was Ghanaian and not Oyinbo. I don't have any problems with her being an albino but I felt like she purposely deceived me to believe she was biracial(halfcast). I don't want a marriage based on deception. How do I tell her to get an abortion since I no longer want to marry her?

Story Continue:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSafO2NBSwQ/

Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by benzene00: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2017
undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by IamAirforce1: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Lol
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by Divay22(f): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Lol
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by Judasjudas(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Tell her straight up to her face ..and tell her ur reasons ..if she doesn't agree .. do the abortion yourself ..one a way or another ..take it out ..
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by Lucasinho(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2017
just Passing
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by Leriebloom(f): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2017
grin
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by Kondomatic(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2017
gringringringringringrin
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by CplusJason: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Some women don really suffer sha. grin

So after hitting the "albino" pussy consistently, you want to dump her right?

My friend, even if her mother is from the darkest part of Mali, she's an Half-caste. grin

Marry her and don't let thunder fire you Bro.

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Judasjudas:
Tell her straight up to her face ..and tell her ur reasons ..if she doesn't agree .. do the abortion yourself ..one a way or another ..take it out ..

Brother,you are wicked!

*run away from thread*
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by Judasjudas(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

Brother,you are wicked!
*run away from thread*
sister no naah ..but u self think am .. na forever guilt the nigga go live with.
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by Khd95(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2017
What ever u decide to do,dont abort that baby,he/she must not suffer for ur misdeedsembarassed.

U got her pregnant when u ve not even done introduction,now ure complaining.mtcheeew
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by FBInairaland: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Dem fit lie for Africa grin
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by Swegzfreak: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2017
Part of life

BTW
Swegzfreak:
Buying all types of gift cards ITUNES, AMAZON (with cash reciepts) vanilla visa card (with cash reciept)at 100% best rates.....USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY($1000 to 15000 needed every day!).

*Valid physical cards only!
*Get paid to any bank in Nigeria within minutes

No Invalid cards/ Used cards

Trusted, certified and legit buyer..

Contact @ signature

Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Op, please can you wipe that little dot on your lips? na lie u just wipe so. Afin yato si oyibo
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by omosedollar(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
xoxo001:
Op, please can you wipe that little dot on your lips? na lie u just wipe so. Afin yato si oyibo

Chai this guy never see better afin for Mafoluku With Grey eyes. Oyinbo things
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by omosedollar(m): 5:22am On Apr 10, 2017
Happy Monday
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by OneManLegion(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2017
Lmfao! Kuku kee me, biko.

She didn't lie na. You asked which of her parent's is Nigerian and she said her father. She didn't tell you she's a mulatto, you simply presumed it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by ejykzy: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2017
Bros try finish wetin u start, u can't jus dump someone's sister along d road after u must hav putting her in a family way all bkos of her skin...

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by eyinjuege: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Which kin wahala be this?
Where is the love? You even want to abort the baby.
You didn't meet either of her parents before going for introduction btw the families? You didn't meet the oyibo mother?
Anyway, if there's no albino in your lineage, you probably won't have albino children, but if there's someone in your family tree, or a great-great-great-great-great grandsomebody with the albinism gene, then you may have children that are also half castes.
Just take care of them, and you'll be proud of them.
Albinos still face a lot of stigmatization in certain parts if our nation, and that's not good enough.
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin grin

That girl na real player

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by Taiofil(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2017
Was just laughing in spanish after your story...
Technically she didnt lie to you... U asked which of her parents were Nigerian and she answered leaving to assume what you wanted to believe.
On a lighter note she for tell you sha and you should cleared your doubt and tell her your church mind!... But still its not enough reason not to marry her!

#Myopinionthough#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by sirusX(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2017
A chinko phone can still make call....don't lose hope cheesy
Half bread is better than none...at least Ghana don cross 9ja boundary
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by drnoel: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2017
Chai, she answer u well. That ur question was more than stupid. It was silly to the power of 200

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by niggi4life(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2017
hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Is this a Joke or Real? Damn this is so funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by NaeChris: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2017
Abi her skin don cast?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by omosedollar(m): 5:42am On Apr 11, 2017
OneManLegion:
Lmfao! Kuku kee me, biko.

She didn't lie na. You asked which of her parent's is Nigerian and she said her father. She didn't tell you she's a mulatto, you simply presumed it.

grin
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by alt3r3g0: 6:08am On Apr 11, 2017
This should be moved to the joke section cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by omosedollar(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2017
eyinjuege:
Which kin wahala be this?
Where is the love? You even want to abort the baby.
You didn't meet either of her parents before going for introduction btw the families? You didn't meet the oyibo mother?
Anyway, if there's no albino in your lineage, you probably won't have albino children, but if there's someone in your family tree, or a great-great-great-great-great grandsomebody with the albinism gene, then you may have children that are also half castes.
Just take care of them, and you'll be proud of them.
Albinos still face a lot of stigmatization in certain parts if our nation, and that's not good enough.

Hope you know Albinism is hereditary, Some of her Children will be albino while some will just be borderline light skinned with freckles on there cheeks
Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by Idydarling(f): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2017
so you decided to marry her because u thought she's half caste oga? ur own don set

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by eyinjuege: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2017
omosedollar:

Hope you know Albinism is hereditary, Some of her Children will be albino while some will just be bother line, light skinned with freckles on there cheeks

I know its hereditary, but it usually never manifests if one partner doesn't carry the gene/allele.
That's why I referred to the man's great great parents. Its an autosomal recessive condition. Just like the genotype SS which never manifests unless BOTH parents carry the S allele.
If the man doesn't have albino genes in him, all their children will be black.
Its just like SS marrying AA. Non of their children will be SS. At most, some will be AS. The AS (lets use AS to represent the black children of albinos, with S being the abnormal gene, and A the normal) who are black shouldn't marry AS persons/persons with albinism in their family if they also don't want to have albinos.
Though to be frank, there's really nothing wrong with albinos.
Even some normal parents with non traces of albinism in their lineage can have albino children if there's an unexplained mutation somewhere along the line. Its rare though, but possible.
So OP may still marry a black girl with black skin everywhere in their family and still have albino children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Lied To Me Thats Shes Half-caste by omosedollar(m): 6:41am On Apr 13, 2017
eyinjuege:

I know its hereditary, but it usually never manifests if one partner doesn't carry the gene/allele.
That's why I referred to the man's great great parents. Its an autosomal recessive condition. Just like the genotype SS which never manifests unless BOTH parents carry the S allele.
If the man doesn't have albino genes in him, all their children will be black.
Its just like SS marrying AA. Non of their children will be SS. At most, some will be AS. The AS (lets use AS to represent the black children of albinos, with S being the abnormal gene, and A the normal) who are black shouldn't marry AS persons/persons with albinism in their family if they also don't want to have albinos.
Though to be frank, there's really nothing wrong with albinos.
Even some normal parents with non traces of albinism in their lineage can have albino children if there's an unexplained mutation somewhere along the line. Its rare though, but possible.
So OP may still marry a black girl with black skin everywhere in their family and still have albino children.

I thought once one of the Parent is Albino, one of the Children Most be Albino. I have to look into this, surprise. Nothing Wrong With Having Albino kids, but Children can be mean with their taunting. Most Parent don't want their children to Go through bullying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Treat Yoruba Girls Like Hitler / My Dick Is Too Long... / She Is Pregnant For Another Man But Begs Me To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.