Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) (7946 Views)

18+ pic Husband Catches Wife Getting Pu**y Sucked From Their Neighbors Son / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / Pain During Intercourse Or Penetration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2017
I just received my very first Mouth Gig from a young lady minutes ago, It wasn't all that great like pple say it is, I could feel her teeth on my cap on each push she made and it didn't go deep like I'd have loved it if it's real sex, it took forever for me to cum... I prefer sexual intercourse to blow jobs...

Which do you prefer? Intercourse or Mouth Gig

1 Like

Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nbote(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2017
She's probably not dat gud at giving head or u're simply not used to it... Dats d feeling wen u're getting head for d first time.. It's mind still trying to com to terms with d new environment ur dyck dats y it took u forever to cum.. It took me a couple of weeks before getting head got me to cum. Trust me after a couple of times, U'll begin to get used to it.. If u're leaning against d wall and getting a really gud head job, U'll literally crawl up d with ur back lol.. I lyk a combination of both, some gud head to get me revved up but it's still sex all d way

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2017
hope that is not an illustration of your dic.k
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2017
What is this world turning to? Op, don't tell me this is sketched picture of your tinini grin grin
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2017
Nbote:
She's probably not dat gud at giving head or u're simply not used to it... Dats d feeling wen u're getting head for d first time.. It's mind still trying to com to terms with d new environment ur dyck dats y it took u forever to cum.. It took me a couple of weeks before getting head got me to cum. Trust me after a couple of times, U'll begin to get used to it.. If u're leaning against d wall and getting a really gud head job, U'll literally crawl up d with ur back lol.. I lyk a combination of both, some gud head to get me revved up but it's still sex all d way
you see what I'm saying, you still preferred sex to blow jobs... Which means it's not as good as the feeling in a vagina...
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
hope that is not an illustration of your dic.k
bro just answer the question... Which do u prefer?
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2017
xoxo001:
What is this world turning to? Op, don't tell me this is sketched picture of your tinini grin grin
na you know! Just answer the question... Mouth job or vaginal intercourse..
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nbote(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
you see what I'm saying, you still preferred sex to blow jobs... Which means it's not as good as the feeling in a vagina...

D feeling is on a whole noda level on it's own.. Who would really prefer to get head dan get laid.. undecided . There are tyms wen a gud head might jus com in handy grin
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
Nbote:

D feeling is on a whole noda level on it's own.. Who would really prefer to get head dan get laid.. undecided . There are tyms wen a gud head might jus com in handy grin
all day, all night, I still prefer vagina sex as I can go deep and fast as I want... The teeth on a head job is a turn off big time for me, my cap hurts...
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
bro just answer the question... Which do u prefer?

I'm asexual, nor vex
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nuel25846(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2017
My dick cap is very,very sensitive....if it enters into anything soft like a mouth.....I will just enter into another realm....maybe ur dick cap ain't sensitive like that.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nbote(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
all day, all night, I still prefer vagina sex as I can go deep and fast as I want... The teeth on a head job is a turn off big time for me, my cap hurts...

Lol.. Na chew she chew on am ni
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2017
Nbote:

her upper teeth was scrubbing my dick cap... Especially when she's coming out
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Nuel25846:
My dick cap is very,very sensitive....if it enters into anything soft like a mouth.....I will just enter into another realm....maybe ur dick cap ain't sensitive like that.
yeah it isn't that sensitive bro, and it's just the best cos I can last as long as I want and enjoy any pussy like I desire..

1 Like

Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nbote(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
her upper teeth was scrubbing my dick cap... Especially when she's coming out

Lol.. I can feel ur pain.. Some kind dentition no gud for bj though.. One of my friends cracked me up really gud wen he mentioned his fear of getting head is borne out of him always imagining d gal could get a seizure and clamp down on his staff of office lol

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nbote:

Lol.. I can feel ur pain.. Some kind dentition no gud for bj though.. One of my friends cracked me up really gud wen he mentioned his fear of getting head is borne out of him always imagining d gal could get a seizure and clamp down on his staff of office lol
oboy..that would be a worst experience oo... Na so man go take loose him tosso like that? God forbid that!
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Quinn22(f): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
The last time I checked, this is not the sexuality section

1 Like

Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Quinn22(f): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Nbote:

Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Quinn22(f): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
That must be scary sad
Nbote:

Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
mouth is it ooooo, best of the best

1 Like

Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Puga: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
To make quick and clean money, check my signature within 4days
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nbote(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Quinn22:
That must be scary sad

Pretty much... grin
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Quinn22(f): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
I'm glad I'm a female grin
Nbote:

Pretty much... grin
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nbote(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Quinn22:
I'm glad I'm a female grin

Atleast from Softy's experience U shld learn to try as much as u can to kip ur teeth from contact with d shaft while giving head.. grin
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Quinn22(f): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ladies with big lips have an advantage grin
Nbote:

Atleast from Softy's experience U shld learn to try as much as u can to kip ur teeth from contact with d shaft while giving head.. grin

1 Like

Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Macwytt(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mouth Action all the way, I can't stand stinky kpekus
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nbote(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Quinn22:
Ladies with big lips have an advantage grin

Ladies with big lips are d real deal...

1 Like

Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Quinn22(f): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hahahaha....Na so cheesy

Too bad I'm not in that category tongue
Nbote:

Ladies with big lips are d real deal...
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Titheman(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
my chairman is 16 inches so op suggest the most convenient
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by ademasta(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hian
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nuel25846(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
yeah it isn't that sensitive bro, and it's just the best cos I can last as long as I want and enjoy any pussy like I desire..
maybe I was circumcised properly.
Re: Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nuel25846:

maybe I was circumcised properly.
lmao..now that's funny bro grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Man Did After Sleeping With 5 Girls Who Are Friends To Each Other / This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! / PICTURE!! Could She Be The Sexiest African Policewoman Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.