Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! (7947 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood (2) (3) (4)

This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
This year I met a guy who I felt was the "last bus stop" for this my singlehood! I started seeing the Mrs sign and my unborn children. I had a perfect picture family! I saw my traditional and white wedding celebrations. I even saw the colour of my asoebi and the igba nkwu cake grin grin grin grin grin!

No do no do, ol boy told me something happened in their office and he was suspended! He started telling me how it was a scam and he fell into it.

Suddenly ol boy wants to relocate to Lagos! Yeah there are things I wanted to put in place for ol boy, I had plans and had called people who were to handle it. Only for ol boy to call me telling a story about his ex calling him to ask him for the balance of his children fees (he said he is divorced and I believed him grin grin grin), he wanted me to loan him the money. I kuku didn't have that time (if I had dem for chop me mugu cheesy) sef.

Small time ol boy said he didn't have transport to come down to Lagos. He asked me to loan him and he will pay back when he comes. Now this is someone who has no job and isn't sure of where he was to stay when he comes, so I wondered how he will pay back. Seriously I didn't have at that time cos I was planning one of my events.

Ol boy then told me something that broke the camel's back, "borrow from somebody now, I will pay back"! How can you ask a woman who is getting to know you to "borrow" from someone for you? Even if I wanted to do it you shouldn't be the one to tell me!

That was all the signs I needed to know that ol boy has come to steal, kill and destroy me grin grin grin He came to my house few times and thought "this one na big babe, make I suck am like orange"! He never knew buhari have finished sucking the water in the orange and there is nothing more to suck! Me wey dey find who I go suck sef!

Na there all my marriage dream take die! My unborn children pictures with all the marriage ceremony pictures dissolved into tin air!

How can you lose your job within a space of one month of knowing me? Your ex wife decided to ask for your children's fees at the same time and you planned relocating after seeing the extra vacate room in my house!

Onye oshi! This is how you people go about giving other good guys bad name for nothing! Na so I for use enter one chance in the name of Onye n'acho di! Thank God say I get small sense I for join the group of ndi "hide my ID" cheesy cheesy cheesy...

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Riele(f): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
I'll comment,when I understand your post.
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Kaycee54321(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2019

My sister, economy di hard.

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Dollarseeker: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
na wa o.
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lol. The guy must hustle nah!
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by healthserve(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yeah Ndo
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by carzola(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Help the poor guy if u have
U don't know tomorrow. ..

U don't know what it means to be man..
Don't come here to mock d man.

All this type of lady's always end up at
Shiloh praying for husband..

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
You did well op...

*Spreads mat*

Que alpha males! Action grin

The leader is already marking registration above grin

16 Likes

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by donbachi(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Thank GOD sey u no enter dat car...d accident for no easy...dont worry,GOD will send u a better driver....but still on still,what if d guy was pulling ur legs.

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by WEIRDFOWL: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2019

Smh, what’s the purpose of this thread now ?
You even congratulate yourself at the end for being smart . Now what ?

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
So, you are a woman but he(who has a kid already) is a boy??

The two of you are not compatible...

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
WEIRDFOWL:

Smh, what’s the purpose of this thread now ?
You even congratulate yourself at the end for being smart . Now what ?

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Just do your thing and live you will meet someone genuine and nice. I currently knw a lady like that. I thank God for my busy schedule i for don fall for trap. 419 predators

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Funmmyastic: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lol this is so funny.Nl misogynists,food is ready.

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by carter009(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin
LillyVal:
This year I met a guy who I felt was the "last bus stop" for this my singlehood! I started seeing the Mrs sign and my unborn children. I had a perfect picture family! I saw my traditional and white wedding celebrations. I even saw the colour of my asoebi and the igba nkwu cake grin grin grin grin grin!

No do no do, ol boy told me something happened in their office and he was suspended! He started telling me how it was a scam and he fell into it.

Suddenly ol boy wants to relocate to Lagos! Yeah there are things I wanted to put in place for ol boy, I had plans and had called people who were to handle it. Only for ol boy to call me telling a story about his ex calling him to ask him for the balance of his children fees (he said he is divorced and I believed him grin grin grin), he wanted me to loan him the money. I kuku didn't have that time (if I had dem for chop me mugu cheesy) sef.

Small time ol boy said he didn't have transport to come down to Lagos. He asked me to loan him and he will pay back when he comes. Now this is someone who has no job and isn't sure of where he was to stay when he comes, so I wondered how he will pay back. Seriously I didn't have at that time cos I was planning one of my events.

Ol boy then told me something that broke the camel's back, "borrow from somebody now, I will pay back"! How can you ask a woman who is getting to know you to "borrow" from someone for you? Even if I wanted to do it you shouldn't be the one to tell me!

That was all the signs I needed to know that ol boy has come to steal, kill and destroy me grin grin grin He came to my house few times and thought "this one na big babe, make I suck am like orange"! He never knew buhari have finished sucking the water in the orange and there is nothing more to suck! Me wey dey find who I go suck sef!

Na there all my marriage dream take die! My unborn children pictures with all the marriage ceremony pictures dissolved into tin air!

How can you lose your job within a space of one month of knowing me? Your ex wife decided to ask for your children's fees at the same time and you planned relocating after seeing the extra vacate room in my house!

Onye oshi! This is how you people go about giving other good guys bad name for nothing! Na so I for use enter one chance in the name of Onye n'acho di! Thank God say I get small sense I for join the group of ndi "hide my ID" cheesy cheesy cheesy...
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by MiVida(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
LillyVal:

lol... I thank God for being by your side.

Keep shinning smiley

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by goodnewscliff(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
When she likes his looks alone,,, this shiii happens grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin For hear weeeeeeeeennnnnn

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by ValCon888: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
This OP must either be blind or desperate as fûck to see her "last bus stop" in a broke divorced man with children.
I laugh in Chinese.
You wan reach your last bus stop when you neva enter bus.

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
I can see and not desperate. Did you read the post at all?
ValCon888:
This OP must either be blind or desperate as fûck to see her "last bus stop" in a broke divorced man with children.
I laugh in Chinese.
You wan reach your last bus stop when you neva enter bus.

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by ValCon888: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
LillyVal:
I can see and not desperate. Did you read the post at all?
I read everything you wrote and even reread it again just to be sure I read it well the first time.
The top half of your post you had fallen mugu to the dude.
1. He told you he was suspended and you did not suspect anything.
2. He told you he wanted to relocate to Lagos and you were even willing to assist him.
3. He told you he was divorced and owed children school fees and you were even willing to loan him money (only sey u no get at the time)
It was only when he told you to borrow from someone that the scale fell from your eyes.
Let me ask; is he an abj boy? That looks like their format.

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by sonofanarchy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Typical Igbo girl with mustache

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yes
ValCon888:

I read everything you wrote and even reread it again just to be sure I read it well the first time.
The top half of your post you had fallen mugu to the dude.
1. He told you he was suspended and you did not suspect anything.
2. He told you he wanted to relocate to Lagos and you were even willing to assist him.
3. He told you he was divorced and owed children school fees and you were even willing to loan him money (only sey u no get at the time)
It was only when he told you to borrow from someone that the scale fell from your eyes.
Let me ask; is he an abj boy? That looks like their format.
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by victorian(f): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
LillyVal:

Thank God, you are back to the real world and your brain is screwed right !

He has seen maga, that's why.

I'm happy u are back gurl!

Don't let love fool you o! Especially if the said love will add more problems to your living situation , my sister boycott the love shaperly cheesy

And please avoid men with marital problems or baby daddies , they are complete red flags and bad news . always coming up with one story or the other about their kids or wives .

As in stay clear from such men biko, if you want to be happy !

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Thank you.
victorian:

Thank God, you are back to the real world and your brain is screwed right !

He has seen maga, that's why.

I'm happy u are back gurl!

Don't let love fool you o! Especially if the said love will add more problems to your living situation , my sister boycott the love shaperly cheesy

And please avoid men with marital problems or baby daddies , they are complete red flags and bad news . always coming up with one story or the other about their kids or wives .

As in stay clear from such men biko, if you want to be happy !
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by victorian(f): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
LillyVal:
Thank you.

You are welcome dear.
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Abuja men sha
Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Titovanzel(f): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sad someone with a scamming heart somewhere above was talking nonsense.

Uncle, it's not too. U can get the guy's account details. Send him money for his kids school fees, get him to come leave with u and have him fleece ur sister instead. At least this way, we know God don bless u 'cos we no go see ur sister for Shiloh.

O.P: Na me happy pass say u no get money at that point in time. Na spinning One Chance u for dey by now.

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Newguyhere: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
babe how business grin

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by sammchuck1: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Smh

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Rosay15(f): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Newguyhere:
babe how business grin
... I hail oh, unah don come her thread come comment but the babe self no Dey try.
Nairalander guyscan burst anything oh
I hail them
Lol.

Please, no come for me oh
I’m just here catching fun

Re: This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! by Auladimeji1: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5463634/saw-girlfriend-coded-runs

Were you not the girl that trade on coded runs.The link above verified my claim

She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else / Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only) / How I Bleep My Landlord Daughter At Last!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63