Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,250 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills (28876 Views)

This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Hotzone(m): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2019
I always respond to my fiancée financial demands even when most of them seems like extortion. She prefer I pay her bills both rent and utility though I try to wriggle my self out in rare occasions.

Condition of marriage: No sex before marriage, I abide completely because I want her. She attends her friends weekend activity than finding time for us to stay close even when she constantly reports about how her female friends accuse her of lesbianism but I pray she’s not.

She works and her wages and daily earnings is a little bit above mine. I have told her my marriage intention and she openly accepted without the usual marriage proposals but I am thinking to make it official.

I am still considering if she is suitable and can make a useful wife because I am about to make an official statement which is going to change my entire course in life.

Please, my fellow Nairalanders, I need constructive and supportive words. Blissful week to you!

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by chudu(m): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2019
Guy don't go ahead with the marriage. What sought of wife material is that

265 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Olalan(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2019
Relationships should be partnership...........

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by iPhoneRepairer: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2019
My money is mine but your money is ours... Women shaa.

190 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by donbachi(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2019
u better pay so dat dem go fit add ionaire for the bill wey make up billionaire...in future for u.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Ahmed0336(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2019
What are you still doing in that relationship? OP kindly walk away she's an extortionist.

Where are these feminists on nairaland at angry

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by youngsahito(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2019
she is using your head my brother

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2019
youngsahito:
she is using your head my brother

Swear sey women never use your head before!

No be you be this.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by horlarwereleh(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2019
Example of SISSY MEN: OP

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Offpoint: 7:41am On Sep 30, 2019
Keep paying her bills Mr. 'Bill Gates'

She earned more than you and you pay her bills... wonderfool

312 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Korllami007: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2019
Chai see how dem de use person head de play ping pong.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by ogawisdom(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2019
You are about to make the worst mistake of your life marrying an extremely selfish woman. Don't say u were not warned. She has shown u signal for the danger ahead ignore n suffer later.

This is the type of woman that will ruin u financially while building a secret house of her own without your knowledge.

214 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Headlesschicken(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2019
grin Run bro,I repeat Run, A wise man once told me that no woman is in love,they r all after something... Never tell a woman u want to wife her,no matter how wonderful she is, always keep her guessing... Buh u guys would never hear...Once Dem gv una small t0t0 una go begin misbehave...

155 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Makz: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2019
The devil is laughing at you OP. You need to get sense

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by potbelly(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2019
The red flags are there bro...
Don't make that mistake...

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Esthered: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2019
How can you engage an empowered woman with an entitlement mentality? She ought to be your partner and not impose her bills on you and if you weren't in her life, won't the rent be paid. Have you tried talking to her about it and how you're financially stressed? Does she truly work and earn as she claims? Some of us believe that his money is ours and mine is mine but when my baby needs support, I make sure he doesn't lose sleep before I render help as a woman was created as a help meet. If she poses other good qualities, raise your concern now and seek for improvement if she's willing to learn. If you go on without improvement, you'll age quickly, fall ill in your later years because you were bearing the burden of your woman, children and her family. This is why women outlive men sometimes. I'll like to grow old with my man. All the best in your decision making.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by genq(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2019
Dude please marry her ok. Simp!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by pocohantas(f): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2019
I don't know where everyone is telling the OP to run to. I thought I always read here that Nigerian women are wired like that- to be fully dependent on men irrespective of their earnings.

So, where exactly is he running to?
To another dependent Nigerian woman?
Or a foreigner?

Biko marry her. Isn't she submissive, homely and non-feminist? grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2019
U never marry and you dey pay the Bills? And you are not even pussy whipped? Abeg sign me up for her efo riro. That thing will sell more than jacumas wet pussy charm. This is the real shit right here.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by dottozil: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:
I always respond to my fiancée financial demands even when most of them seems like extortion. She prefer I pay her bills both rent and utility though I try to wriggle my self out in rare occasions. Condition of marriage: No sex before marriage, I abide completely because I want her. She attends her friends weekend activity than finding time for us to stay close even when she constantly reports about how her female friends accuse her of lesbianism but I pray she’s not.
She works and her wages and daily earnings is a little bit above mine. I have told her my marriage intention and she openly accepted without the usual marriage proposals but I am thinking to make it official. I am still considering if she is suitable and can make a useful wife because I am about to make an official statement which is going to change my entire course in life.
Please, my fellow Nairalanders, I need constructive and supportive words. Blissful week to you!

I think it will be good for you to shift the proposal forward so you can get to know her better marriage isn't something you can jump into, if there is a chance you are having little doubt I will advise you stop the proposal and figure out what you want or if you can continue to live with that. But this idea of know sex before marriage tho, is she a virgin.

22 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by sacramento1212: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:
I always respond to my fiancée financial demands even when most of them seems like extortion. She prefer I pay her bills both rent and utility though I try to wriggle my self out in rare occasions. Condition of marriage: No sex before marriage, I abide completely because I want her. She attends her friends weekend activity than finding time for us to stay close even when she constantly reports about how her female friends accuse her of lesbianism but I pray she’s not.
She works and her wages and daily earnings is a little bit above mine. I have told her my marriage intention and she openly accepted without the usual marriage proposals but I am thinking to make it official. I am still considering if she is suitable and can make a useful wife because I am about to make an official statement which is going to change my entire course in life.

Apart from physical attributes, what other value is she bringing to the table to consider making her a wife? A lady that is working and from your post, earns well still want you to most times spend without also making effort to assist you should be highly evaluated.

If she's true to her request of no sex before marriage, then that should not be an issue at all. It only becomes a problem if she's doing this behind your back while not supporting it.

From my own opinion, if what you have written here is the true position of things, i will say you should analyse critically the situation of things before you progress. There's more to marriage than physical attributes. Except there's something valuable you get from her to warrant having her as a partner for life.

21 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by LordKO(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2019
@OP

Discard her and look elsewhere for a sane woman - actually, you've been a slave to your longings all this while, strive and conquer yourself. She's both egoistic and egotistic, her kind of woman is a perfect definition of toxicity, irrespective of her financial standing, and she'll remain a toxic woman even if you're to assume her and all her lineage financial responsibilities.

And don't allow anyone to gloat and guilt trip you into thinking that there're no financially emancipated women who're independent and submissive - that's, if you're bent on marrying only a woman who's financially emancipated. Submissiveness is a product of good attribute (sane moral and psychological health), something small-minded women can't possess or give - the same way small-minded men can't possess or give love. It doesn't depend on richness or poverty - it's a product of class that money can't buy, the ethical class.

In fact, the more successful a sane woman (or man) is, the more ethically sound she'll become - it's only a small-minded woman who will become contentious in particular and more toxic in general after achieving little success. The real success isn't loud and toxic, it's humble and invigorating.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by seanwilliam(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2019
nobody should advise this sissy seeking validation. nonsense and hotzone

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by pocohantas(f): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2019
ornicus:
U never marry and you dey pay the Bills? And you are not even pussy whipped? Abeg sign me up for her efo riro. That thing will sell more than jacumas wet pussy charm. This is the real shit right here.

He should marry her. A man is the head of the home. He has to start learning how to be the head...not head of fish

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by addictiv(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:
I always respond to my fiancée financial demands even when most of them seems like extortion.

Mayday Mayday.... Abort mission, I repeat... Abort mission.

21 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by lessonsoflife: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2019
From the tone of your writeup, I figured it out that you cannot take a stand.

Once a woman sense that you are too emotional, you are finish.

Marry her and complain later...

But no woman is ever perfect. But there are things men consider before choosing a wife.

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2019
Marriage is a partnership, not a one-sided relationship where one party does everything.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:
Hustle hard, so that you will be able to afford 2 wives...

This one will set rule for you in your own house I swear. .

You have to get to a point in life in which you will be so blessed that you can afford 2, one dramatic wife is an headache in today's Nigeria..

But if you are blessed enough to have 2, you will see how she start to respect you...

Be a man..

If you can't do that, then quit that relationship.. . She is not a wife material.. Forget the good heart you see!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Helada(f): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2019
Wait Oga.... Are you asking for permission to continue paying... Cos I am not understanding......

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by sacramento1212: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2019
eni4real:
Hustle hard, so that you will be able to afford 2 wives...

This one will set rule for you in your own house I swear. .

You have to get to a point in life in which you will be so blessed that you can afford 2, one dramatic wife is an headache in today's Nigeria..

But if you are blessed enough to have 2, you will see how she start to respect you...

Be a man..

If you can't do that, then quit that relationship.. . She is not a wife material.. Forget the good heart you see!!!

The chairman won't be able to withstand 2 wives. You want him dead before his time?

Let me call lalasticlala to his thread whether he can also assist him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / Not All Women Want Your Money…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.