Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Maryam Babangida Is Dead! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! (36599 Views)

Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] / Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Favormi(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2009
May God have mercy on her soul
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by PastorOla1: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2009
May her Soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by PastorOla1: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2009
May her Soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by LadyT(f): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2009
All this RIP for a person who didnt give a damn about her fellow countrymen!

I just hope she repented before she flat lined.

Where did the private jet and looting get them?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Rastamann: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2009
How can a soul rest after causing more troubles to the already troubled poor masses in Nigeria? Who is next?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by koolchicco: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2009
Builder:

chocomillo [size=14pt]i kindda like siz 16 and big babes babes, if u single lets mingle,[/size]  i beg foget tha babangida babe,  lets hook up

Bia Builder! We are here to mourn and not otherwise. . HELLO? angry cry grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by kshow1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2009
May her soul RIP
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Rastamann: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2009
[chocomillo i kindda like siz 16 and big babes babes, if u single lets mingle, i beg foget tha babangida babe, lets hook up

]

Why you no mingle with late Mariama Babangida?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by kabola2009(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
From God we hail, to Him we shall return

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Princek12(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
koolchicco:

Bia Builder, We are here to mourn and not otherwise. . HELLO? angry cry grin
Please rephrase your statement. "You" not "We" are here to mourn. Some folks are here to celebrate the passing of the wife who, alongside her husband, embezzled Nigeria's funds, annulled a free and fair election, and presided over a regime during which the Naira depreciated seriously, the inflation rate ballooned to over 1000%, and many more disasters; in short, they screwed up Nigeria.

The more the vestiges of Nigeria's dictatorial past continue to die, the better we can move on and rebuild a better Nigeria. God Bless Nigeria and its citizens.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by felifeli: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2009
Nigerians abroad - wicked people. Even self person wey dem never born  when Babangida dey Dodan Barracks go say na Mariam drive am go sweep road for London dey chop pafun chicken and chip 90p .  Haba Naija ! Why una wicked so ?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by sutoboy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
what a pity to all Nigerian
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by toshmann(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2009
felifeli:

Nigerians abroad - wicked people. Even self person wey dem never born when Babangida dey Dodan Barracks go say na Mariam drive am go sweep road for London dey chop pafun chicken and chip 90p . Haba Naija ! Why una wicked so ?

dont you know that the recklessness of that regime affects even children who have not yet been born as of today? what lord lugard did in I9I4(amalgamation of north and south to form nigeria without consultation to the locals if they want to be together, and even the name NIGERIA, which is an english name meaning niger area, from his babe,) this happened in I9I4 and it is affecting me today, 2009. how else could i have been from the same country as the fool that tried to blow up a plane in detroit? or be of the same nationality as babangida.

what yaradua does today can affect 5 generations of nigerians.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by MrCrackles(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2009
May her soul rest in peace. . . .
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by nethacker(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
@felifeli:wil u shut up b4 i spank u? angry
@princek12:u just said my mind baba
@toshmann: u hv spoken well,infact so well dat i nvr knew wen i fell off da bed smiley cool
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by waleski(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2009
really sad embarassed shakes head
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by hollandis(f): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2009
The spirit of Bongos ikwe has finally caught up with her.First she killed their male child.Now she is deaddddddd
There is only one place left for her to go

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL angry
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2009
Princek12:

Please rephrase your statement. "You" not "We" are here to mourn. Some folks are here to celebrate the passing of the wife who, alongside her husband, embezzled Nigeria's funds, annulled a free and fair election, and presided over a regime during which the Naira depreciated seriously, the inflation rate ballooned to over 1000%, and many more disasters; in short, they screwed up Nigeria.

The more the vestiges of Nigeria's dictatorial past continue to die, the better we can move on and rebuild a better Nigeria. God Bless Nigeria and its citizens.

To add:

The period "Andrews checked out" in droves and the government had to sponsor a song telling people not to leave the country for greener pastures.

The period when money was borrowed recklessly in droves that led our nation into identure. We borrowed about $17bn and the interest made it grow to about $34bn by 2001. This is after we had made over $18bn in repayments of a $17bn debt. So we were at the barest minimum going to pay $52bn for a $17bn.

And it is reported that over $170B looted funds from Nigeria (most of it the BORROWED MONEY) sit in different foreign accounts. Used by the likes of Maryam to buy a private jet, healthcare in UCL, business interest in Paris, multi-million pads for kids in London, New York and Dubai.

Money that should have been spent on Healthcare, Education, Food programmes, Road Infrastructure etc.

*Scoffs*

"Better life for local woooooooooooomeeeeen!"
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by koolchicco: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2009
toshmann:

dont you know that the recklessness of that regime affects even children who have not yet been born as of today? what lord lugard did in I9I4(amalgamation of north and south to form nigeria without consultation to the locals if they want to be together, and even the name NIGERIA, which is an english name meaning niger area, from his babe,) this happened in I9I4 and it is affecting me today, 2009. how else could i have been from the same country as the fool that tried to blow up a plane in detroit? or be of the same nationality as babangida.

what yaradua does today can affect 5 generations of nigerians.

True really. cheesy  Hope u don't wanna start another thread here though. undecided
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Megadeals: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2009
Truly sad, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by ochukoccna: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2009
sutoboy:

Pity for what!
Please let's stop all this African cultural emotionalism about not speaking ill of the dead. No wonder Africa is so backward seeing we shy from asking her rulers eyeball to eyeball questions? What was her legacy? That is what men will be judge her by. What was the motives behind her actions? That is what God will judge her by. While God is the one who 'll judge all men, one thing that evolved under her watch and has been perfected by successive wives of Nigeria's rulers @ every level is the Jezebelizm inherent in governance using state funds to execute private agendas wrapped us as government developmental projects. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by LadyT(f): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2009
Megadeals:

Truly sad, may her soul rest in peace.

What exactly is sad?

She lived a life of luxury off stolen money.

She died having the best medical care in the world?

I mean Hello?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by toshmann(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2009
@nethacker
hope say you no wound o. because we no need more ill people cheesy  . . next time use cage block ya bed.

@koolchicco
i fear no evil cheesy . . . . . let them bring it on cool
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
felifeli:

Nigerians abroad - wicked people. Even self person wey dem never born  when Babangida dey Dodan Barracks go say na Mariam drive am go sweep road for London dey chop pafun chicken and chip 90p .  Haba Naija ! Why una wicked so ?

Yep, they are mainly responsible.

They borrowed the money that led the country into indenture. And then they looted it.

If Nigeria did not have to pay one fifth of its annual national budget as loan repayments those born in the 1990s would not have to leave a recked social system.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by jumaingirl(f): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2009

@Sutoboy. Weting concern all Nigerian? na everyone for Nigeria be Babangida relative? grin grin grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by hollandis(f): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2009
The wheels of God grinds slowly.-------------but surely cool

[size=18pt]who is the next hell candidate?[/size]
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by toshmann(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2009
PDP Bandwagon cool
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Megadeals: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
LadyT:

What exactly is sad?

She lived a life of luxury off stolen money.

She died having the best medical care in the world?

I mean Hello?

He who feels it knows it. I'm sure her family are not as joyful as you are today.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by koolchicco: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
Was a bit gobsmacked! shocked angry

Edit.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by MrCrackles(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2009
I dont understand some people on the forum. . .
If some other people feel the death is sad and wish her soul rest in peace, must the people that think otherwise waffle and natter away
For fuc.k sake freedom of expression and speech .Let people who sympathise with her be and if you want to take to the streets and rejoice, go ahead!
Psssf!!!!! angry
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
May her soul rest in pieces. Husband to follow. Thieves!!! Why did the loot not save her live. Nkita Ara.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by MrCrackles(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
koolchicco:

OMG!! Another Nigerian Bomber detained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed
Stop trying to derail the thread please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu / Nigerian Navy Presidential Fleet Review 2023 / Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.