Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Maryam Babangida Is Dead! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! (36594 Views)

Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] / Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2009
MAYOWAAK:

i absolutely loathe the unnecessary sentiments and emotions being displayed here.what gentle soul.the loving wife of a dictator who sent many of our best and brightest to their untimely graves .may her family never know peace

Mayowaak, don't mind these fake ppl. How can her soul rest in peace. That will never happen, this is the beginning of her troubles.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Angeleyz(f): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
I wont call all these people  saying ''omg!, loving woman etc''   hypocrites! Just fickle and because they are more human than those politicians lets go easy on their sentiments. It is certainly not time to dance on anyone's grave either, at the same time we have to be true to ourselves and say what needs to be said and let it end there.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
Nizoral:

Eya! sagamite now i av confirmd dat u ar not ok. U did nt even allow ha 2 b buried u av startd castigatin ha. Let me tel u if u were given a chance u wud done wat she has done but tnk goodnes u arent cos we wud all b dead cos we wont even c a dime. C ya mouth

My friend, don't be silly. Not everybody lacks moral compass like you.

I have enough confidence in my brain, ability and competence to achieve honestly the financial prowess I would be content with (which is not billions, greed).

I don't have the average Nigerian mentality you have. I have a German efficiency and high quality mentality.

So speak for yourself when you are talking about being in power. I will be the best Nigeria ever had if that happened.

At least I know now why you refuse to judge.

Shocking and funny how some Nigerians have come to the conclusion every human has no moral compass.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Princek12(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
At least if Maryam is publicly criticized and ridiculed after her death, the likes of Ibrahim Babangida, Baba Iyabo and Co, and the other thieves will have a feel of what people will say about them when they die!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2009
Angeleyz:

I wont call all these people  saying ''omg!, loving woman etc''   hypocrites! Just fickle and because they are more human than those politicians lets go easy on their sentiments. It is certainly not time to dance on anyone's grave either, at the same time we have to be true to ourselves and say what needs to be said and let it end there.

OH PLEASE!!! Those of us who sat on the sidelines while the politicians plowed and pillaged are just as guilty and as heartless as they are. I am sorry, there is no justification for that whatsoever.

And I am with the crowd that says it is time we wake up, start by RIDICULING THESE POLITICIANS BOTH IN LIFE AND IN DEATH! Stand for the truth all the time. No need to SUDDENLY START making up LIES because the woman is dead. She sat by and enjoyed the loot her husband stole while millions of lives that dependend on it went to waste.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Nizoral(f): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2009
@otokx u ar seriously high on a cheap material
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Bruekeleen: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2009
I do hope Mrs. Turai Yar-Slow is reading the news!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Angeleyz(f): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
Kobojunkie:

OH PLEASE!!! Those of us who sat on the sidelines while the politicians plowed and pillaged are just as guilty and as heartless as they are. I am sorry, there is no justification for that whatsoever.

And I am with the crowd that says it is time we wake up, start by RIDICULING THESE POLITICIANS BOTH IN LIFE AND IN DEATH! Stand for the truth all the time. No need to SUDDENLY START making up LIES because the woman is dead. She sat by and enjoyed the loot her husband stole while millions of lives that dependend on it went to waste.

Fair enuff!
your opinion i wont argue with that smiley
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
Princek12:

At least if Maryam is publicly criticized and ridiculed after her death, the likes of Ibrahim Babangida, Baba Iyabo and Co, and the other thieves will have a feel of what people will say about them when they die!

That's if they have ears to listen to the real poeple.

Sagamite:

My friend, don't be silly. Not everybody lacks moral compass like you.

I have enough confidence in my brain, ability and competence to achieve honestly the financial prowess I would be content with (which is not billions, greed).

I don't have the average Nigerian mentality you have. I have a German efficiency and high quality mentality.

So speak for yourself when you are talking about being in power. I will be the best Nigeria ever had if that happened.

At least I know now why you refuse to judge.

Saga, I feel your swaga.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by otokx(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2009
She will be begging father abraham to allow fela dip his finger in cold water and put a drop in her tongue but it will be as a dream in the day time.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by otokx(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
@Nizoral

Looks like you have some acute skin disease hence your username "nizoral"; come to Jesus he will heal you and you can operate in divine health.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by OAM4J: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
otokx:

She will be begging father abraham to allow fela dip his finger in cold water and put a drop in her tongue but it will be as a dream in the day time.

How about begging father abraham to allow Dele Giwa dip his finger in cold water and put a drop in her tongue?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by kallixtus(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
wot a great loss to nigerians.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by MeGaStReEt: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
[s]i thought i heard sumone mentioned Yar Adua!![/s]

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh

may her soul rest in ()
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2009
kallixtus:

not even a hair off my skin . . . speak for yourself!!!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by MeGaStReEt: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
kallixtus:

Great loss

you don't mean that, do you?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie,

Perfectly said. I have always mentioned this line in my local discussions. The moment we start ignoring these thieves in Nigeria and call them names (and not worship them) and refer to the children as children of thieves, then they may start realising that the looting might not just be worth it.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
namski:

Saga, I feel your swaga.

Thanks, men.

No min am. E think say I dey her nollywood level "we don try, e don do" mentality, instead of "this must be the best ever done" mentality.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Nizoral(f): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2009
@sagamite, Haha such intellectuals, empty vesels make d loudest noise, german efficiency ko german efficiency ni. *pshew*
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2009
kallixtus:

Who is this person, where are you from? Niger or Mali. Abeg disengage from this tread.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2009
Nizoral:

@sagamite, Haha such intellectuals, empty vesels make d loudest noise, german efficiency ko german efficiency ni. *pshew*

Carry your potential thieving arse comot jor.

You are Alao Akala, I am Fashola.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Lacrisma(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2009
So she's finally DEAD---- grin grin grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2009
namski:

Kobojunkie,

Perfectly said. I have always mentioned this line in my local discussions. The moment we start ignoring these thieves in Nigeria and call them names (and not worship them) and refer to the children as children of thieves, then they may start realising that the looting might not just be worth it.

I met one of the corrupt people's pikin some time ago and when an Oyinbo call im name and I heard the surname, I ask am say impe the person na im papa, e deny am flat!

Na one time years later when it was inevitable say I go meet im papa, na im e come tell me truth and apologise.

None of the man pikin dey Nigeria now or like going back despite the man's chagrin they come to Nigeria so he can set them up because dem get principles.

That effect is the minimum we should try and create, instead of admiring and making them feel they are achievers and inspirational with stolen funds.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Nizoral(f): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
@otokx dats my marketing strategy i know u dnt knw wat dat means illiterate!
@sagamite, obviously you ar high. Pls free me agbero
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2009
Nizoral:

@otokx dats my marketing strategy i know u dnt knw wat dat means illiterate!
@sagamite, obviously you ar high. Pls free me agbero

You be thief!!!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by bilymuse: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
I love that woman
RIP Mariam
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
Come sagamite and Nizoral, I am beginning to suspect this una NL overtures. Make una come clear and we shall all celebrate. lol!!!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by ruskiee(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2009
Sickening to see individuals rejoicing over someone dying from battling cancer.
No matter what she or her family may have done, no one should be the judge. God isn't dead.

God bless the dead.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by oge4real(f): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2009
After all the battle with cancer, she finally gave up. Though her husband is a tyrant and a thief, Maryan is one of the very few Nigerian women I ever admired.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by oderemo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
said my piece on this woman before, SHE WAS HERE, SHE STOLE , SHE IS GONE TO HELL.
I am really disappointed its not I.B.B.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by zegmart: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2009
so, they can die too.  Another lession 4 those that will listen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison / Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017 / Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.