Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? (889 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by cindybrown(f): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2011
I think females should go for it wen they feel like and not wait 4 d males.
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by pwiz(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2011
It depends when the mood set in.Bt i fink men always go for it 1st.
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Dyt(f): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2011
Is dat y u so lookin serious abt it all?
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Odunnu: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2011
If I always wait for my man alone to make the move, i'l die of starvation.
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by kaymoney2(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2011
Odunnu:

If I always wait for my man alone to make the move, i'l die of starvation.

But you know sometime its good to starve
Since life is not all about bread and butter
undecided undecided
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by obowunmi(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2011
Only if u r married. Otherwise men will label u a LovePeddler.
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Odunnu: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2011
Not applicable in this.
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by 190: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
i thought there was a thread on this undecided
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Odunnu: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
obowunmi:

Only if u r married. Otherwise men will label u a LovePeddler.
thats a joke, right?
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
who feels Hot should make the move --- simple as that ----- we are not mind readers
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Odunnu: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2011
Full stop!
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by obowunmi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
No, odunnu, nne its not a joke.
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Brite02(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

who feels Hot should make the move --- simple as that ----- we are not mind readers
gbam! 70% of them females tongue and 30% of them males grin
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Odunnu: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
obowunmi:

No, odunnu, nne its not a joke.
are you saying you'l consider your gurl a LovePeddler if she expresses her desire for intimacy to you?
Re: Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by justlook: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
maybe for the record, african ladies will wait until d man initiates the moves. She prefer to die in silence & bothered about perception of a natural thing,

For my folks outside the shore of this continent, it is the opposite. The chic will keep making the moves,

I hope say I talk well ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Men/ Woman Who Never Had A Relationship / About violated Women / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.