Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

"I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions (69490 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by KKKWHITE(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
But not too beautiful to be collecting the money .

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by AngelicBeing: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
This one has nothing upstairs. I am not even seeing the beauty. Her abode must be smelling right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Fabulosdave01: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Is it your irresponsible?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by skarz: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
so?
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by obagangan: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
clean Ur makeup. and let's see what u really look like
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Shelloween(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
It was an attempt at humour. No single lady that wishes to get married one day would publicly make such a comment. Just type lol and scroll down. Nigerians sha.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by deleo16(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by krystiankachi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
What a moronic thing to say! Wtf??
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Kobicove(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Attention seekers everywhere you look!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
smiley smiley
Blessytee:
FP?
Blessytee:
FP?
Blessytee:
FP?

I'd like to know you
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Doing chores won't take anything from you.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by muhammadmuqtada(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
abeg make one person upload this olosho lil Wayne picture for this hag now.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by slyd90(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nawa o some men can hype ladies enh!! how this one take beautiful oo....see her lips abeg...taaar
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by 2bam: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
good for u woman,I just believe u want attention.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Quinn22(f): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
My dear get a house boy to do your chores, its not by force to do stupid chores undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by achieverme(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
[b][/b]

The lady is just playing now. See the way they are all taking it seriously.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Moving4: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
OK good! U wanted attention & indeed u got it...Kudos
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by willibounce1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
A lot of people hate to do it too. It's no big deal. That's why oyinbo don make life easy.. there's dish washer, washing machine, vacuum cleaner and all sorts. You can always hire a maid provided you are ready for the risks involved.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Yes she's too beautiful for house chores, she's ONLY best for bangs, she's a perfect sex object... Such a bittch!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by chukagates(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
It's not her fault. She is right cos a man will still marry her and pay a househelp to do the chores.
I have her type that is milking my brother dry. Common to cook indomie usai!!! Their house help is cooking porty for them and they are enjoying it.
I don't have a say cos it's their life.
and you his sister allowed him to marry her?? omo see cool sisters ooo my sisters no get joy oooo especially my twin sista
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by TosineGuy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wats d meaning of this na. Someone says she hates doing housechores and it reaches front page. Its none of our business na. Ok, i hate washing my cars. Oya put am for front page.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by David25(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
we heard you, but the dishes won't do themselves na.. Oya get ur ass to work madame grin
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Kakamorufu(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
sarcasm is all I see
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
THe thing pain Madu Nkencho tho cheesy
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by berrystunn(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
It's not her fault. She is right cos a man will still marry her and pay a househelp to do the chores.
I have her type that is milking my brother dry. Common to cook indomie usai!!! Their house help is cooking porty for them and they are enjoying it.
I don't have a say cos it's their life.

Hahahahhahahaha grin
I understand how you feel...
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Kakamorufu(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Quinn22:
My dear get a house boy to do your chores, its not by force to do stupid chores undecided
house girl will be better

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by ekems2017(f): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bros no be small wahala we do o ! Him say nobody can stop him that it is his money and his life. Even my mother wash hand commot. He dosent mine. He has the money to spend. Na him cross. The babe no even allow him sabi us again. We ma don bone am.

chukagates:
and you his sister allowed him to marry her?? omo see cool sisters ooo my sisters no get joy oooo especially my twin sista
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pamelayoung:
Attention seeker
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Just have money, you don't even have to do anything! Money is everything sha! cool
Wetin be my own sef tongue
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by berrystunn(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Yah she is right

If the husband is rich what else... Make she enjoy Jor

No time....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.