Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

"I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions (69705 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Ichietome: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Madem anthem
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
See her vegetable face
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Ebeleiscorupt: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
We know her type, they are the ones that does everything including washing panties.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by jfleece(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Yall know that she is just joking... Wana give u peeps something to talk about..
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by multicolored(f): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
It's not her fault. She is right cos a man will still marry her and pay a househelp to do the chores.
I have her type that is milking my brother dry. Common to cook indomie usai!!! Their house help is cooking porty for them and they are enjoying it.
I don't have a say cos it's their life.
Na jazz she take hold ur brother o o.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Mj45: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
suso:
End Time wife
Olosho
Slay mama
Ashawo

Haba, Asewo because she doesn't like house chores? It's her life, don't u think? Or u just don't know what the word means , abi she bi don sleep with ya papa come crash ya mama marriage?
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by chuksville(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
kateskitty:
Money will come your way this week

Type Amen and share

If you worked last week
Amen
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
oviejnr:
Ode lele yi sha!!! For all the good independent women out there that still do house chores, you see this one is disgrace to women at large. Na so feminist dey start, later she go enter shilloh at 40yrs praying to find a man. sad cry
She's actually been married for years with kids.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Kakamorufu(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Quinn22:
No i prefer house boy smiley
lol. I got you
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
Bros no be small wahala we do o ! Him say nobody can stop him that it is his money and his life. Even my mother wash hand commot. He dosent mine. He has the money to spend. Na him cross. The babe no even allow him sabi us again. We ma don bone am.

are u sure ur bro hasn't been jazzed?
Dem don turn d guy to outright mumu.

I can't imagine a naija guy talking lkke dis oo
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by tobenuel(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Seeker of attention and attraction. . Mofo
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Quinn22(f): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
So you're going to be my house boy? wink
Kakamorufu:
lol. I got you
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Kakamorufu(m): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Quinn22:
So you're going to be my house boy? wink
Eeeh. aruuuuuuu.... Mbanu. I rather enjoy you to do my chores and za oza room chores
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by AreaFada2: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
It's not her fault. She is right cos a man will still marry her and pay a househelp to do the chores.
I have her type that is milking my brother dry. Common to cook indomie usai!!! Their house help is cooking porty for them and they are enjoying it.

Make she nor cry when househelp (if female) takes over one day. Yes ur bros is a man also. It can happen. grin cheesy
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by ekems2017(f): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
She get sense o! The house help no dey stay with them. She resumes in the morning and leaves by 6pm

AreaFada2:

Make she nor cry when househelp (if female) takes over one day. Yes ur bros is a man also. It can happen. grin cheesy
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by twisteddaNy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ode oshi

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Sarah20A(f): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fine girls never say Dem fine undecided Na monkey wen go use caro white take bleach Na e come de rake for here tongue common move to one side make I dey see better pikin Dem nonsense embarassedWTF
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by KardinalZik(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
This one has nothing upstairs. I am not even seeing the beauty. Her abode must be smelling right now.

One chilled stout for Benita27!
U nailed it!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by KardinalZik(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:

My sister the key to your happiness is to stop giving a Bleep about them
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Divay22:
Hahahahaha...she's only joking grin grin grin grin

I wonder how people didn't see the humour in her post
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by piagetskinner(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
she's just an attention seeker...

even from the way she responds,it shows she has a chicken brain
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Quinn22(f): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol
Kakamorufu:
Eeeh. aruuuuuuu.... Mbanu. I rather enjoy you to do my chores and za oza room chores
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Who are beautiful body epp What a totally nonsense

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Divay22(f): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

I wonder how people didn't see the humour in her post
Me too...even with her replies you'll see the humor there.......
Not everyone his gifted with sense of humor though grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by suso(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mj45:

Haba, Asewo because she doesn't like house chores? It's her life, don't u think? Or u just don't know what the word means , abi she bi don sleep with ya papa come crash ya mama marriage?

I did not come here with my parents, OK be very careful of how you talk
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Menzy86(m): 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
Anty no vex o, na so dat ur bro wife fine reach?
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Carter4luv(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
At age of 40 no husband u go start to complain say na juju.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by watchindelta(m): 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
as she wowo reach kai man don suffer.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by rexharysn(m): 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Attention seekers
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Snazzynho(m): 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
My sister, stop wasting ur time joor!! And who told you dat God has finished creating you?? In case u dnt know, the very day u closed ur eyes in silent (died), it was dat day God has finished ur creature. Wat are my trying to say, in this journey of life any misfortune can come ur way and crush dat face u think is beautiful and it becomes like an Odu Festival Masquerade. By then, u will be like “am too urgly to have a husband”. Though, am not wishing you bad anyway. But bring down your pride!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / Wife Regrets Divorcing Overweight Husband After He Loses Weight In 12 Months Wit / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.