Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

"I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions (69489 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by TrumporIdie: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
suso:
End Time wife
Olosho
Slay mama
Ashawo
grin
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by TrumporIdie: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
fernandooleku:
you are too beautiful to be given money. Your stupidity is like "peak", it's ............
in you grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Jay542(m): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
All those chewing gum boys dey toast you nw angry
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Quinn22(f): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
No i prefer house boy smiley
Kakamorufu:
house girl will be better
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Amarabae(f): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Make una free her jor, its her choice.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by mikaael(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
I PITY YOU, cheesy.....LAWMA WILL ARREST YOU ONE DAY, LOCK YOUR HOUSE AND TEACH YOU HOW TO KEEP YOUR ENVIRONMENT KLEEN.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Blessytee(f): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
oluwatobi75:
smiley smiley
I'd like to know you
Check my signature for my info
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Lawbouy20(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
If you are too beautiful to do house chores, den u are too beautiful to see good husband.. better beating ahead of u.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by cell7(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
You are too beautiful to get married. Dont ever think of marriage...
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by soliddust2020: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
It's not her fault. She is right cos a man will still marry her and pay a househelp to do the chores.
I have her type that is milking my brother dry. Common to cook indomie usai!!! Their house help is cooking porty for them and they are enjoying it.
I don't have a say cos it's their life.

I once dated a gf like that, indomie too far, to light gas cooker na war.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nickizoe(f): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
She is obviously Joking..
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Celsony: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
I wonder what will happen when the beauty fades away cos it will definitely fade away. :PI wonder what will happen when the beauty fades away cos it will definitely fade away.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by akoko11: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
IntrovertedHuman:
In a country where a woman who does house chores properly is seen as a "wife material" a Nigerian lady has come out to say she doesn't like doing house chores at all.

In her own words, she's too beautiful to do house chores. Many of her friends were obviously displeased with her post with one of them suggesting that she would be beaten up by her husband for failing to do chores.

But come to think of it, must a woman always be the one to do chores?

Source; http://www.coldgist.com/2017/04/woman-says-shes-too-beautiful-to-do.html
Ur question is so stupid
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Skmoda360(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
nextstep:
"Is it by force the wife must do chores?" What kind of a question is that? The same person asking would probably have something to say if the man stopped performing his duties to her as a husband (showing her love, taking care of her and their kids, and in many cases providing for the family).

She's welcome to not do any house chores. She's also welcome to stop being a wife. grin

And the funny thing is, there will be 10 more beautiful babes lined up, ready to wash plate and take her place. oloshi
you funny bro....."
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by sshalom(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
kateskitty:
Money will come your way this week

Type Amen and share

If you worked last week

True talk!
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
lol
continue deceiving yourself
Who washes the clothes and undies you put on.
Shameless lady

it's 2017, a washing machine will wash everything just with the push of a button.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Taylorsmart: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
haha
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by prof12(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
fhranchez:
psyco
Just look at this ugly thing saying she is too beautiful to do house chores.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by AlphaStyles(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
it's like you still like to stay house when husband recession catch you no body go tell you whatsup

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
If this one dey talk this nonsense,wetin Carolyner go come talk oo tongue
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Arijude(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
It's not her fault. She is right cos a man will still marry her and pay a househelp to do the chores.
I have her type that is milking my brother dry. Common to cook indomie usai!!! Their house help is cooking porty for them and they are enjoying it.
I don't have a say cos it's their life.
hahahaha may the almighty deliver your brother.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by 1234onyekwe: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=ekems2017 post=55262182]Bros no be small wahala we do o ! Him say nobody can stop him that it is his money and his life. Even my mother wash hand commot. He dosent mine. He has the money to spend. Na him cross. The babe no even allow him sabi us again. We ma don bone am.
Accept my sympathy but u shu say the babe no waka for ram,b/cos I can't imagine how a full grown ass man will live under the same roof with a woman who can't prepare a descent meal all in the name of wifying her.and at most quenching his sexual urge b/cos that is what I think she is mostly good at ,for to be able to win ur brother over u people,( his immediate family).
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
I agree she don't have to do house chores just pay other people to do it, simples! grin
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by bizza45: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
how does it affect d increasing amount of garri in d market
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by jimylord: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
D daura general must hear this]

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Baby dont do house chores, you are too beautiful.

It is your husband's responsibility to do everything and provide everything for you, yes, you deserve it. You were created special and he is just lucky to have you in his useless life.

One would actually think the lady in question has any sense of remorse, truth is, such women have no empathy and no emotions, no matter what we say.

But I pity any man that marries such woman with such mentality.

If na me be your husband, I will know no joy, but I can assure you, you will also no know happiness and joy until you run away from the house.

These Extra-terresterials have succeeded finally in birthing their narcissistic Jezebels into Earth.

Men beware.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by GeneralEmenogu: 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
beautiful wit no character, and void of understanding and wisdom. read my comment lady, passing six no b say u son pass sence.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
''I shake bum bum for thee'' grin
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
this is what u call public toilet celebrity syndrome in display
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Joysmith2: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
suso:
End Time wife
Olosho
Slay mama
Ashawo
Lol,, wicked comment
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by guychidile: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
hmm,don't worry,day of reckoning is fast approaching.,then we will know..,if a girl is growing up,his breast will be straight and strong,but as soon as she breast feeds baby..wow....the breast will logo down...,and shakara will end..,imagine.. !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.