Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

"I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions (69486 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Blessytee:
Check my signature for my info
The info is limited... More aquintance smiley
Blessytee:
Check my signature for my info
The info is limited... More aquintance
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Mj45: 1:22am On Apr 05, 2017
suso:

I did not come here with my parents, OK be very careful of how you talk

Good to know it stings. You should know how u talk to others too. Calling someone "Ashewo" is OK with u yet u feel u deserve respect. Treat others as u want to be treated is the real deal in life.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by dikeigbo2(m): 2:53am On Apr 05, 2017
And you also hate wasting your panties and bras grin and you loved them stinking grin
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by ihatesycophant(m): 5:59am On Apr 05, 2017
It's in you, the stupidity. Some ladies would just ruin their marriages because of laziness and love for wealth. Don't do house chore, your husband's girlfriend will do it and do the one at the other and upper room. At the beginning it may be sweet but as time rolls out gbege set in.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by lordpreceey: 6:46am On Apr 05, 2017
u are not even beautiful sef.....so stop living in illusion
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by suso(m): 7:38am On Apr 05, 2017
Mj45:

Good to know it stings. You should know how u talk to others too. Calling someone "Ashewo" is OK with u yet u feel u deserve respect. Treat others as u want to be treated is the real deal in life.

At least I didn't call you one.
EndTime advocate
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 05, 2017
fluxmind:
Olosho! Bumbae1 Zirah AshawoGirl deb303 na una category undecided
how did you come to such conclusion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by marv1: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2017
There are some ladies who don't do house chores. A particular big girl working in a good bank does not do house chores to the extent that she can't wash her undies. When she is on her period she packs them throws them away. If there is any washing to be done to her underwear she asks one known local girl to do it for her and she settles her. This big girl is very pretty too and spoilt to the point that she can hardly do anything for herself.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Mj45: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
suso:

At least I didn't call you one. EndTime advocate

U can't call me one cos l can't possibly be one. End time "insulter" . Heheheheeeeeeee.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
There is no need to saddle one's wife with house chores. If she is attending to children or working, she needs help. Nigerian mentality sef.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by CaroLyner(f): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Blacklister:
If this one dey talk this nonsense,wetin Carolyner go come talk oo tongue
. Haaaaaa lol grin
Blacklister:
If this one dey talk this nonsense,wetin Carolyner go come talk oo tongue
. Haaaaaa lol

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by CaroLyner(f): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Blacklister:

You fine sotey them they steal Ur identity grin grin
Checkout page 936 of ashawo talks and escapades tongue MO for รณ! kiss kiss
For realsssssss ? shocked
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
CaroLyner:
For realsssssss ? shocked
u seen it? cheesy
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Blessytee(f): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
oluwatobi75:

The info is limited... More aquintance smiley
The info is limited... More aquintance
pm me
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by jbblues24(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2019
Really cool illustration :-) sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.