Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago (38641 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home / Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Jasmine4(f): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Seriously.....who cares?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by debsy001(f): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Am not understanding why this is called news
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by oshe11: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
k
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by chinex276(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
the triple "d" dull Daura President
modified: who edit my post I mean dull daura du.l.lard.... oya edit am make we see... since u don't turn auto correct.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Philinho(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
near him now n see what daura secret service (DSS) will do to u

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by miqos02(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Igboesika:
No!! , this is no what we want.. We want to see his own throwback pix while preparing to write waec exam with his colleagues.

u are badt

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Fmartin(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
op what were they doing at his house?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by achieverme(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
RichDad1:
So what do we do with this ?

Pound yam or what ? angry angry

They are trying to save face for Buhari. A news was reported in d morning dat corpers were attacked in katsina. They want you to think Buhari likes corpers

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by owabor(f): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
When men where men
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by buffalowings: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
OK who get beans

I want fry beans
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by buffalowings: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
achieverme:

They are trying to save face for Buhari. A news was reported in d morning dat corpers were attacked in katsina. They want you to think Buhari likes corpers

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hmmm. What we want to c z throwback photo of buhari writing waec and nothing else. Does buhari even have classmates??

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by ephi123(f): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Aimless government constantly releasing aimless pictures.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by AngelicBeing: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
ephi123:
Aimless government constantly releasing aimless pictures.

undecided
+ they are useless, inept, corrupt, lacks direction & vision, bunch of rascals, renegades, vampires, ritualist, criminals, thieves, looters, nest of killers, feeding fat while the masses are suffering, useless government wink

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by AreaFada2: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
celestialAgent:
PLS HOW DO I BECOME AN OFFICIAL WAILER?

I so hate this administration. No light since March 1 cos of one small rain that fell.
Ah! Enrolment forms are now like gold dust. We conduct a multi-stage interview before issuing one. To be sure that you were never possessed by the spirit of "Zone B-ism" or that the spirit has been fully & thoroughly exorcised.

Signed: Areafada2, President-General, Diaspora, Amalgamated International Wailers Association (AIWA). grin cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by agborodun: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2017

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Sarah20A(f): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
What do you want me to do? 'pound tea? undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by CloudResident(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wey Dino. Abeg come out with your blue shorts o
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by celestialAgent(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
AreaFada2:

Ah! Enrolment forms are now like gold dust. We conduct a multi-stage interview before issuing one. To be sure that you were never possessed by the spirit of "Zone B-ism" or that the spirit has been fully & thoroughly exorcised.

Signed: Areafada2, President-General, Diaspora, Amalgamated International Wailers Association (AIWA). grin cheesy
hahahahah.

I'm so free of Zombieism. Please provide the address of where I can submit my stool sample for examination grin

Ds issue tire person.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Josefben(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
RichDad1:
So what do we do with this ?
Pound yam or what ? angry angry
I no knw oooo
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Josefben(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
YoungG18:
Hmmm. What we want to c z throwback photo of buhari writing waec and nothing else. Does buhari even have classmates??
ahhhh na ur presido u dey yab like dat
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Burgerlomo: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Now Mr Journalist see ya laif, see Honorable Senator standing beside him grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by arowstev2000: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Igboesika:
No!! , this is no what we want.. We want to see his own throwback pix while preparing to write waec exam with his colleagues.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=Josefben post=55268489]ahhhh na ur presido u dey yab like dat[/quote

Ahh bros no mind me oo. Buhari jxt de annoy me. Reason am na, no man 4 dis naija fit talk say buhari na im classmate
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by bedspread: 12:03am On Apr 05, 2017
Igboesika:
grin grin grin grin...
U bad and you know it
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by gloryman91: 3:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Dino no dey for this pix too?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by EnkayDezign: 3:39am On Apr 05, 2017
That corper with green hijab

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago by bellocity(m): 4:24am On Apr 05, 2017
Sannu da sauka baba buhari.... tsoho ya sauka da kwari...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi / Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group / Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.