Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,609 members, 7,851,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards (56312 Views)

BBNaija: Bisola Switches To Balley While TTT Slept & Got People Hating On Her / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Jodha(f): 4:11am On Apr 05, 2017
CokersClub:
You and the person you quote, are hooligans...

Yhu and the one person that liked yhur post are hoodlums /touts
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by MhiztaPromysco: 4:36am On Apr 05, 2017
Bisola all d way.... Buh lemme ask, is unilag a dumpinq ground Every1 goinq dia... Itz seems BBN is 4 unilag students ooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 05, 2017
based on logistics (Efe) for the mulla....
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by anitapreeti(f): 5:23am On Apr 05, 2017
MhiztaPromysco:
Bisola all d way.... Buh lemme ask, is unilag a dumpinq ground Every1 goinq dia... Itz seems BBN is 4 unilag students ooo

Unilag is still your dreamland nigga cool
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by gbagyiza: 5:52am On Apr 05, 2017
And we are busy promoting something that will never add to the economic situation of the country... What have we done to ourselves.. Where is our morality? If anyone here can name what he or she have learnt so far from BBN..just one reasonable tin.. Den I guess am a fool for not following the trend...

I wonder, that's why this country will continue the way it is. Our attitude is sinking this country.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by bush112(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2017
MJBOLT:
share all you want tboss is the winnergrin
miracle

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=southniyikaye post=55265603]the remaining five people,whosoever wins among them is ok with me.
But left to me,I love Marvis
So if efe wins,Marvis wins[/quo

"you love Mae is, so if efe wins Mae is wins "
Are they husband and wife ?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:23am On Apr 05, 2017
littlewonders:
Even my Governor is sharing recharge card to vote bisola in our village.

Enough of quoting, person no fit joke for here.

#teamefe

How much recharge card ?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2017
crazymommy:
misplaced priorities
When a mummy is crazy what do you expect grin
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by ayusco85(m): 6:34am On Apr 05, 2017
wurabecca:
Some students will still use that same card to vote Efe cool

base on logistics, If Efe no win that 25M-Mulla.
We gon Storm S.A
UNCLAD to protest tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

#Efe4dmoney

Your nyash dey thr jare.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Pearly255(f): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2017
Vote Bisola

Team Bisola

Bisola for the money.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by wittywitty(f): 6:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Mykelpato:
This is the reason why I dont joke with #1
Because it can make you a Billionaire.

-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Jacobx007: 6:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Why do I just like dis Efe of a guy na, infact everyone in my crib(Bauchi) jst love efe, I am not understanding ooooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by tohpahz(f): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Kzealz:
And we are busy promoting something that will never add to the economic situation of the country... What have we done to ourselves.. Where is our morality? If anyone here can name what he or she have learnt so far from BBN..just one reasonable tin.. Den I guess am a fool for not following the trend...
Never trust anyone cos u don't know which enemy is smiling with you.
So is it safe to say u a fool grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by yjgm(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Young03:
Na southeners remain for d house

well, i dont care if anyone wins

because i wont vote even am giving free recharge cards
and where is debbie-rise from?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Oyecute(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2017
wurabecca:

We gon Storm S.A

#Efe4dmoney
will be delighted to see u unclad, especially on national TV as u protest.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Mouthgag: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2017
littlewonders:
Even my Governor is sharing recharge card to vote bisola in our village.

Enough of quoting, person no fit joke for here.

#teamefe
Efe kor deafee ni

Fûck the street.

I'm not in support of any of them but EFE WON'T WIN...
Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by ajoskele(m): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2017
timilehin007:

omo tha his diary section was a bomb. Even he had to define that "die put to biggie who thought it was a literal dying
Biggie na "butty" now..
Street ti take over!
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by CellTabRepairs: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Now this campaign is becoming something else. Instead of individual convictions to vote candidates, now people's choice has to be influenced?

O my Nigeria!

LEARN TO EARN!

This is your CHANCE! Still applying for jobs & waiting?; Between 18-50 yrs; A graduate or school leaver? Retired, Sacked or just tired of low wage work; 1.Make HUGE RETURNS daily 2. High end users' exposure 3. Increase in IT/tech knowledge 4. Money chasing U 5. Employ others! Get "Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide.., " from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc today Don't waste 1 WHOLE yr waiting for a (THAT) job !
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Nwachukwu1986 post=55274505][/quote]you dey follow the program at all. Nor be Marvis and efe be in to in?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by docjuli(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Jodha:

The connection.. Nah wireless connection cool
Dem no reach.. Taah..

Just dey chop the knuckle small.. Small.. Yhu too much..

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2017
southniyikaye:
you dey follow the program at all. Nor be Marvis and efe be in to in?

Is this English?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2017
wurabecca:

We gon Storm S.A

#Efe4dmoney
really? grin Please make Efe no win.. I can't wait to see you do that.

#Yolo
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Rekyz(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2017
Young03:
Na southeners remain for d house

well, i dont care if anyone wins

because i wont vote even am giving free recharge cards
Notherners been follow waka come?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu and the one person that liked yhur post are hoodlums /touts
for quoting me , you are a rascal

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Is this English?
gns lecturer,what am insinuating is,efe and Marvis have been together,and it is obvious they have feelings for each other. If truly you've been following the show,you would have observed this.

So make I return to my mothers tongue,u don see say dem be in to in so?
Mr know all
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by southsouthman: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2017
E pain you abi. Just tell us say you no dey support Bisola case close. So because someone is governor means say the person no get him own life again abi.
crazymommy:
misplaced priorities
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Is this English?
now curiosity led me to your profile and I see what an olodo you are.
Check again your topics,it's so full of grammatical blunders.

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Jodha(f): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2017
CokersClub:
for quoting me , you are a rascal
awon Street thug.. Road side pick pocket grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fztvseries / Mobiletvshows – Best Free Site To Download Mobile TV Series / BBNaija: Teddy-A Squeezes Alex Breasts For Grabbing His Joystick / Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.