Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,554 members, 7,840,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards (56293 Views)

BBNaija: Bisola Switches To Balley While TTT Slept & Got People Hating On Her / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by iykenathan162(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Kzealz:
And we are busy promoting something that will never add to the economic situation of the country... What have we done to ourselves.. Where is our morality? If anyone here can name what he or she have learnt so far from BBN..just one reasonable tin.. Den I guess am a fool for not following the trend...

must u comment if u don't anything to say.not fellowing the trent don't make u wiser or better than those following the show.You criticising those following the show does not in anyway add to the economy of the country...... criticising the show from today till tomortow will never STOP pple from watching the it...
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by ShilohB: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2017
If she gives me an MTN office filled with recharge cards I can never vote for Bisola, she a dirty lady,
always initiating sex with guys. I ve read all their profiles and DEBBIE-RISE has a sound, great and loud achievements in her entertainment
CV. I have never voted and will not vote but for those who care
Vote decency
Vote achievement
Vote duggedness
Vote calmness
And that is DEBBIE-RISE
From all I have watched she is a dog and cannot be compared with Boss lady
see what all the guys evicted are saying about her, how many of them are dying to see her after the show.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by EAZY2422(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Kzealz:
And we are busy promoting something that will never add to the economic situation of the country... What have we done to ourselves.. Where is our morality? If anyone here can name what he or she have learnt so far from BBN..just one reasonable tin.. Den I guess am a fool for not following the trend...
you sound so dumb most times...i don't give a bleep abt morality and shiii...its a relative word after all.all i know is atleast 1 out of 20 million graduates hav been elevated from the labour market.and am sure some more graduates will benefit from whoever wins positively.as if u more morally sound than those watching d show.if u dnt like to watch the show,change d channel after all u nt sharing ur remote with no one.sucker.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by abbeycj(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2017
I go like go view that ur protest ooo... cos e go ghen gehn....
wurabecca:
Some students will still use that same card to vote Efe cool

base on logistics, If Efe no win that 25M-Mulla.
We gon Storm S.A
UNCLAD to protest tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

#Efe4dmoney
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Jodha:

awon Street thug.. Road side pick pocket grin

Shoplifter grin twale mama

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by ademusiwa3r: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2017
I nroved
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards by Chibuzopeter: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Alphyno:
I have Red Liquid Mercury for sale. Email me if you're interested in buying

Sir, With regard to your ads on red liquid Mercury for sale. If you have the product for sale inbox me to chosenmateria@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / BBNaija: Teddy-A Squeezes Alex Breasts For Grabbing His Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.