Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Tips For Boosting Your Confidence And Self-esteem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Boosting Your Confidence And Self-esteem (781 Views)

LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Boosting Your Confidence And Self-esteem by PrimeAfricans: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Low self-esteem is a destructive trait and it is found mostly among individuals with unpleasant past, poor background or upbringing and for some, it might be because they’re not comfortable with their looks or are haunted by the mistakes they’ve made initially. These and many other reasons inhibit their confidence and consequently suppress their potentials.

For some reason, there are people who are naturally reserved, shy and possess inferiority complex. Have you seen people who are awfully quiet in every conversation? Who are always passive and indifferent in every activity?

If you’re among this category of people, then tryout these steps I’ve outlined below. I’m confident you’ll experience positive results. Imagine how much you could achieve if you were confident about everything in your life.

Common practices that will boost your confidence and self-esteem.

1. ALWAYS INTRODUCE YOURSELF NICELY:

Have a strong positive opinion about yourself and be proud to declare it. You must not believe it just yet. Keep saying until you believe it and keep believing until you become it.

Hey! Try this activity for the next 30days and it will change your life for good
Here it is:
http://primeafricans.com/tips-boosting-confidence-self-esteem/
Re: Tips For Boosting Your Confidence And Self-esteem by youngest85(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Confidence and self-esteem na battery?
Weh u wan boost...
Re: Tips For Boosting Your Confidence And Self-esteem by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:
Confidence and self-esteem na battery? Weh u wan boost...
E tire me ooo
Re: Tips For Boosting Your Confidence And Self-esteem by brandydaniells(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
guy we already know these
Re: Tips For Boosting Your Confidence And Self-esteem by PrimeAfricans: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
guy we already know these
Well that's awesome!
Re: Tips For Boosting Your Confidence And Self-esteem by PrimeAfricans: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:
Confidence and self-esteem na battery?
Weh u wan boost...
That's good humour.... But it's true

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Her Like A Queen / Difference Btw An American Facebook Post And Nigerian Facebook Post / I'm Being Threatened, What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.