Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? (3062 Views)

It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense / See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni / Fun Time!! Guys Come In (2) (3) (4)

Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by TosinDru: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
What was the most petty reason you called it quits with an ex? Mine isn't quite that petty, she couldn't cook. I had to run for my future.

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by professorfal: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2017

found out she is into girls too, i'm talking pussy on pussy.

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by Young03(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
I dont call a quit wit girls

i keep fuccking u till iam tired then i jump to d oda
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
She couldn't relate with my family while I show love to hers.

Family is everything, you can't claim to love me and not love my family.

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by pongwa(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have not broken up but I have the urge to

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by TosinDru: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
professorfal:

found out she is into girls too, i'm talking pussy on pussy.

Oh she's a -BI-
She wouldn't have minded a 3some with you then. That was a blessing in disguise fam

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by stephleena(f): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
found female panties,in his bathroom...
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by TosinDru: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
stephleena:
It could've been a surprise gift for you, or maybe he was tryna see how he looked in G-Strings... lol

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by stephleena(f): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
TosinDru:

It could've been a surprise gift for you, or maybe he was tryna see how he looked in G-Strings... lol
lol....that would have been better,instead the idiat,told me it belonged to one small,who helped him with,domestic duties in his apartment!!!!! haaa, I said okay,after working, the girl baf,cum wash pant, forget am,but how many pants,does she wears at once?cuz I found two panties.

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
I quit cos after getting a good job, he was still ugly. tongue.
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by firstking01(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
stephleena:
Coulda been that of his sis....your reason was mini-petty, so to speak.

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by stephleena(f): 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
firstking01:
Coulda been that of his sis....your reason was mini-petty, so to speak.
hmm,sister from the spirit world, abi which one?

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by TosinDru: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
stephleena:

lol....that would have been better,instead the idiat,told me it belonged to one small,who helped him with,domestic duties in his apartment!!!!! haaa, I said okay,after working, the girl baf,cum wash pant, forget am,but how many pants,does she wears at once?cuz I found two panties.
Oh shit, he blew his cover. Forgive him na, from the look of things he's probably cheating for the first time, that's why his lie wasn't buyable.
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by Meekmind(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
I was dating myself...I gave my all & best to make it work but the relationship was one sided, she promised to change more than 10times(not exaggerating) but it was still same old sh!t, almost everyone talked to her, na only to shed crocodile tears, promise to change then as usual go back to her normal ways...Broke up with her when i was fed up with the 1& half years of torture & thank God i took the decision cuz i met my fiance @ almost a year after & believe me i tasted real & true love 4 the 1st time, she(My ex) tried getting back even up till today & even wants us to be friends but i was done with her...She's too heartless & evil to be friends with

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by TosinDru: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
ToriBlue:
I quit cos after getting a good job, he was still ugly. tongue.
Haba, it's not money that changes appearance sha. It's a change of lifestyle, food preferences, probably he was used to the kinda stuff he eats and does when he was broke. You should've helped him rather than quit
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by divinehand2003(m): 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
TosinDru:

Oh shit, he blew his cover. Forgive him na, from the look of things he's probably cheating for the first time, that's why his lie wasn't buyable.

I agree with you bro. He is very green in the act of cheating. If it were badooo in the field, she would even swear that her man doesn't cheat. Meanwhile that is 10th episode of cheating before your next visit.

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by TosinDru: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2017
Young03:
I dont call a quit wit girls

i keep fuccking u till iam tired then i jump to d oda
Means your own reason is quest for variety
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2017
we couldn't keep d lies flowing so we quit! !
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by jonaifame22(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2017
They broke up wth me, they said I'm cheating
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by oluwashedy: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2017
The first accused me of cheating which is not true.... She later came to say she reconciled wif her previous ex..... And then my latest ex doesn't understand the dynamics of relationship... She was always seeing me as a sole provider in the relationship.... Gals matter dn tire me

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by enshi(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2017
She wanted to rent an expensive accommodation and asked Me to SUPPORT her, since i had no money as at then, she told me good bye in capital letters and has never talked to me again

Conclusively, she left me Cos i was broke

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by oluwashedy: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2017
This thread should be moved to the promise land

I call on thee lalasticlala
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by kingphilip(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2017
oluwashedy:
The first accused me of cheating which is not true.... She later came to say she reconciled wif her previous ex..... And then my latest ex doesn't understand the dynamics of relationship... She was always seeing me as a sole provider in the relationship.... Gals matter dn tire me
ehya kpele

When I tell you to be reverend papa you say no
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Meekmind:
I was dating myself...I gave my all & best to make it work but the relationship was one sided, she promised to change more than 10times(not exaggerating) but it was still same old sh!t, almost everyone talked to her, na only to shed crocodile tears, promise to change then as usual go back to her normal ways...Broke up with her when i was fed up with the 1& half years of torture & thank God i took the decision cuz i met my fiance @ almost a year after & believe me i tasted real & true love 4 the 1st time, she(My ex) tried getting back even up till today & even wants us to be friends but i was done with her...She's too heartless & evil to be friends with

I can relate with this, Bro. Once, she wanted us to be together so badly, now she's grown complacent.

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by ibietela2(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2017
Meekmind:

We don't understand this your message
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by ibietela2(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2017
I woke up to see its OVER text messages...... She told me she thought my stupid cousin is babe.

Later she should she love me that is why she came back.

Honestly i am not understanding till now
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by MightySirKay(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2017
Thinking Of The Best Way To Break Up With Her.....She Loves Me With All Heart Bcuz All Her Friends Know Who I Am To Her And I Also Love Her.....But The Problem Is That She Complains About Virtually Everything, She Nags Alot And She Gets Angry At The Slightest Provocation....She Keep Telling Me That She Will Change But No Improvement.....This Her Behaviour Has Made Me Lose My Interest In Her......Pls Help
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by oluwashedy: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2017
kingphilip:
ehya kpele

When I tell you to be reverend papa you say no
Lolz.... I must procreate na
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2017
I got boredundecided

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by kingphilip(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2017
oluwashedy:
Lolz.... I must procreate na
your sister and brothers go help your mama n papa procreate no worry

BTW how school
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by TosinDru: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
ibietela2:
I woke up to see its OVER text messages...... She told me she thought my stupid cousin is babe.

Later she should she love me that is why she came back.

Honestly i am not understanding till now
Lol... Dramatic creatures if you ask me. Un-or-fortunately we've to live with them.
Just make sure you're ready to cope with other dramas if you are ready to take her back

Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? / A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? / She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone