Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,809 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

... - Agriculture (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ... (316634 Views)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / My Broiler Farm Diary / Looking For Marketer's For My Broiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by uchpanila(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Turks:
Give admacine + Polidine for 5days and then give Lasota. Isolate the weak ones and then treat the whole flock. Thank you.

Have been thinking polidine is harmful to birds since it's also used as disinfectant
Re: ... by Turks: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
No it’s not. Either Polidine, iodesteryl and Neodine can be administered to birds.
uchpanila:

Have been thinking polidine is harmful to birds since it's also used as disinfectant
Re: ... by Floryangel8: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Thanks the birds are up. Loose just one today.
Re: ... by fakati(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Thank you Turks,Emmachile and all those involved positively God bless you real good as for this your flip cover feeder I'm interested how can I get it?
Re: ... by Turks: 6:41am On Feb 11, 2018
fakati:
Thank you Turks,Emmachile and all those involved positively God bless you real good as for this your flip cover feeder I'm interested how can I get it?
Re: ... by tecnoguy83: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2018
GRASSCUTTER WORLD
Do you have Grasscutters farm with little or less problems you're willing to solve for better productivity ?
Or Are you planning to start grasscutters farm so as to be financially free and be your own boss ?
It's indeed a profitable form of agribusiness and livestock production only if you have the requisite skills and knowledge to make it thrive .
Relax and Join the Whatsapp group below for more or add this number up on whatsapp to be added up 08062929576����informations and building of network with experienced and experts in the livestock world .
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///7D8ePHLbiKl28GjQpXY55t
Re: ... by readtech(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Contact us for reliable geophysical survey and borehole drilling for your farming

Re: ... by babyboy4every1: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
tecnoguy83:
GRASSCUTTER WORLD
Do you have Grasscutters farm with little or less problems you're willing to solve for better productivity ?
Or Are you planning to start grasscutters farm so as to be financially free and be your own boss ?
It's indeed a profitable form of agribusiness and livestock production only if you have the requisite skills and knowledge to make it thrive .
Relax and Join the Whatsapp group below for more or add this number up on whatsapp to be added up 08062929576����informations and building of network with experienced and experts in the livestock world .
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///7D8ePHLbiKl28GjQpXY55t
And you can create your own thread. Must you post your stuff here
Re: ... by shurinz(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
adisabarber:
Christmas melon for prevention. Not sure if it cures

thanks bro
Re: ... by shurinz(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

There is one but the solution is very strong. If you have aloe vera, crush and add it

27 pepper seed + ash = 3 litre drinker

thanks, I will give it a try
Re: ... by tellabu3: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2018
Has anyone experimented with Noiler/Kuroiler chickens?
Re: ... by Turks: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2018
Yes we have.
tellabu3:
Has anyone experimented with Noiler/Kuroiler chickens?
Re: ... by smallboyfarmer: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Turks:
Give admacine + Polidine for 5days and then give Lasota. Isolate the weak ones and then treat the whole flock. Thank you.
Am also experiencing this same situation. I will do has advised tomorrow morning.Turks thanks.
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
My personal poultry vaccine and drug schedule
It will be useful for newbies and you wont go wrong

Drugs required
1. Est mix wsp
2. ‎powervit (multivitamins)
3. ‎lasota vaccine
4. ‎gumboro vaccine
5. ‎onions/garlic/pawpaw leaves (raw)
6. ‎poxcure or use raw palm oil

Day 1: multivitamins

Day 2 -6: antibiotics + multivitamin

Day 7-8: deworm using onions or garlic or pawpaw leaves (1 small bulb in 1 drinker)

Day 14: lasota + milk

Day 15 -19: antibiotics + multivitamin

Day 21: gumboro + milk

Day 24-25: deworm organically

Day 30 -34: antibiotics + multivitamin

Day 35: poxcure or use raw palm oil in water (2 spoon in drinker)

Day 38-39: deworm organically

Day 44 -48: antibiotics + multivitamin

Day 52-53: deworm organically

Day 58 -62: antibiotics + multivitamin

In between the free days, give multivitamin. A day before vaccines, give clean water.

Please can I use moringa extract in place of the above anti biotic? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 16, 2018
aminuelyakub:

Please can I use moringa extract in place of the above anti biotic? Thank you.
No
Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 5:43am On Feb 16, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

No

Moringa is the most readily available item to me, please advice me on how to use it, I dont want to use synthetic anti biotics. Thank you.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 16, 2018
aminuelyakub:

Moringa is the most readily available item to me, please advice me on how to use it, I dont want to use synthetic anti biotics. Thank you.
Can you dry it in the room? If you can, use the following to 25 kg bag of feed

1kg dry moringa leaf powder
250g of dry powdered pepper

Feed continuously but you will have to add multivitamin to water or feed to supplement.

This two will act as a broad spectrum immune booster, antibiotic, Dewormer and anticocci.
Moringa is known to destroy completely stubborn bacteria like ecoli and Staphylococcus which is common with intensive poultry production.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by aminuelyakub(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Can you dry it in the room? If you can, use the following to 25 kg bag of feed

1kg dry moringa leaf powder
250g of dry powdered pepper

Feed continuously but you will have to add multivitamin to water or feed to supplement.

This two will act as a broad spectrum immune booster, antibiotic, Dewormer and anticocci.
Moringa is known to destroy completely stubborn bacteria like ecoli and Staphylococcus which is common with intensive poultry production.

Thanks much sir, I really appreciate!
Re: ... by uchpanila(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is the bird, would have uploaded a video but it's not uploading, I don't know what it's suffering from, something like seizures, making its neck go back and can't control it's movement. Please who can help with what to do to the bird.

Turks
Organicfoods
Emmaachile

Re: ... by organicfoods(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
uchpanila:
This is the bird, would have uploaded a video but it's not uploading, I don't know what it's suffering from, something like seizures, making its neck go back and can't control it's movement. Please who can help with what to do to the bird.

Turks
Organicfoods
Emmaachile
Star gazzer
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
uchpanila:

Turks
Organicfoods
Emmaachile
Looks like a bad hatchery product. How many are like this? My only guess is to give an antiviral drug and multivitamin to see the result.

1 Like

Re: ... by uchpanila(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
organicfoods:
Star gazzer

embarassed
Re: ... by uchpanila(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Looks like a bad hatchery product. How many are like this? My only guess is to give an antiviral drug and multivitamin to see the result.

Just this one.
Re: ... by sammorad(m): 4:47am On Feb 18, 2018
uchpanila:

Just this one.

It is an hatchery problem, I have had such experience before, continue with antibiotics and lots of multivitamin, administer ur lasota at 2wks and 4th wk, u wont even know when the bird will become stable, at least a little bit normal.

I can assure that it wont die , u might just need to help the bird eat and drink water once in a while, but when u administer lasota, kindly ensure she drinks the water-lasota enough

2 Likes

Re: ... by JewelRegi(f): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

how do i go about the coal pot? Is it to put charcoal in a locally made pot(clay pot)?
Re: ... by JewelRegi(f): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
organicfoods:

how do i grow layers organically?
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
JewelRegi:

how do i go about the coal pot? Is it to put charcoal in a locally made pot(clay pot)?
You buy from the market. It's usually available from the local wedding shop.
Re: ... by justkay: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Turks:
Bros, Na wa oo. Are you here to tackle me? It’s called a flip-top plastic feeder. Zero feed wastage and zero feed contamination. We supply them.

Please how much do you sell the flip top plastic feeder?
Re: ... by FINA4804(f): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
A big thank you to Mr Emma and Turks and the super woman , and to everyone giving information and preferring solution. God bless you.
I am new to poultry farming, decided to give it a try, no experience before now, I took time to read all the pages. My birds are 5days old today. I bought 100, lost the third one today. I have glucose the first day, and currently on vitamins and antibiotics, plan to give Gumboro on Saturday. I am using a cage to brood, enough heat, well ventilated.
Pls what more can I do to avoid more loss.
Re: ... by Warrior07(m): 12:34am On Feb 22, 2018
I found one of my two weeks old like this, with jerky feet as if its fighting death. Died few hours after.
No noticeable symptoms few hours before. Others are still fine.
What can be the cause.
Urgent replies, abeg.
Thanks.

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 22, 2018
Warrior07:
I found one of my two weeks old like this, with jerky feet as if its fighting death. Died few hours after.
No noticeable symptoms few hours before. Others are still fine.
What can be the cause.
Urgent replies, abeg.
Thanks.
It will be very hard for anyone to profer a solution without much details.
Re: ... by FINA4804(f): 2:37am On Feb 22, 2018
My birds at 4days. Today they will be six days, yesterday they where 5days, I lost one, making 3. Hope I am on the right track?
Pls what is the best lighting system I can use at night, I have bulbs but there is always no light

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (104) (Reply)

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.