Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

"Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija (46214 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2017
ShitHead:
Chai...may her toto Rest In Peace. What a sad end to a pink hole.
receive sense cos as e dey so na shiit full your head

2 Likes

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Lloydfather(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2017
And she said no guy in bbn was her kind of man. ESE you no get better eye shey na dis kind strong face na him u choose for husband. this guy no fine reach all the guys in bbn. among all the handsome dude in Nigeria you settled for this.

2 Likes

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by LannisterIMP: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2017
I am Guessing this is why he shut down his IG page for close to a week now.

Nice one Captain joro.

Blow that back out !!!

HML in advance.
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by LannisterIMP: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2017
What is this one saying shocked sad shocked

Lloydfather:
And she said no guy in bbn was her kind of man. ESE you no get better eye shey na dis kind strong face na him u choose for husband. this guy no fine reach all the guys in bbn. among all the handsome dude in Nigeria you settled for this.

2 Likes

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Of all d whole women in NGA na ese person wan marry,hmm mak e no b say next yr now dem go starr to dey talk say "i literally removed my husband frm anoda woman or my wife has intimate relations wit politicians

any way sha HML

lets see hw long dis marriage wuld last
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by solidman59(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2017
What's the point in a wedding, when it's obvious they will still divorce?

1 Like

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by kayusre: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2017
And naso people go talk when you won marry #no be cuz na karma
Oreoo:
Of all d whole women in NGA na ese person wan marry,hmm mak e no b say next yr now dem go starr to dey talk say "i literally removed my husband frm anoda woman or my wife has intimate relations wit politicians

any way sha HML

lets see hw long dis marriage wuld last
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by sisisioge: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2017
Happy pre wedding o...there's something odd about the dude though. Whew! I don't know grin
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2017
kayusre:
And naso people go talk when you won marry #no be cuz na karma
Abeg wetin i just talk now no b d truth.d tin wit Ngerians is dat we dnt lik hearing d truth.Person go cool dwn marry ese nd u expect ur marrige 2 b smooth.sorry
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by pepemendy(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2017
bleep you, I mean fvck u,who's changing it to bleep
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 05, 2017
Going by body language, she's into him and he's into himself. At least they have something in common grin
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by IYANGBALI: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2017
No wonder she no gree fok for bb naija
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2017
As a relationship doctor,I believe he is mature enough to know what is right for him! Emotional maturity is not by age! undecided
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by toprealman: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Relationship doctor indeed! Good luck to them all the same.
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Nicky042(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nollynude:

Shut the Fuuuck up, you Wey no dey Fuuuck who you help undecided
he help me
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Jamean(f): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
April fool never end? I'm not understanding undecided
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by gwama: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Futur groom like Ben Laden brother grin
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Riyikebaby(f): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pre Wetin? Laughs in itel S31 *
Bloggers and lies
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by yatch360: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
She dosnt look happy
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:54am On Apr 07, 2017
smiley #All hail heir BeardGang

BeardGang rock
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Ugosample(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Nice pics tho
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by mrikenna002: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Why Sex Should Be After Marriage / South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.