Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside (2126 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee Doesn't Know Him, Then You Are Dating An Olodo. / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by mykel25(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2017
I was seeing it as a joke till last night when i realized she got angry with me because i told her I'm going to watch match (manchester united)...she doesn't have problem with me watching match buh she said she can't tolerate me entering late at night... (anything after 9pm) I was like bae you ll be robbing me of football life because best of football games are played late at night...i persuaded her and later went to watch d match last night that started around 8pm....pls note we are not living together I told her via the phone.. Buh till now she's still so angry with me.... I need advice on how to make her understand because I can't promise her I won't watch late night games..... I told her I myt adjust after marriage.... Buh she want d adjustment to start now.... She's not on nairaland buh I ll share this topic link for her if the advice go in my favour grin
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by umarshehu58(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2017
Then stop. She loves you thats why
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Earth2Metahuman: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2017
You have to chose between her and football.

For me, I will chose football.
A bae that cannot allow me to watch football anytime I want, that one na bae?
How would she feel if you, tell her she can't watch her favorite show at a particular time of the day?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Nollynude: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2017
Well, to make everything work out fine for you both, i think you have to compromise somethings.....She might not want you watching late night football outside due to security reasons... Why not device a means so you can start watching such late matches at home

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by ufuosman(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2017
I know football is more interesting wen u watch it wit people but you have to stop if you love her. Just stop and be watching it in ur house.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by stephleena(f): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2017
she must have her reasons though, but can't you just get dstv or gotv, to stop the wahala? ,my nigga,get everything for house,but.he enjoys watches matches,at viewing center.. he say the match dey sweet,when men,plenty and them dey argue.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by apholaryn: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2017
stephleena:
she must have her reasons though, but can't you just get dstv or gotv, to stop the wahala? ,my nigga,get everything for house,but.he enjoys watches matches,at viewing center.. he say the match dey sweet,when men,plenty and them dey argue.
its much more interesting when u watch @ viewing centres

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by ikp120(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2017
Make I help ya ministry. Lalastclala! Lalastclala! Lalastclala! I don see front page material. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by adorablepepple(f): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
She is concerned about your safety, viewing centers are usually rowdy and once argument starts fight follows. Listen to her she has your interest at heart.

To that person choosing football over his girlfriend, continue using your foot to think.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by NeeKlaus: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
So something like Real Madrid - Bayern Munich that is coming up in a few weeks time and will be played at NIGHT, she wants you to miss it too??grin

Guy, wahala dey oo...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by ibietela2(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2017
If the place is far from your side i think it's best you stop.

Buy Data download Kodi install addons and enjoy
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by mykel25(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Nollynude:
Well, to make everything work out fine for you both, i think you have to compromise somethings.....She might not want you watching late night football outside due to security reasons... Why not device a means so you can start watching such late matches at home

Once we are married I ll start watching at home... As a bachelor is like a waste of subscription to watch at home when it less expensive with more fun outside
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2017
The lady is concerned about your safety. She loves you!, if I were in her shoes I would do same. Staying out too late isn't good, it's not about jealousy.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by OhMyG0d: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2017
umarshehu58:
Then stop. She loves you thats why
Indeed!
Love indeed.
Just like the "Femalefolk" can't do without Make-up even while going to bed, so also, the "Malefolk"(menfolk) can't do without Football EVEN if the Match is fixed at 2:00am.

Una neva sabi say na match wey people full watching centre dey sweet pass? Match wey pesin watch for im room na lik bitter kola.

As far as the viewing centre is not far from OP's abode and the security of lives is not 'threatened' in his community, he should be Ok

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by mykel25(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2017
stephleena:

I told her till we are married I ll adjust buh she want d adjustment now
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by mykel25(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2017
adorablepepple:
She is concerned about your safety, viewing centers are usually rowdy and once argument starts fight follows. Listen to her she has your interest at heart.

To that person choosing football over his girlfriend, continue using your foot to think.

I understand her.... I watch match in a lounge on my street... Trekkable From home.. Not always rowdy... Viewers are of sane minds too
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by mykel25(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:
So something like Real Madrid - Bayern Munich that is coming up in a few weeks time and will be played at NIGHT, she wants you to miss it too??grin

Guy, wahala dey oo...

As in ehn!
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by mykel25(m): 10:10am On Apr 05, 2017
ibietela2:

It so close.... On my street....i watch on my phone at times buh streaming can be annoying atimes I won't try it for tough matches I wanna enjoy
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by OhMyG0d: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Benita27:
The lady is concerned about your safety. She loves you!, if I were in her shoes I would do same. Staying out too late isn't good, it's not about jealousy.
Madam, nobody is disputing her care and love for him BUT, there are some things you can't take away from a man...football is one of such.

It's not like those going to Viewing Centre don't have the means to watch the match at home, an handful of them does, but, there's no enjoyment when a match is view in your room compared to the viewing centre that's beaming with voices and tens of hundreds of Commentaries from viewers.

In my place, if a match is fixed even at 12:00am, there will be announcement on the radio to the Police and Vigilante not to harrass anyone coming back from viewing centres.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Nollynude: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2017
mykel25:

Once we are married I ll start watching at home... As a bachelor is like a waste of subscription to watch at home when it less expensive with more fun outside

I understand your point, but if you don't start curbing it now, it may be a little difficult after you get married simply because you are used to it
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2017
I swear a relationship with an African is like slavery sometimes! Op carry on and let her get angry. Stand your ground. It's not like you're married with children and you're rolling in after midnight drunk! She is controlling and if you start giving in now she will control all your movements. If she leaves you for watching football she wasn't worth wifing to begin with.

To those shouting she's worried about his safety, is she his mum? He's a grown man. If she's worried a simple "call me or text me when you get home safely" is enough.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2017
OhMyG0d:
Madam, nobody is disputing her care and love for him BUT, there are some things you can't take away from a man...football is one of such.

It's not like those going to Viewing Centre don't have the means to watch the match at home, an handful of them does, but, there's no enjoyment when a match is view in your room compared to the viewing centre that's beaming with voices and tens of hundreds of Commentaries from viewers.

In my place, if a match is fixed even at 12:00am, there will be announcement on the radio to the Police and Vigilante not to harrass anyone coming back from viewing centres.
Some guys would rather see the match in their houses than to visit a viewing centre. It's an individual preference.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by BlaQWolf: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2017
ibietela2:

Your last statement...I don't get?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by BlaQWolf: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2017
OhMyG0d:

If my woman won't let me watch football outside at anytime I want, we done!
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by mykel25(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2017
Nollynude:

I understand your point, but if you don't start curbing it now, it may be a little difficult after you get married simply because you are used to it

This is exactly her point.... Seriously I can't curb it without an alternative
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Nollynude: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2017
mykel25:

This is exactly her point.... Seriously I can't curb it without an alternative

Bros you just have to try, not like she is taking away football from you, but just that little sacrifice can settle everything.....i know Watching football with a lot of people is the real deal but it's a minor thing you can do away with since it's just at night. What if the roles were reversed, you want her to do away with something you don't like and she is being adamant: will you be happy about it?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2017
I think your Lady cares too much... Left to me I would keep shut and wait till you meet your doom then I will give you the "didn't I warn you " treatment. Im not your mom after all undecided undecided
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by teamobanabo(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2017
LeView1:
I swear a relationship with an African is like slavery sometimes! Op carry on and let her get angry. Stand your ground. It's not like you're married with children and you're rolling in after midnight drunk! She is controlling and if you start giving in now she will control all your movements. If she leaves you for watching football she wasn't worth wifing to begin with.

To those shouting she's worried about his safety, is she his mum? He's a grown man. If she's worried a simple "call me or text me when you get home safely" is enough.
Epic.......
sister you must be in spirit....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Moreoffaith(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2017
Get a dstv decoder and ask her pay 9420 sub for you every month

If she pays the bill for two month and she no follow u go watch 9pm match the third month make u call me bastard.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Get a dstv decoder and ask her pay 9420 sub for you every month

If she pays the bill for two month my brother she go free you the 3rd month.

This got my rib cracking grin
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Headlaw(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2017
Anyone that loves you must respect your feeling. What are her reasons.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Victornezzar: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2017
ufuosman:
I know football is more interesting wen u watch it wit people but you have to stop if you love her. Just stop and be watching it in ur house.
Bro it's fun watching football at viewing centres

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Shares Chat Of How She Lied About Having Her Period / Sex & Fast -A True Life Story - PART IV / 10 Ways To Satisfy A Woman In Bed (must Read For Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.