Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My First Time S*x Experience: Amaka's Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Time S*x Experience: Amaka's Story (2333 Views)

The First Honeymoon Night – Lady Shares Wedding Night S*x Experience / Sweet: The First Honeymoon Night - Lady Shares Wedding Night S* X Experience / [must Read]erotic Lesbian STORY : S*x Experience With My Secret Lover’s Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Time S*x Experience: Amaka's Story by Johnpele: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Growing up. I have always been sheltered by my mother, who was a single parent that raised me in
deep Christian and modest values, before I entered the world of college, I was one of those individuals strongly against s*x before marriage.
In my mindset, abstinence was always the way to go, and the idea of s*x made me feel immature and
uncomfortable.

However, as I hit the world of college, I was a thousand miles away from my mother’s watchful eyes and protection. I became fascinated with such freedom, and learning that the culture governed school life, I found myself pressured against my norms.

I mean, I was already 18, and had not lost my virginity, yet. It was not a bad thing, and I knew I wanted to wait for that special moment, but unfortunately, that was not what happened.

In the beginning of the school year, I met a guy, and we started dating. We pretty much were on and off,
and at some point, I lost interest in him. One day, he called me and said he needed to talk about us, so I
went to see him. When I got to his lodge, he was alone, because, his room mate went out. So we began talking, he said he wanted us to be more serious with the relationship, he wanted us to be intimate, that he loves me a lot, I agreed and decided to put more effort into it. After the
discussion with him, he leaned closer to me, tried to kiss me several times, but I blocked it, then I found out blocking it was making me insane, I wanted to experience that part of life. The Story Continues here => http://datebadoo..com/2017/04/first-time-sex-experience.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Falls In Love With Hausa/fulani Girl. Congrats To Both! / Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her / Reasons Why Big Boobs Cannot Stand Unless They Are Fake —maserati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.