Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her (2335 Views)

Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by mhisbliss(f): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
have you ever had to go extra mile just to get someone to date you?

Share your experience

No bashing or rude comments please

1 Like

Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by mhisbliss(f): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
generalbush:
Hard time?

Well it depends on the girl... let's say someone like you..

Even a disabled person won't waste much time with you!
cheesyok next

1 Like

Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by Presh900(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
I showed her my back account statement.

2 Likes

Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by mhisbliss(f): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Presh900:
I showed her my back account statement.
is she a gold digger? Or a dependent someone? Because bank account dont move working class ladies like me wink

1 Like

Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by Splinz(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
mhisbliss:

Going an extra mile to prove some sort of "you should date me" charade is sheer nonsense!

If I talk to you and you no gree, gerarahere mehn!

WTF!
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by kiddoiLL(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
I got myself outta d friendzone
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by Presh900(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
mhisbliss:
is she a gold digger? Or a dependent someone? Because bank account dont move working class ladies like me wink
Working class ke ?? She's a student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by Venom247: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
mhisbliss:
wee yhu kip kwayat!!
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by mhisbliss(f): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Presh900:

Working class ke ?? She's a student.
lol, then she's not to blame
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by mhisbliss(f): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Splinz:

Going an extra mile to prove some sort of "you should date me" charade is sheer nonsense!

WTF!
calm down are we not entitled to our own opinion again? You just dey vex
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by jakeboss(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
generalbush:

Now she responded...

Let's go!!

On a scale of -1 to 3, rate yourself and why a guy should waste his precious time chasing after you... what made you ask such question? undecided
hahahahah my oga ignore mhisbliss na open and close
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by mhisbliss(f): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
jakeboss:
hahahahah my oga ignore mhisbliss na open and close
hello 40 year old man, have you learnt to construct a simple sentence? cheesy
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by Splinz(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
mhisbliss:
calm down are we not entitled to our own opinion again? You just dey vex

If you see person wey dey vex, I wonder what you'll say. smiley

1 Like

Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by Presh900(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol, then she's not to blame
I guess so... Tell me, what extra mile do I have to go in order to get you? wink
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by mhisbliss(f): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Presh900:
I guess so... Tell me, what extra mile do I have to go in order to get you? wink
lol maybe storm CBN commando style, bonny and clyde comes to mind cool
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by mhisbliss(f): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
Splinz:

If you see person wey dey vex, I wonder what you'll say. smiley
I'll give him ice cream its known to reduce tension and lighten people's mood
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Splinz:

WTF!

Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by LethargiQue: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
I used charm on her..

1 Like

Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by firstking01(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
mhisbliss:

Share your experience

No bashing or rude comments please
You gimmie hard time, i move dafvck onundecided
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
My opinion.
There are two angles to look at this. Firstly, if what a lady knows about the guy wooing her isn't convincing enough for her to say "Yes" she delays by playing the hard to get game in order to buy time to know him better before agreeing to a relationship. Secondly, if a guy and a lady already know much about each other either by proxy or other means and there's chemistry between them but she's waiting on him to say what she wants to hear, then she'll definitely say "Yes" without much waste of time. However, the real game in this is how soon you open your legs and not how long it took you to say "Yes".

To those guys who would walk away 'cause she's playing hard...It's a win-win for the both of you 'cause no one will be missed. grin
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by mhisbliss(f): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
firstking01:
You gimmie hard time, i move dafvck onundecided
maybe you haven't met someone you really liked
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by mhisbliss(f): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
kimbra:
My opinion.
There are two angles to look at this. Firstly, if what a lady knows about the guy wooing her isn't convincing enough for her to say "Yes" she delays by playing the hard to get game in order to buy time to know him better before agreeing to a relationship. Secondly, if a guy and a lady already know much about each other either by proxy or other means and there's chemistry between them but she's waiting on him to say what she wants to hear, then she'll definitely say "Yes" without much waste of time. However, the real game in this is how soon you open your legs and not how long it took you to say "Yes".

To those guys who would walk away 'cause she's playing hard...It's a win-win for the both of you 'cause no one will be missed.
grin
hahahahaha i always find your comments funny but true, and for someone who i use to find annoying i dont know why your comments always make me laugh
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahahaha i always find your comments funny but true, and for someone who i use to find annoying i dont know why your comments always make me laugh
When you're dealing with different minds, some will definitely find you annoying...It's natural. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Call Out A Nigerian IndecentStar, Tblac For Owning Her / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With My Boss / Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.